Gold-filled jewelry is a type of jewelry that is made by layering a thin coat of gold over a base metal, usually brass, copper, or stainless steel. The layer of gold is typically 5% or 1/20th of the total weight of the item.
Gold-filled jewelry is considered higher quality than gold-plated jewelry because the layer of gold is thicker and more durable. It also offers the luxurious look and feel of solid gold while being much more affordable.
For store owners interested in sourcing gold-filled jewelry items, this post will show you the 11 best wholesale vendors offering these products at competitive prices with low/no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Gold-Filled Jewelry
Here’re the 11 best wholesale gold-filled jewelry vendors.
1. Wona Trading
Wona Trading is a reliable bulk 14K-gold-filled jewelry provider that specializes in dangle earrings, braid hoop earrings, pin catch earrings, pendant earrings, twisted earrings, etc.
It was established in 2004 in the heart of New York City, United States.
- No minimum order amount for in-stock items.
- Ship internationally.
- 7% discount for orders over $500. 10% discount on items purchased by the dozen.
- The reward program helps you earn points for every full dollar of eligible spend on purchases, and redeem them after every $10 within 1 year.
- Support blind dropshipping.
- Payments via all major credit cards and PayPal. For international customers, wire transfers and Western Union are accepted only if PayPal is not available in your country.
- An MOQ of 10 dozens and a 30% deposit are required for out-of-stock and custom items.
- Not offering other types of gold-filled earrings besides earrings.
- Long processing times for out-of-stock and custom items (up to 6 weeks).
2. Milie Jewels
Milie Jewels is based in Miami, Florida, USA.
It wholesales a vast range of 18k-gold-filled jewelry, including rope chains, earrings, huggies, bracelets, anklets, necklaces, charms, pendants, chokers, rings, bangles, cuffs, and sets.
- No MOQ.
- Ship domestically within 5-8 business days.
- Free shipping in the USA on orders over $35.
- Up to 20% discounts on volume purchases.
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Shop Pay.
- High international delivery costs.
Barberry + Lace provides a line of minimalist gold-filled jewelry with signature wholesale products like dainty bar necklaces, chevron stacking rings, classic disc earrings, paperclip bracelets, etc.
Almost every piece is handcrafted in a studio in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Prompt international delivery.
- Free US shipping on all orders.
- Payment through PayPal, Shop Pay, and Shop Pay installments.
- All wholesale orders are subject to a $100 minimum.
- The processing times are up to 5-10 business days.
4. Bella Joias
Launched over 30 years ago in Miami, Bella Joias is a family-owned wholesale manufacturing company of Brazilian jewelry with 18k gold filled.
On the website, you can discover cuban links, thin chains, herringbone necklaces, adjustable bracelets, stacked bangles, initial pendants, stud earrings, statement rings, and more.
- Ship to the US within 5-7 days and to international locations within 7-30 days.
- Payment options are major credit cards, PayPal, Shop Pay, and Google Pay.
- The minimum order quantity is $200.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there are more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale gold-filled jewelry suppliers, such as Adina Eden, Tramps+Thieves, Noble Venture, Sosie Designs, Nikki Smith Designs, etc.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
MMA International is a wholesale gold-filled jewelry website headquartered in Austin, Texas, having more than 40 years of experience.
It offers 4,000+ hand-picked pieces from more than 60 artisans and manufacturers from 13 countries, including America, Italy, Thailand, etc.
- Timely shipping to 60+ countries.
- Free shipping and 10%-15% off for domestic orders of over $500-$1,000.
- Support custom designs (engraving and monogramming).
- Dropshipping services.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and wire transfers. Net 30 days and COD are available to US customers with an approved credit application on file.
- $100 minimum for your first order. $50 minimum on reorders.
- Up to 3 business days for your account to get approved. To qualify, you must submit a tax identification number.
7. Luxus USA
Luxus offers gold-filled men’s & women’s hip-hop cuban link chains, chunky chokers, beaded anklets, teardrop bracelets, etc.
This jewelry wholesaler is also based in Miami, Florida.
- Ship globally within 1-4 weeks.
- Payments via PayPal and credit cards.
- $200 minimum purchase.
- Support international shipping.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Apple Pay, and Dinners Club.
- The minimum order amount is $100.
GoldFi is a Miami-based bulk gold-filled jewelry supplier offering ear cuffs, zodiac necklaces, pearl earrings, belly chains, midi rings, charm bracelets, etc.
- Ship to the US within 3-8 working days.
- 5% off on orders over $150.
- The minimum is $100.
- Costly international shipping fees.
10. Mia Jewels Miami
Mia Jewels is yet another wholesale vendor located in Miami.
It features gold-filled jewelry made in Brazil with a modern, classy, and feminine look.
- Ship internationally via DHL, UPS, or USPS (3-5 days to the US).
- Free shipping on orders over $500.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, PayPal, and Shop Pay.
- $150 minimum.
Stuller is a wholesale gold-filled jewelry manufacturer founded in 1970 in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA.
The company employs over 1,000 staff and operates from 5 locations – 3 in North America; 1 in Barcelona, Spain; and 1 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Stuller is committed to conducting environmentally conscious production practices and has received the “SCS Recognition for Recycled Metals” award in 2012 and earned the “Responsible Jewelry Council Certification” in 2019.
- No minimum purchase requirement.
- Ship worldwide.
- 50% off for reorders of custom designs.
- Support customization and personalization services.
- Accept credit cards, COD, credit terms (for qualified accounts), 12-month financing, and pre-paid checks.
- You will need a government-issued business license, driver’s license, or passport to create an account.
How To Sell Gold-Filled Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online gold-filled jewelry shop by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best jewelry dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand platforms to create and sell custom jewelry online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.