According to a survey from GetConvey, 98% of buyers say that delivery times impact brand loyalty. 84% also report they are unlikely to return after just one negative shipping experience.
This is why having a fast print-on-demand partner is a must to start a successful dropshipping business selling customized products. And, if you want to ship goods timely to shoppers within Canada – one of the largest consumer markets, using Canadian suppliers is the most ideal solution.
To save your time from scouring the internet, this post will show you the 11 best ones of them.
Best Canadian Print-On-Demand Suppliers With No Minimum Order Requirement
Here’re the 11 best print-on-demand companies in Canada.
ArtOfWhere is a leading print-on-demand dropshipping service based in Montreal Canada. Since 2013, it has been producing all items in its own studio, handling everything from printing, sewing, to quality control.
By working closely with fabric factories, ArtOfWhere can come up with beautiful combinations of polyester, spandex, and locally-sourced raw materials to create unique dropshipping clothing pieces (exclusive yoga leggings, capris, scoop bralettes, dresses, kimonos, etc.), accessories (makeup bags, origami tote bags, headbands, etc.), and fabrics.
- International delivery within 10-30 business days.
- White-label print-on-demand branding options include custom labels, artist cards, and stickers.
- 3D product previews.
- Bulk discounts.
- Returns & refunds within 10 days of the ship date for Canadian/US orders and within 15 days for international orders.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Big Cartel, Shopify, WooCommerce, Squarespace, BigCommerce, and Etsy.
- Up to 6 days to finish printing items.
- Customer service is sometimes slow.
- Products: From $15.50/t-shirt, $27/hoodie, $19/skirt, $30/legging, $35/lounge pant, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $3-$5 to Canada, $4-$7 to the US, and $6-$10 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
If you’re looking for a high-quality print-on-demand partner, check out ArtOfWhere.
Printful is the most popular print-on-demand company with fulfillment centers in Canada, the US, the UK, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia. This helps it lower shipping costs to anywhere in the world while still maintaining good shipping times.
Currently, Printful features 340+ custom products with no minimum, such as adult print-on-demand clothes, youth apparel, plus-size fashion, tie-dye garments, hats & beanies, shoes, socks, jewelry, phone cases, home decor, etc.
One big benefit when using Printful is its diverse dropshipping branding options, including personalized packing slips, branded packaging inserts (flyers, coupons, business cards, stickers, postcards, and hand-written thank-you notes), inside/outside clothing labels, custom packaging, and white-label tracking pages.
- Blind shipping worldwide within 20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Warehousing & fulfillment solutions that help stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Additional services, including graphic design, photography, video, and store setup.
- 4-week return & refund policy.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Print-on-demand plugin for WordPress, Shopify, Ecwid, Wix, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and Wish.
- 2-5 business days to process orders.
- Products: From $8.95/t-shirt, $18.95/sweatshirt, $21.95/hoodie, $13.25/hat, $31.95/backpack, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $6.29 to Canada, $3.99 to the US, $4.39 to the UK/EU, and $8.99 to Asian countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free. However, you can upgrade to the $9/month Plus plan to access advanced product mockups and the background removal tool. The $49/month Pro plan will let you access exclusive clipart graphics, premium images at no extra cost, and other robust features.
Use Printful to easily integrate with a wide variety of eCommerce platforms & marketplaces. It’s also the ideal choice to create a memorable unboxing experience for your customers thanks to its wide range of branding services.
Printify is a tech startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley. It connects you with the largest network of print-on-demand providers across Canada, Germany, Latvia, Poland, Australia, the Czech Republic, China, the UK, and the USA to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those companies and flexibly choose the best options for your business needs.
On Printify, you can discover 600+ products with no MOQ, ranging from casual wear, fitness clothing, underwear, swimwear, wrapping paper, playing cards, pillows, blankets, shower curtains, tea towels, aprons, ornaments, to pet accessories.
- Worldwide delivery within 15-25 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant refund policy (within 30 days of product delivery).
