If you’re looking for reliable knife suppliers to start a profitable dropshipping business, you come to the right place.
In this article, we will show you the 12 best ones that offer a wide variety of products at reasonable prices and timely delivery.
Can You Dropship Knives?
You can absolutely dropship knives. However, every state has its own law when it comes to selling and dropshipping dangerous knives. For example, Alabama allows the trade and use of knife products like switchblades, butterfly knives, and daggers. On the contrary, California bans most of the items we’ve just mentioned.
Another important thing to note is that many countries require you as well as customers to be at least 18 years old in the trade of fatal goods like knives.
Therefore, when dropshipping in this niche, a vital step to do is to include a disclaimer on your online store about these rules so you don’t get sued in case anything goes wrong.
You can have a look at Blade Addict’s disclaimer page for reference.
Best Dropshipping Suppliers For Knives
Below are the 12 best knife dropshipping suppliers.
1. Blade Addict
Blade Addict is a knife wholesale dropshipper located in the USA. It offers 3K+ knives, swords, balisongs, and tactical gear. Many of them are inspired by the popular CS:GO game.
- International blind dropshipping (Most USA shipments will be delivered within 3-5 business days).
- Fulfill orders within 1 business days.
- Accept all major credit cards.
- No dropshipping app.
- No custom packaging and labeling.
- Shipping Costs: Free shipping on USA orders over $59.
- Subscription Fees: No.
Shelterdist is a large importer and reliable wholesale dropshipping supplier in Los Angeles.
Since 1980, it has been dedicated to providing customers worldwide with a wide variety of self-defense & outdoors products at great prices, including knives, swords, daggers, hunting knives, crossbows, boxing gloves, flashlights, stun guns, pepper sprays, airsoft guns, etc.
Shelterdist also restocks inventory and updates new products every month.
- Prompt global shipping with UPS and USPS.
- 15-day money back guarantee after receiving products.
- Pay with Paypal, major credit cards, and money orders.
- No dropshipping app.
- Doesn’t support custom branding.
- Shipping Costs: From $13. Free shipping on orders over $1000 to 48 US States.
- Subscription Fees: It’s free to work with Shelterdist.
Wholesale Blades is a dropshipping supplier in the US that specializes in durable outdoor gear, armor, knives, swords, guns, and gift novelties.
The company has been in the business for over 15 years and strives to offer the best service and high-quality products to customers at the lowest possible rate.
- Fast international delivery.
- Bulk discounts.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX.
- No in-house dropshipping app.
- No personalized packaging and labeling services.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $15.
- Subscription Fees: you can start dropshipping for free from Wholesale Blades.
Wholesale Survival Club connects online dropshippers & dealers with 40+ top-quality knives & camping gear dropshipping wholesalers, such as Allen, American Hunter, ArmorAll, Dac Technologies, Razor Tactical, Snake Eye, etc.
- International shipping.
- Web design services.
- Wholesale prices for dropshipping orders.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- No dropshipping tools.
- No personalized branding solutions.
- Shipping Costs: From $10.
- Subscription Fees: $249 one-time fee.
Similar to the previous dropshipping supplier, Ohio Knife Sales bridges between you and top knife brands, including Bear & Son, Bubba Blade, Cold Steel, Kabar, Kershaw, Master Cutlery, Rite Edge, Schrade, and more.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Support major credit/debit cards.
- Doesn’t have a dropshipping app.
- No custom packages.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $10. Free shipping on orders over $750.
- Subscription Fees: Free.
Kaswords is one of the largest dropshipping importers in the knife industry, carrying everything from pocket knives, daggers, throwing knives, movie swords, Anime swords, samurai swords, to martial arts equipment, ninja equipment, axes, and collectibles.
- Prompt international delivery via UPS, USPS Priority Mail, and FedEx.
- High-quality images.
- 5%-15% bulk discounts on orders over $300.
- Accept all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, AMEX and Discover.
- No dropshipping app.
- No custom branding.
- Shipping Costs: From $13.
- Subscription Fees: No.
Modalyst presents you with an enormous catalog of kitchen knives and other kitchen supplies. It’s the home of 1K+ US, EU, UK, Australia, and Chinese sellers of all sizes and shapes, from private-label brands, indie companies, eco-friendly manufacturers, to AliExpress suppliers.
As of now, there’re over 350K online businesses and entrepreneurs using the platform, who have imported a total of 10M+ products to their dropshipping stores and reached 50M+ worldwide shoppers.
- International orders take 15 business days to deliver, and domestic ones take 4-7 days on average.
- Payment methods include Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Connect with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix.
- Not all sellers ship globally.
