According to MarketWatch, the global scarf market revenue was $17B in 2019 and is estimated to reach $25B in 2025, at a CAGR of 6.6%. Hence, this is a potential print-on-demand niche to make money.
To help you get started selling scarves profitably, this post will show you the 6 best print-on-demand companies offering them at competitive prices with prompt worldwide shipping.
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers For Scarves
Here’re the 6 best custom scarf print-on-demand companies.
ArtOfWhere is the best print-on-demand partner located in Canada for poly chiffon, matte crepe, satin charmeuse, and 100% silk habotai scarves.
Since 2013, it has been working closely with fabric factories to come up with excellent combinations of polyester, spandex, and locally-sourced raw materials to create unique & high-quality clothing pieces and fashion accessories.
A special feature of ArtOfWhere is realistic 3D previews that allow you to see your designed products on 3D models in real time.
- Blind dropshipping globally within 10-30 business days.
- Support personalized dropshipping branding (custom labels, artist cards, and stickers).
- Bulk wholesale discounts.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with BigCommerce, Shopify, Big Cartel, Squarespace, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Up to 6 days to finish printing items.
- Scarves: From $11.
- Shipping Costs: From $4 to Canada, $5 to the US, and $9 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free dropshipping.
ArtOfWhere offers the perfect mix between quality and affordability. It also has tons of exclusive garments and accessories to cross-sell with scarves.
Contrado is a UK print-on-demand site for luxury dropshipping silk hair scarves, neck tube scarves, blanket scarves, square scarves, snood scarves, fleece scarves, light silk satin scarves, and cotton scarves.
Contrado is part of Contrado Imaging Ltd – a corporation with a network of 40 websites in 9 languages across 14 territories dedicated to facilitating people’s creativity and monetizing their talents.
- Ship internationally within 3-15 business days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT.
- Dispatch orders within 1-3 days.
- Support custom labels, printed tags, and other branding options.
- 20%-40% off on wholesale orders.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products are expensive.
- Scarves: From $31.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $9.75.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Use Contrado to access the widest range of scarves.
Printify is a tech startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley. It connects you with the largest network of print providers with 90+ printing factories in the US, CA, EU, UK, AU, and China, allowing you to compare costs and shipping speed between them and flexibly choose the best partners for your business needs.
Apart from 100% polyester scarves with sewn-in care labels, Printify also allows you to customize 500+ additional print-on-demand items like t-shirts, hoodies & sweatshirts, phone cases, wallets, tumblers, mugs, postcards, journals, calendars, stickers, jigsaw puzzles, doormats, candles, and so on.
- Deliver globally within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant protection policy.
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Compatible with PrestaShop, Shopify,WooCommerce, Wix, BigCommerce, Squarespace, eBay, and Etsy.
- Up to 7 business days to print products.
- No private-label print-on-demand services.
- Scarves: From $10.84.
- Shipping Costs: From $3.99 to the US and $9 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Printify is the best choice to integrate with a broad range of eCommerce platforms.
AOP+ is a cheap print-on-demand company in the UK, offering sublimation neck warmer Morf scarves and satin sports scarves. It was founded in 2009 and originally started as a novelty clothing stall.
Nowadays, the company’s capable of developing specific products that fit customer specifications and has become a trusted printing provider for over 10,000 artists, bloggers, designers, photographers, and online communities across Shopify and Etsy.
- Global shipping within 1-2 weeks.
- Free customized packing slips, label remove and heat press your branded label ($0.5/each), branded stickers on postal bags ($0.25/each), and branded inserts ($0.25/each).
- Payment methods include Paypal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, Payoneer, and more.
- Integrate with Etsy and Shopify.
- Production lead times are 3-5 business days.
- Scarves: From $6.99.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.24 to the USA, $3.99 to the UK, $7.49 to the EU, and $9.99 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free with limited features. Upgrading to the $19.99/month Hero plan will help you get 10% discounts on all products and access special benefits.
If you want to have a business partner that can grow with and tailor to your specific needs, from private-label fashion products, priority fulfillment, to dedicated support, AOP+ is worth a try.
ThisNew is a thin satin shawl & crystal velvet winter scarf print-on-demand supplier based in China. It has modern factories in both Asia and North America totaling 160 square feet operated by over 800 employees.
One thing that makes ThisNew stand out is its massive collection of 800+ customizable & direct-purchasing products with some distinctive items like jewelry & watches, shoes & sneakers, Christmas stockings, pet costumes, license plates, kitchen tools, outdoor equipment, garden decor, car accessories, and holiday goods.
- Ship to over 200 countries and territories within 3-20 days.
- Discounts for large volume sellers.
- Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, and Discover.
- Support integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Roughly 3-7 business days to print and ship orders.
- No personalized branding solutions.
- Scarves: From $12.99.
- Shipping Costs: From $2.4 to the US, $0.6 to the EU, and free to Asian regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you sell to the Asian market, use this Chinese dropshipping supplier to maximize your profit margins.
Gooten is the top custom polyester scarf print-on-demand dropshipping company in the USA for Shopify and other eCommerce platforms. Apart from partnering with domestic distribution centers, the company also cooperates with a few international manufacturers to expedite delivery and lower shipping costs.
Gooten has manufactured and delivered 4M+ products with less than a 2% error rate and a 95% ship-on-time rate to customers worldwide.
- Ship worldwide within 4-30 days via UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS.
- Support overnight fast dropshipping to the US.
- VIP benefits for merchants doing high volume.
- Support customized packing slips.
- Payment methods include Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Print-on-demand partner for WooCommerce/WordPress, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Etsy.
- The average production time is 3-9 business days.
- Scarves: From $21.40.
- Shipping Costs: From $3.99.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Choose Gooten if shipping times to the USA are your priority.
It’s important to note that picking a reliable supplier is just the starting point to building a successful scarf print-on-demand dropshipping brand. Other factors like designs, marketing strategies, and customer service are also vital elements that can make and break your entire business.
You can check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping store for additional information on those topics.