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Print-on-demand modules for PrestaShop, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, eBay, and Etsy.
- 2-7 business days to process orders.
- No personalized labeling and packaging solutions.
- Products: From $7.34/t-shirt, $12.69/sweatshirt, $19.99/hoodie, $7.4/phone case, and $4.63/mug (From $6/t-shirt, $9.77/sweatshirt, $13.26/hoodie, $5.83/phone case, and $3.56/mug on Premium).
- Shipping Costs: From $7.5 to Canada and $4-$12 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
If you haven’t yet cared about branding and want to find an on-par (in terms of reliability and eCommerce integration) but cheaper alternative to Printful, check out Printify.
SlaitePOD is the next best Canadian print-on-demand supplier with over 20 years of experience delivering high-quality direct-to-garment & embroidery products.
- Ship across North America via UPS Standard within 1 week.
- Accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Print-on-demand app for Etsy and Shopify.
- Orders are fulfilled in 5 business days.
- Not shipping worldwide.
- No custom branding services.
- Products: From $8.99/t-shirt, $19.99/hoodie, $7.99/cap, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Flat shipping rates of $4.99 to Canada and North America.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Starting a dropshipping side hustle with SlaitePOD is free.
SlaitePOD might be a great solution for brands wanting to implement eco-friendly business practices.
PrintBest is operated by SinaLite – a family-run wholesale printing studio that has invested over $20M in state-of-the-art technology.
The company started breaking into the print-on-demand industry in 2020 with main production facilities in Canada and has now supported over 14.5K customers with 300K+ orders delivered.
- Ship all over the US and Canada within 1-2 weeks via UPS or FedEx.
- Reprints & refunds within 10 business days of delivery.
- Pay with Paypal, credit cards, and Printbest Wallet.
- Connect to Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Only ship to Canada and the US.
- Up to 5 business days of production times.
- No branding solutions.
- Products: Starting from $8.34/t-shirt, $18.98/hoodie, $6.81/mug, $21.48/tumbler, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.99 for the first item and $1.25 for each additional one.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for totally free.
PrintBest is one of the most affordable print-on-demand providers you can choose from.
Similar to Printful and Printify, TeeLaunch is not headquartered in Canada. However, it does own a production facility in the country to help ship print-on-demand products fast to customers there.
- Fast dropshipping within 3-12 business days via UPS Mail Innovations and Ascendia.
- 30-day replacement policy for damaged or misprinted products.
- Support Paypal, Payoneer, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Compatible with BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- The production time can be up to 4-9 days during peak seasons.
- Doesn’t offer custom packaging solutions.
- Products: From $8.50/shirt, $18.75/hoodie, $21.25/yard sign, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $10 to Canada, $5.5 to the US, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
TeeLaunch has production facilities totaling over 170K feet across Arizona, California, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, along with the UK, Australia, Canada, and Spain to help customers around the globe get quality goods in the shortest amount of time.
Gelato is a print-on-demand company established in 2007 that connects you to 2 local print hubs in Canada and many fulfillment centers in the US, the UK, NZ, Germany, India, China, and Russia.
- Ship to over 200 countries and territories within 4-15 business days.
- 5%-16% discounts based on your monthly sales.
- Help companies navigate customs, cross-border invoicing, tax, and vat issues.
- 30-day refund policy if you’re not satisfied with the quality of the products.
- You can pay via Paypal, credit cards, and Gelato Wallets.
- Print-on-demand integration with Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Etsy.
- 2-6 business days to process orders.
- No custom labeling and packaging options.
- Products: From $8.16/t-shirt, $17.01/tank top, $21.93/hoodie, $5.45/poster, $1.74/10 business cards, $14.37/10 flyers, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.03 to Canada, $3.43 to the US, $3.52 to Europe, and $8.94 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $7.99/month plan to access premium apparel mockups, product personalization tools for customers, ready-to-use graphics, and image filters.
If you’re finding a reliable POD partner for stationery & office supplies, Gelato is worth considering.
