Polo shirts (also known as tennis shirts, golf shirts, or chukker shirts) are versatile pieces of garments that are suited for a variety of activities, including going to school, working in an office, playing sports, and even casual wear.
The products were invented in the 19th and have remained popular since then.
If you’re interested in stocking blank polos for your screen printing business or simply for reselling, we’ve reviewed and created a list of the 14 best wholesale suppliers offering them at competitive prices with no minimum order quantity to help you quickly pick the right partner.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Blank Polo Shirts
Here’re the 14 best wholesale blank polo shirt suppliers.
SanMar is the most versatile wholesale distributor of blank polo shirts sourced from renowned brands like Sport-Tek, TravisMathew, Port Authority, OGIO, Port & Company, New Era, CornerStone, Nike, Brooks Brothers, Mercer+Mettle, etc.
Began as a family-owned business established in 1971 in Seattle, Washington, SanMar presently runs 8 distribution centers totaling 5.6M square feet across the USA.
- No minimums.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-2 days.
- Free freight on orders over $200 within the contiguous United States.
- Returnable samples (full refund within 30 days. You only pay for shipping).
- Free online store builder.
- Decoration and private labeling services.
- Online customizable tools that allow both you and your customers to upload and preview logos & texts on a variety of products.
- A powerful design studio that helps you easily create, customize, organize, and share marketing materials in an intuitive drag-and-drop interface with live and up-to-date product information.
- A media library with thousands of product images, brand logos, videos, and more.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- Pay with major credit cards, wire transfers, and company checks.
- You have to submit a state sales tax license to open an account and make orders.
- High international delivery costs.
SanMar offers various services & tools to help screen printers, embroiderers, and print-on-demand businesses grow successfully online.
2. Delta Apparel
Delta Apparel specializes in wholesaling plain adult polos & golf shirts made from comfort fabrics in many styles, sizes, colors, and silhouettes with excellent printability.
The company is the home of a family of brands, including Soffe, Callaway, Original Penguin, Perry Ellis, and Sierra Pacific.
Currently, Delta Apparel possesses 7 distribution centers in Arizona, New Jersey, Tennessee, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and Puerto Rico. Each location is well-stocked to provide fast delivery of inventoried items, including top-selling SKUs.
- No minimum order charge.
- Prompt USA delivery.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $250.
- Customizable digital catalogs and lookbooks.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and net terms.
- Only ship within the USA.
Delta Apparel is a great place to purchase a variety of quality imprintable men’s & women’s polos for work and everyday wear.
Alphabroder is one of the fastest domestic wholesale suppliers of blank sleeveless polos, short-sleeve tennis polos, long-sleeve polos, easy-care polos, snag-protection polos, and moisture-wicking polos shirts from famous labels like Harriton, Core 365, Team 365, Devon & Jones, North End, UltraClub, Nautica, Threadfast, and Holloway.
With 8 massive warehousing facilities in Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, and more, the company can deliver next-day to 96% of the population.
In 2017, Alphabroder merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of an international employee community of more than 2500 people.
- No minimum order amount.
- Next-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Free freight on orders over $150.
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (screen printing, embroidery, and heat seal).
- Support dropshipping directly to your customers.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
If you’re looking for the fastest wholesaler that doesn’t require a reseller license to buy blank apparel, we suggest going with Alphabroder.
4. S&S Activewear
S&S Activewear offers a broad selection of plain performance polos & knits at bulk discount prices.
It features Adidas, Jerzees, Boxercraft, FeatherLite, IZOD, Oakley, Tommy Hilfiger, In Your Face, Reebok, Weatherproof, and more.
Launched in 1988, S&S Activewear now operates 8 strategically located domestic distribution centers totaling 4M square feet which help it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing tools (digital catalogs, custom websites, advertising assets, etc.).
- Blind shipping services.
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- You will need your business information and a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
- Only supporting USA delivery.
S&S Activewear is an excellent provider of blank athleisure polos.
AllDayShirts is the cheapest website to purchase wholesale blank polo shirts for kids and adults, starting from just $1.15 each.
