The global gift wrapping products market size whose wrapping paper occupies more than 50% share of the revenue is expected to grow from $17.31B in 2020 to $24.85B by 2025, registering a CAGR of 7.4%.
The number proves that gift wrapping paper can be a great print-on-demand item for entrepreneurs to start selling and make money.
In order to do so, the first step is to find a reliable supplier. And, this post will show you the 6 best ones along with their strengths and weaknesses to help you easily choose from.
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers For Custom Gift Wrapping Paper
Here’re the 6 best custom gift wrapping paper print-on-demand companies.
Prodigi stands out as a sustainable print-on-demand provider for giclee gift wrapping paper. It manufactures the product using sustainably sourced materials as well as printing on it with water-based inks.
What’s more, Prodigi delivers gift wrapping paper to customers within recyclable cardboard tubes to further minimize ecological footprints.
As of now, the company possesses local print labs in the US, UK, and mainland Europe with over 100 professional workers.
- Blind shipping internationally within 14 days.
- 80% of products are manufactured and dispatched within 24-72 hours.
- Accept credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, Squarespace, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Logistics delays could happen to non-US/EU regions.
- Gift Wrapping Paper: From $2.11/20″ x 28″ of wrapping paper.
- Shipping Costs: From $8.8 to the US, $3.7 to the UK, $6.3 to the EU, and $9 to Asian countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Starting a dropshipping side hustle with Prodigi is free.
Printify is a tech startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley. It connects you with the largest network of printing providers in over 100 locations to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those companies and flexibly choose the best options for your business needs.
Currently, Printify lets you customize print-on-demand gift wrapping paper rolls/sheets and 600+ other items, such as puzzles, calendars, wallpaper, posters, ornaments, phone cases, mousepads, keyrings, mugs, tumblers, candles, pillowcases, bedding covers, pet supplies, shoes, socks, hats, and adult & children’s clothing (Comfort Colors, Bella+Canvas, etc.) with no minimum order requirement.
- Ship worldwide within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant refund policy.
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Support Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Squarespace, eBay, and Etsy.
- 2-7 business days to process orders.
- Gift Wrapping Paper: From $3.49/wrapping paper sheet (20″ x 28″) and $6.30/wrapping paper roll (28″ x 39″).
- Shipping Costs: From $8.19 to the US, $8.59 to the AU, $9.69 to the EU, and $38.40 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Contrado is the best white-label print-on-demand company in the UK for custom luxurious satin-glass-finish wrapping paper with no MOQ. It’s available in 2 sizes (24.01″ x 62.20″ long roll or 24.01″ x 31.10″ single sheets), handmade to order, and printed in the highest quality with fine lines, details, and beautifully reproduced colors.
Contrado is part of Contrado Imaging Ltd – a corporation with a network of 40 websites in 9 languages across 14 territories dedicated to empowering artists to realize their business potential.
- Fast dropshipping internationally within 15 business days (via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT).
- Fast processing within 1-3 days.
- Support personalized labels, printed tags, and other bespoke dropshipping branding options.
- 20%-40% off on bulk orders.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products are a little expensive compared to other platforms.
- Gift Wrapping Paper: From $38.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $9.75.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
StationeryHQ is a family-run business located in the San Francisco Bay Area California USA. As the name suggests, it focuses on assembling print-on-demand stationery goods like one-sided/double-sided gift wrapping paper, postcards, stickers, notepads, envelopes, etc.
Despite being a small company, StationeryHQ still promises 2 business days for the one-off and short-run production of most products.
- International delivery (ship within 6 business days to the US).
- Discount up to 50% as your order volume goes up.
- Support Paypal, Amazon Pay, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, and JCB.
- Doesn’t have a print-on-demand app to integrate with eCommerce platforms.
- High shipping fees to countries outside of the US.
- Gift Wrapping Paper: From $18.9/wrapping paper roll (36″ x 72″).
- Shipping Costs: From $4.5 to the US and $25 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start making money dropshipping from StationeryHQ is free.
Next, we have JukeBoxPrint. It’s a high-quality print-on-demand partner headquartered in Canada, offering customized gift wrapping paper in 4 neutral colors (white, ivory, brown kraft, and beige) that are 4 inches wide and in lengths of 25, 50, 100, 150, 300, or 400 feet.
JukeBoxPrint has a straightforward maker tool to help you easily create eye-catching designs from 9 different templates.
- International shipping via UPS and Canada Post (2-7 days to the US/Canada and 1-6 weeks to the rest of the world).
- Has rush delivery services.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Turnaround times are 3 business days.
- Expensive shipping fees to international locations.
- Doesn’t support direct integration with eCommerce platforms.
- Gift Wrapping Paper: From $39.
- Shipping Costs: From $20 to the US/Canada and $100 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Having been around since 2000, UPrinting has established itself as a major player in the printing industry, capable of manufacturing thousands of orders online daily.
With its signature easy-to-use website interface, the service has earned customer loyalty by offering more customizable options than competitors.
Regarding product selection, UPrining carries print-on-demand uncoated gift wrapping paper, business cards, folders, letterheads, booklets, pens, rubber stamps, and various other promotional items.
- Ship all over the US within 5 days via FedEx and UPS.
- Bulk discounts.
- Support rush delivery.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- MOQ is 25 pieces.
- Only deliver within the US.
- No print-on-demand app.
- Gift Wrapping Paper: From $21.37/25 pieces of wrapping paper (6″ x 6″).
- Shipping Costs: From $18.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
If you’re just getting started, consider working with only one or two gift wrapping paper print-on-demand dropshipping companies that best suit your needs. Once your brand gets a little bit bigger, you can think of using multiple suppliers at the same time.
Remember, other elements like conversion rate optimization, email marketing, advertising, and customer service are just as important contributors to the success of your business.
To learn more about those topics, check out our complete guide to starting a thriving online dropshipping store.