The luggage industry has been rapidly growing over the past few years, with a market size valued at $33.51 billion in 2020. It is projected to reach $70.77 billion by 2028, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.81% from 2021 to 2028.
With such a large market, the demand for customization has also increased.
In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the 4 best print-on-demand suppliers that can help you create unique and personalized travel luggage and suitcases. Whether you’re looking to add a personal touch to your own luggage or want to create a custom design for your customers, these companies are sure to have what you need. So, let’s dive in!
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers Of Custom Luggage & Suitcases
Here’re the 4 best custom luggage & suitcase print-on-demand companies.
Printify is a leading print-on-demand dropshipping website to purchase custom suitcases with adjustable telescopic handles, two inner pockets, 360-degree swivel wheels, and safety locks.
Launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley, this tech startup connects you to the largest network of printing providers in over 100 locations to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those companies and flexibly choose the best options for your business needs.
Besides luggage, the platform also offers 750+ other quality items with no MOQs, such as shoes, boots, slippers, socks, wall clocks, notebooks, bookmarks, phone cases, wrapping paper, playing cards, puzzles, pin buttons, t-shirts, crop shirts, polos, button-down shirts, hoodies, puffer jackets, swimsuits, jerseys, joggers, leggings, dresses, jumpsuits, shorts, underwear, street apparel, activewear, kimonos, pajamas, tie-dye clothing, plus-size garments, bucket hats, gym bags, aprons, tea towels, yoga mats, plush toys, art prints, bumper stickers, candles, pet supplies, license plates, signs, cutting boards, wristbands, watch bands, Mother’s Day gifts, etc.
- Blind dropshipping globally within 15-20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant refund policy (within 30 days of product delivery).
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Pay with PayPal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, PrestaShop, Etsy, and eBay.
- 2-7 business days to process orders.
- Not having dropshipping branding solutions.
- Luggage & Suitcases: From $134.33.
- Shipping Costs: From about $12.89 to the UK, $43.89 to the EU, $54.69 to the US, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free to start dropshipping or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Go with Printify to access the biggest print network and easily switch between suppliers to suit each of your target markets.
Additionally, the company offers luxury dropshipping products in other categories like high-end clothing, kids’ apparel, bandanas, scarves, hats, bags, purses, sunglasses, furniture, pillows, blankets, tapestries, bath curtains, flags, dining products, wallpaper, bracelets, necklaces, leather accessories, fabrics, mugs, tumblers, glassware, mousepads, keychains, etc.
It’s part of Contrado Imaging Ltd – a corporation with a network of 40 websites in 9 languages across 14 territories dedicated to empowering artists to realize their business potential.
- Ship internationally within 15 business days (via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT).
- Process orders within 1-3 days.
- 20%-40% off on bulk print-on-demand orders.
- You can return faulty products within 14 days of delivery.
- White-label print-on-demand branding services, such as personalized labels, printed tags, and other bespoke branding options.
- Accept PayPal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products are expensive.
- Luggage & Suitcases: From $177.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $16.95.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start making money dropshipping from Contrado.
Contrado is the best partner for high-ticket dropshipping products.
Personalized Luggage was founded in 2014 as the first print-on-demand manufacturer of fully personalized medium suitcases, large suitcases, carry-one suitcases, overnight business suitcases, and kids’ luggage with no minimum order quantity.
It originally targeted the corporate gifts industry through a partnership with its sister promotional gifts company. The venture was a huge success, and the company expanded from corporate gifts into traditional retail and print-on-demand.
- Ship to the USA within 10 days and other regions within 1-3 weeks.
- 3d product preview.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and PayPal.
- Not supporting integration with eCommerce platforms.
- Luggage & Suitcases: From $150.
- Shipping Costs: From $30.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
Use Personalized Luggage to expand your product line.
Singular Luggage is a custom suitcase print-on-demand supplier located in Canada.
The platform provides many pre-designed templates so you can quickly design beautiful products and start dropshipping in minutes.
- Ship within 9 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- Additional branding services, including branded packing tapes, shipping boxes, and thank you cards.
- Support major credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal.
- Not supporting integration with eCommerce platforms.
- Do not offer shipping to regions outside of Canada and USA.
- Luggage & Suitcases: From $155.
- Shipping Costs: Free.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No monthly membership costs.
Use Singular Luggage to enhance your product offerings.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, if you’re finding a quality luggage & suitcase print-on-demand partner that supports integration with eCommerce platforms, check out Printify and Contrado.
Personalized Luggage and Singular Luggage are other providers that have their own unique strengths and can also further expand your product line.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.