The company carries Gildan, Edwards, Extreme, Paragon, Champion, Leeds, Chestnut Hill, Outerbanks, Ping, E-Dry, etc.
AllDayShirts owns 3M square feet of inventory spaces and a network of 10 distribution centers across the United States.
- No minimums.
- Ship all over the USA within 4-8 days.
- A flat rate of $9.99 on orders under $49. Free shipping on orders over that amount.
- Free returns within 75 days of receipt.
- Payment via Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- Do not ship internationally.
- Some orders might need up to 5 days to be processed before dispatching.
Use AllDayShirts to maximize your profit margins.
ShirtSpace is a cheap no-minimum plain clothing wholesaler with the largest collection of fashion polos, two/three/five-button plackets, side vents, raglan polos, striped polos, athletic polos, pocket polos, tear-away polos, and tagless polo shirts for screen printing, embroidery, and resale.
Products are sourced from lots of well-known brands, such as Gildan, Tultex, District, Puma Golf, PRIM + PREUX, Hanes, Dunbrooke, and more.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79. From $5.99 on carts under that amount.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal.
- Only ship within the USA.
ShirtSpace provides the most extensive range of affordable imprintable polo shirts.
7. Apparel N Bags
Apparel N Bags enables you to bulk buy blank men’s basic collared polos, ladies’ plus-size polos, youth school polos, coach polos, color block polos, big-and-tall polos, Pima cotton pique polos, mesh polos, silk polos, and organic polo shirts.
Being a full-service marketing agency & wholesale vendor, it also provides 15K+ other budget-friendly promotional products to help companies reach potential customers both online and offline, including customizable t-shirts, hoodies, letterman jackets, camo coats, denim jeans, sweatsuits, football jerseys, baseball jerseys, team uniforms, hats, mugs, etc.
Apparel N Bags is headquartered in Tampa with warehouses in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Denver, etc.
- No minimum order quantity for domestic orders.
- Ship to 100+ countries (to the US within 2-7 days and to other regions within 10-15 days).
- Free standard shipping on US orders over $149.
- Customization services, such as embroidery, screen printing, heat transfer, applique, and sublimation.
- Digital marketing solutions, including web development, logo & graphic design, search engine optimization, social media management, etc.
- Secure payments via credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum amount for orders outside the US is $249.
For clients in need of a complete marketing solution, Apparel N Bags is a great partner.
Wordans is a bulk plain polo & tennis shirt supplier belonging to Needen.com Inc – an industry leader in wholesale textiles and accessories.
Wordans was established in 2015 and has been rapidly growing to currently maintain 23 country-specific websites to serve international customers.
- No minimums.
- Deliver worldwide within 20 days.
- Free shipping on orders starting from $69-$99.
- Volume discounts up to 70% off.
- Support major credit cards, wire transfers, Sezzle, Amazon Pay, and Viabill.
- Long shipping times to some regions in Europe, Asia, Oceania, etc.
Wordans has the most reasonable international delivery costs.
Founded in 2004, JiffyShirts is another reliable wholesale distributor in the USA carrying blank polos & golf shirts in a wide spectrum of collar types (traditional, henley, crewneck, v-neck, and turtleneck), fabrics (cotton, combed ringspun, preshrunk, recycled, lycra, polyester, rayon, and spandex), and thickness (extra-light, light, regular, and heavy).
It stocks merchandise in large quantities from Adidas, Hanes, Columbia, FeatherLite, Greg Norman, Puma, Vansport, Vantage, etc.
JiffyShirts receives an outstanding rating of 4.9/5 on SiteJabber and TrustPilot based on 40K+ reviews.
- You can buy as few as 1 unit.
- USA delivery within 3-5 days.
- Free shipping on carts from $59 with an account. From $4.95 on orders under that amount.
- Automatic 4%-24% discount on bulk orders from $80-$3,800.
- 100-day free return policy.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Klarna.
- Only ship within the contiguous US.
JiffyShirts has the best return policy which is worth considering.
Stanley/Stella is the best wholesale eco-friendly clothing manufacturing company in the EU. It’s dedicated to initiating changes in the perception of the textile industry by offering authentic and responsible products that respect people and the environment.
