Hip flasks, with their compact, curved design, are an accessory steeped in tradition and sophistication. Originally used in the 18th century to carry distilled beverages, these classic containers have since become a symbol of style, discretion, and individuality. The smooth, flat surface of a hip flask makes it an ideal medium for custom designs, thus opening up a world of possibilities for personalization.
In today’s blog post, we’re exploring the realm of print-on-demand, focusing on custom hip flasks. Print-on-demand is a contemporary retail fulfillment method where products are printed only once a customer places an order, thus eliminating the requirement for large-scale inventory.
We’ve done the legwork, combed through numerous websites, and handpicked the 5 best custom hip flask print-on-demand suppliers. Whether you’re an established business owner aiming to expand your product range, or a spirit connoisseur looking to express your unique taste through personalized accessories, this list is bound to have something that will cater to your needs. So, without further ado, let’s delve into it!
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers Of Custom Hip Flasks
Here’re the 5 best custom hip flask print-on-demand companies.
JetPrint carries 6oz stainless steel hip flasks that can be personalized with your own design using UV printing method.
In addition, it provides mugs, tumblers, glassware, watches, rings, message card jewelry, keychains, clothing, shoes, boots, socks, phone cases, mousepads, wireless chargers, Bluetooth speakers, yoga mats, gym bags, license plates, aprons, kitchen accessories, umbrellas, flags, doormats, signs, blankets, shower curtains, pillows, tapestries, Christmas ornaments, Mother’s Day gifts, pet products, car seat covers, wall art, etc.
JetPrint is a print-on-demand site in China, having served over 30k customers and shipping more than 120,000 orders per month.
- Blind global shipping within 25 days.
- Personalization tool that allows your customers to customize products right on your website.
- Pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and other credit cards.
- Integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Production lead times are 5-7 working days.
- Not having branded packaging services.
- Hip Flasks: From $3.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.63 to the USA, $6.88 to the UK/EU, $8.25 to Canada, and $8.72 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
JetPrint is the cheapest print-on-demand supplier for custom hip flasks.
Contrado is the best print-on-demand provider in the UK of custom premium 4oz/6oz hip flasks made from a polished stainless steel and finished with a real Nappa leather or vegan leatherette sleeve.
Additionally, the company offers high-end dropshipping items in other categories like pint glasses, furniture, dinner plates, cutting boards, candles, stationery, wallpaper, clocks, sticker sheets, luxury apparel, slippers, bandanas, scarves, scrunchies, headbands, neckties, wristbands, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, bags, suitcases, purses, hats, sunglasses, fabrics, etc.
It’s part of Contrado Imaging Ltd – a corporation with a network of 40 websites in 9 languages across 14 territories dedicated to empowering artists to realize their business potential.
- Ship internationally within 15 business days (via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT).
- Process orders within 1-3 days.
- 20%-40% off on wholesale print-on-demand orders.
- You can return faulty products within 14 days of delivery.
- Personalized labels, printed tags, and other bespoke white-label print-on-demand branding options.
- Accept PayPal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products are expensive.
- Hip Flasks: From $116.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $9.95.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to begin a dropshipping side hustle with Contrado.
Contrado is the best partner for high-ticket dropshipping products.
Completeful is a leading print-on-demand supplier in the US that provides the widest range of hip flasks, including engraved leather flasks, leatherette flasks, powder-coated flasks, rose gold flasks, engraved stainless steel flasks, and flask sets.
Additionally, It offers unique products that are hard to find on other platforms, such as custom leather wallets, leather money clips, leatherette journals, whiskey tumblers, lighters, etc.
- International shipping within 30 days.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Link to Shopify and Etsy.
- 2-14 business days to handle orders.
- No personalized packaging.
- Hip Flasks: From $5.
- Shipping Costs: From $5-$10.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free to begin dropshipping.
Go with Completeful to access the largest selection of print-on-demand hip flasks.
4. Treat Pod
Treat Pod is a family-led print-on-demand dropshipping business based in the UK, featuring printed/engraved hip flasks with no minimums.
It owns an expert production team that has been in the industry for over 14 years, having worked with many high street retailers, museums, galleries, and brands.
- Ship globally within 1-3 weeks.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Orders take 3-5 working days to be produced.
- Not supporting direct integration with eCommerce platforms.
- No branding services.
- Hip Flasks: From $12.34.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.31 to the UK, $8.16 to France, $31.30 to the USA, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start making money dropshipping from Treat Pod.
Use Treat Pod to expand your product catalog.
5. Pic The Gift
Pic The Gift is a personalized 7oz hip flask print-on-demand website in the USA.
Its team has over 50 years of experience in the distribution and manufacturing of photo gifts.
- Global shipping within 1-3 weeks.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, and PayPal.
- 4-10 days to produce orders.
- Doesn’t support direct connection to eCommerce platforms.
- Hip Flasks: From $10.
- Shipping Costs: From $5-$10.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Use Pic The Gift to expand your item selection.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, JetPrint is the cheapest custom hip flask print-on-demand partner.
If you’re looking for a high-quality provider, we recommend Contrado.
Regarding Completeful, it provides the largest flask selection.
Treat Pod and Pic The Gift are additional print-on-demand companies to enhance your product line.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.