The global ring market is currently on an upward trajectory, projected to grow by a whopping $54.53 million with a robust CAGR of 6.85% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026.
As the popularity of personalized products continues to surge, more people are craving for rings that reflect their unique personalities and preferences. Businesses and individuals alike are turning to print-on-demand suppliers to fulfill their custom ring needs.
In this blog post, we will introduce you to the 11 best companies in this niche. These providers not only carry a wide range of products but also offer reliable services. So whether you’re a business looking to expand your product offerings, or an individual seeking the perfect custom rings, this list will guide you to the right path.
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers Of Custom Rings
Here’re the 5 best custom ring print-on-demand dropshipping companies.
JetPrint offers print-on-demand stackable name rings, dainty rings, double name rings, engraved letter rings, roman numeral rings, and heart name rings made from copper, 925 sterling silver, and stainless steel and available in various sizes.
In addition, it provides earrings, cufflinks, bracelets, necklaces, watches, message card jewelry, keychains, clothing, bags, purses, hats, shoes, boots, socks, phone cases, mousepads, yoga mats, license plates, kitchen accessories, umbrellas, flags, doormats, signs, blankets, shower curtains, pillows, mugs, tumblers, glasses, tapestries, Christmas ornaments, stationery, Mother’s Day gifts, pet products, etc.
JetPrint is a leading print-on-demand website in China, having served over 30k customers and shipping more than 120,000 orders per month.
- Global shipping within 25 days.
- Personalization tool that allows your customers to customize products right on your website.
- Pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and other credit cards.
- Jewelry print-on-demand apps for Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Production lead times are 3-5 working days.
- Not having branded packaging services.
- Rings: From $8.5.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.43 to the USA, $4.94 to the UK/EU, $5.40 to Canada, and $5.87 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start a dropshipping side hustle with JetPrint.
JetPrint has one of the largest print-on-demand ring selection.
99diy has large modern factories in China and branches in the United States and Australia. It was established in 2010, having invested $5+ million in printing equipment and employed 400+ workers.
99diy features low-cost print-on-demand photo rings, initial rings, double heart rings, birthstone rings, two name rings, etc.
- Ship worldwide within 20 business days via YunExpress, 4PX, UBI, and DHL.
- Return & exchange policies within 60 days of delivery.
- Support personalized labels, hangtags, packing bags, scotch tapes, and gift cards.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, PayPal, JCB, etc.
- Direct connection to Shopify and ShopLine.
- Long processing times and shipping delays could occur.
- Rings: From $4.24.
- Shipping Costs: From $3.6 to the USA, $4.16 to the UK/EU, $2 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free. However, you can subscribe to the $29.99/lifetime plan to access branding services.
99diy is one of the cheapest print-on-demand providers of custom rings.
ThisNew is the next personalized ring print-on-demand dropshipping supplier based in China. It has modern factories in both Asia and North America totaling 160 square feet run by over 800 workers.
Apart from rings, ThisNew also carries a large curation of 500+ other products like t-shirts, crop tops, polos, button-down shirts, hoodies, coats, baseball jackets, denim jackets, swimwear, jerseys, joggers, leggings, dresses, jumpsuits, shorts, underwear, streetwear, activewear, kimonos, pajamas, bandanas, scarves, slippers, bucket hats, duffle bags, pin buttons, dog collars, license plates, cutting boards, aprons, wall clocks, wristbands, watch bands, puzzles, notebooks, art prints, etc.
- Ship to over 200 countries and territories within 25 days.
- Discounts for large volume sellers.
- 20% off your first order.
- Refunds for unqualified products within 2 weeks of receipt.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, and Discover.
- Jewelry print-on-demand apps for Etsy, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Processing times are 7-9 business days.
- No white-label branding solutions.
- Rings: From $24.99.
- Shipping Costs: From $0.40 to the US, $0.10 to the UK/EU, and free to Asia.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
Use ThisNew to enhance your product offerings.
Gildform is a jewelry print-on-demand supplier headquartered in the USA of 3D rings.
It provides JewelForge and BrandForge – 2 AI tools that can help you quickly design unique pieces and build strong brand identities just by entering short text descriptions.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Bulk print-on-demand discounts.
- A huge library of pre-designed items.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Long production times (up to 2-3 weeks).
- High shipping costs to non-US countries.
- Rings: Depending on the complexity of your products.
- Shipping Costs: From $8 to the USA and $100 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: From $19/month to start dropshipping Gildform’s products.
Go with Gildform to access a massive catalog of 3D rings.
CJDropshipping provides both all-in-one ring dropshipping solutions and ring print-on-demand services for eCommerce store owners.
By working directly with Chinese manufacturers, it gives you access to thousands of customizable as well as pre-designed products at a very low cost.
- Ship worldwide within 25 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Custom labeling and packaging services.
- Winning product photography and video creation.
- Sourcing request and global warehousing solutions.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfers, credit cards, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Integration with Shopify, BigCommerce, Wix, WooCommerce, Magento, ShipStation, Lazada, Shopee, Etsy, eBay, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays might happen.
- Some items are low-quality.
- Rings: From $4.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4-$10.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you’re also interested in the traditional dropshipping model, use CJDropshipping.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, if you’re looking for cheap ring print-on-demand partners with a wide range of products, check out JetPrint and 99diy.
In case you’re interested in selling 3d-printed rings, consider Gildform.
ThisNew and CJDropshipping are other providers that have their own unique strengths and can also further expand your product line.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.