TeeHatch is a reliable print-on-demand company in Canada with 2 factories in Vancouver and Toronto. It was founded in 2016 and has since shipped 200,000+ shirts to Canadian customers.
TeeHatch is a sister company of Coastal Reign Printing and has worked with big clients like Disney, Microsoft, Amazon, VSB, and UBC.
- Ship internationally via Canada Post, UPS, USPS, Canpar, and more.
- Accept major credit cards.
- Shopify integration.
- 5-10 business days to handle orders.
- Support custom labeling. However, you are required to purchase more than 100 items per month.
- Custom packaging is only approved on a case-to-case basis.
- Products: From $17.29/t-shirt, $24.05/sweatshirt, $19.05/hat, $17.80/face mask, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 to Canada, $7 to the US, and $22 to international locations.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You only pay for each item printed and shipped to your customer.
You might use TeeHatch alongside other platforms to expedite production and serve customers faster.
Pictorem presents you with the most extensive range of fine-quality prints made from various materials and in diverse formats, including canvas roll, stretched canvas, acrylic, brushed metal, HD sublimation metal, multi-panel, mural, wood, picture frame, and large photo paper.
It’s one of the best art print-on-demand companies located in Montreal Canada, having served 88K+ customers and delivered 244K+ artwork.
- Worldwide shipping within 15 days.
- Ready-to-use art gallery.
- Volume discounts.
- Support customized packing slips and packages.
- Exchange a new product for free if your customer receives a defective or damaged one.
- Accept Paypal and major credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products might need a production lead time of 12 days.
- Limit shipments to rolled canvas & poster prints for international locations outside Canada and the USA.
- Products: From $33/canvas print, $40/acrylic print, $15/poster, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Free shipping anywhere within Canada and the continental USA. From $20 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free. However, you need to upgrade to the $4.99/month Premium plan to access VIP benefits like personalized packaging and uploading unlimited art for sale.
For merchants interested in selling art prints, check out Pictorem.
Pixels also specializes in print-on-demand art prints with no MOQ. It works with 16 third-party manufacturing centers located in 5 countries (Canada included).
Pixels has powered the online dropshipping stores of more than 500K independent sellers and iconic brands like Vanity Fair, Vogue, GQ, Marvel, DC Comics, Wired, National Geographic, and Getty Images.
- International shipping within 1-3 weeks via UPS or FedEx.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Payment methods include Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- 3-4 days to handle orders.
- Customer service is sometimes unresponsive.
- No personalized packaging solutions.
- Products: Starting from $5.4/poster, $28.77/canvas, $21.18/wood print, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $12 to Canada, $7.5 to the US, $5.95 to the UK, and $19 to the EU.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Pixels is another great art printing provider.
Finally, let’s take a look at ViaGlamour. It’s the best Canada-based print-on-demand partner to start your own makeup line.
The company lets you design and sell custom vegan-friendly & cruelty-free beauty products made in numerous colors and with various ingredients.
Speaking of the catalog, lipsticks, blushes, gel eyeliners, eye shadows, lip glosses, foundations, BB creams, illuminators, water-based canvas primers, and anti-aging serums are just a few of the items that ViaGlamour offers.
- 1-week delivery to Canada, the US, and Europe countries via Canada Post and USPD. At least 14 days for Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea.
- Processing times are 1-3 days.
- You can design your own shipping boxes and bundles.
- Build your own monthly beauty subscription boxes.
- Pay with Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Not ship worldwide.
- Products: From $6.5/color intensifier, $7.5/lipstick, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Flat shipping rates of $7.99 for Canada, $4.99 for the US, and $9.99 for international locations.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free to install. However, to start dropshipping to customers, the fee is $99/month.
If you want to quickly start a makeup line in Canada, ViaGlamour is the best option.
We hope that these 11 Canadian companies will come in handy for you and will help you start a profitable online print-on-demand store.
It’s important to note that picking a good supplier is just the first step. Winning product research, email marketing, branding, and customer service are also vital factors that can make or break your entire business.
Enjoy your journey and happy selling!