Stanley/Stella produces blank unisex polo shirts & women’s polo dresses from 100% organic cotton and other sustainable materials. Furthermore, it encourages dealers to implement printing techniques that use non-harmful inks and eco-conscious production methods.
Stanley/Stella currently houses 134+ employees that operate 10+ factories to cater to a network of official retailers, including textile branding specialists, events agencies, experts in promotional objects, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Prompt international delivery (within 4-10 days to the UK/EU).
- Free shipping if orders exceed a minimum amount (UK > £350, EU > €800, Switzerland > €1000, and Russia > €1600).
- Accept major credit cards and bank transfers.
- You must contact the company to register an account before being able to make orders (strict application processes).
If protecting the environment is your top priority, check out Stanley/Stella.
11. Augusta Sportswear
Augusta Sportswear designs, produces, and wholesales excellent-performance plain polos that are sun-protective (50+ UPF), odor-resistant, stain-resistant, moisture-wicking, highly stretchable, and highly durable.
Founded in 1997, it’s now the home of a family of brands (Augusta, Holloway, Russell Athletic, etc.) offering a complete source of quality activewear and uniforms for teams, coaches, fans, and printing needs.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 1-5 days to the US.
- A flat rate shipping fee of $15. Orders over $200 qualify for free delivery.
- 50% discounts for samples.
- Customization services.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and payment terms.
- Requiring a resale certificate to buy products.
- Only accepting USA & Canadian customers.
Augusta Sportswear is a leading athletic polo manufacturer.
12. Founder Sport
Founder Sport houses multiple blank performance polo brands, including Badger Chromagear, Badger Sport, and C2 Sport.
This wholesaler has an in-house lab that tests, stretches, matches, washes, tries to pill, snags, and fades fabrics to ensure they meet the highest standard of quality.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Arrive within 3-5 days in the contiguous US.
- Free freight on orders $200+.
- One sample per size and color at a 40% discount.
- Personalized screen printing and sublimation services.
- Customizable product templates and white-label catalogs with your branding.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Orders $50 or less will incur a $5 handling fee.
- Only selling to businesses with retail storefronts or decorating operations.
Founder Sport is an additional partner for sourcing imprintable athletic polos.
13. Los Angeles Apparel
Los Angeles Apparel is a wholesale vendor distributing blank vintage-inspired short-sleeve polos, long-sleeve polos, cropped polo sweaters, and oversized knit polo shirts.
The company was established in 2016 by Dov Charney – the founder of American Apparel.
Nowadays, Los Angeles Apparel consists of about 1.8K+ employees that run a 100,000-sqft factory with a capacity of 140K+ units per week.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to 60+ countries within 2-3 weeks.
- Free shipping on orders $75+ to the US, $100+ to Canada, and $120+ to other countries.
- Personalized manufacturing solutions.
- Forms of payment are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay.
- You have to wait for your account approval before being able to purchase wholesale products.
Los Angeles Apparel is a good supplier of polos with a vintage look.
14. AS Colour
AS Colour is another top wholesale vendor in Los Angeles. It features imprintable adult basic cotton polos, rugby striped jersey polos, and pique polos.
AS Colour’s supply chain is composed of 16 factories with 40% of its production capacity in China and 60% in Bangladesh.
- No minimum.
- Ship internationally within 5-7 working days.
- Free dispatching on orders over $500-$1,000 or a 10% discount on expedited delivery options.
- A multitude of assets for trade customers, from price lists, marketing images, and model photography to technical specifications and measurement guides.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- Doesn’t deliver to many countries in Europe, Asia, etc.
Leverage AS Colour to further expand your product line.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including MOQ, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, SanMar, Delta Apparel, Alphabroder, and S&S Activewear are the fastest wholesale blank polo shirt distributors.
If you’re looking for cheap providers, check out AllDayShirts, ShirtSpace, Apparel N Bags, Wordans, and JiffyShirts.
Stanley/Stella, Augusta Sportswear, Founder Sport, Los Angeles Apparel, and AS Colour are excellent bulk polo manufacturers that are worth looking into.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.