- High shipping costs on a number of items.
- No custom packaging solutions.
- Processing times can take up to 10 days.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3 (A number of items have free shipping options).
- Subscription Fees: You can use Modalyst for free for up to 25 imported products. Paid plans start from $35/month to remove the limit.
The next one is BigBuy – a Spanish wholesaler with nearly 10 years of experience in the dropshipping industry.
BigBuy has warehouses all over Europe, which allow for urgent shipping (within 2-4 days) to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, it gives you access to hundreds of dropshipping kitchen knives at a very competitive price. There’re also plenty of items in computers & electronics, fitness & sports, health & beauty, fashion & accessories, and children & toys on BigBuy for you to start selling.
- Fast global delivery with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- The catalog is translated into 24 major languages.
- Turnkey eCommerce store solution (filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs).
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate directly with Amazon & eBay, Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, Magento, and more.
- Expensive subscription & activation fees.
- No dropshipping branding solutions.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $10 for European countries. As high as $100-$200 for international orders.
- Subscription Fees: The one-time activation fee to integrate BigBuy with major eCommerce platforms is anywhere between $129-$599. Plus, you have to pay an extra $29-$99/month.
Banggood connects merchants with a network of Asian wholesale dropshipping suppliers in 100+ regions and 37+ overseas warehouses, offering thousands of high-quality knives for a variety of purposes.
A big plus point when dropshipping from Banggood is that it has professional customer service in multiple languages, including English, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Thai, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Korean, and Arabic.
- Deliver to 200+ countries and territories via Standard Shipping, Air Parcel Register, Railway Direct Mail, Expedited Shipping Service, and EMS Express Mail Service.
- Pay via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, UPI Payment, KONBINI, Multibanco, Klarna, AfterPay, etc.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippines.
- Compatible with Shopify.
- It can sometimes take up to 60 days for orders to reach destinations.
- No branding solutions.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $2-$4 or free shipping.
- Subscription Fees: None.
EPROLO is one of the fastest dropshipping suppliers for knives in China that provides an all-in-one dropshipping solution, from product sourcing, inventory management, quality control, fulfillment, custom packaging to worldwide shipping.
- Global shipping with an average delivery time of 5-8 days to the US/UK and 8-12 days to Europe via CNE, DHL, USPS, YANWEN, ePacket, Canada Post, Australia Post, etc.
- Hand-picked top trending dropshipping products.
- Support personalized branding.
- Print-on-demand solutions.
- Process orders with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Shoplazza.
- Shipping delays might happen.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from about $4.
- Subscription Fees: It’s free to dropship from this cheap dropshipping supplier.
Similar to EPROLO, CJDropshipping is a reputable Chinese dropshipper with a wide variety of products in diverse categories (knives included).
The company has 200+ warehouses all over China, the USA, Germany, Britain, France, and other Asian countries. It also stands out for its professional team of 1,094 dedicated agents, which can accompany you at every step of your dropshipping journey.
Additionally, you can post sourcing requests for free to CJDropshipping, and it will help you source any items on 1688 & Taobao, AliExpress, and other marketplaces at even lower costs.
- Worldwide shipping within 2 – 25 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Custom labeling and packaging services.
- Support print-on-demand.
- Winning product photography and video creation services.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfer, credit card, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Integrate with Shopify, Wix, Magento, WooCommerce, Lazada, Shopee, eBay, Etsy, and more.
- Long processing times and shipping delays might happen.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from about $2-$4.
- Subscription Fees: You can start making money dropshipping from CJDropshipping for free.
For merchants doing high volume on specific knife products and wanting to find a private Chinese agent to reliably scale their dropshipping business, take a look at Tiksuper.
It’s based in Shanghai, having served over 22K small and big brands on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Lazada, and major eCommerce site builders.
Tiksuper helps you handle all complicated backend processes, from storing, inventory management, quality control, branding, packaging, to shipping. The price is also guaranteed to be cheaper than on AliExpress.
- 5-12-day delivery to the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, EU countries and others.
- Processing times can be as fast as 1 day.
- 1-1 customer support.
- Private warehouses in China and the US.
- Professional product photography.
- Free personalized packages, flyers, gift cards, stickers, labels, and scrotch tapes.
- Support Amazon fulfillment and crowdfunding.
- Pay via Tiksuper wallet, PayPal and credit cards.
- Can integrate with Shopify.
- Slow shipping sometimes.
- Shipping Costs: From $9-$10.
- Subscription Fees: There is no application fee. You are only charged for products you sell along with transportation and service requirements.
Hopefully, with these 12 suppliers, you will be able to start dropshipping knives legally and profitably.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.