Hip-hop jewelry, also known as bling or urban jewelry, refers to flashy, oversized, and heavily-embellished jewelry pieces that are usually made from precious metals like gold, platinum, or silver, and decorated with gemstones like diamonds, rubies, and sapphires.
The rising trend of hip-hop jewelry can be attributed to its increasing presence in music videos and its frequent exposure by hip-hop artists and famous celebrities.
For store owners interested in sourcing these products, this post will show you the 12 best wholesale vendors offering hip-hop jewelry at competitive prices with low/no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Hip-Hop & Urban Jewelry
Here’re the 12 best wholesale urban & hip-hop jewelry vendors.
Silver Palace is one of the best wholesale hip-hop jewelry importers based in Los Angeles, California, with over 20 years of experience in the industry.
It participates in various trade shows throughout the year, including the JIS Miami Show and the JCK show in Las Vegas.
Regarding the product catalog, Silver Palace offers men’s & women’s urban tennis necklaces, cross pendants, dollar pendants, cuban link chains, streetwear bracelets, celebrity-inspired rings, toe rings, hoop earrings, etc.
- Timely worldwide shipping.
- Orders of $500-$5,000 receive a 10%-25% discount.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, Shop Pay, and Pay Pal.
- $200 minimum purchase required.
Nihao Jewelry is a cheap Chinese wholesale supplier that offers various urban & hip hop jewelry pieces with no minimum order quantity, including mitten bracelets, stud earrings, gold-plated necklaces, bangles, anklets, chokers, body chains, waist chains, nose rings, belly rings, tongue rings, and more.
The company began in 2013 and has now built its own factory to serve businesses of all sizes, from small gift boutiques to large online stores.
Nihao Jewelry has earned an excellent rating on Trustpilot based on more than 5.5K+ reviews.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Ship worldwide within 20 days.
- 5%-15% off on bulk orders of $800-$8,000. 3%-15% off on accumulated order total (from your first order to the latest order) of $200-$200,000.
- Branded shipment packages if you order more than 240 pieces of each style.
- Support free dropshipping integration to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Amex, Diners Club, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, OXXO (for Mexican), MoneyGram, and bank transfers.
- Long processing times (up to 4 business days).
- Many items aren’t of great quality.
Launched in 2014, KRKC Wholesale now owns 3 factories in China with a production capacity of 2.5 million pieces of hip-hop & iced-out jewelry monthly.
The company was ranked first in the most popular emerging brand In the Beyond Fashion Exhibition. In 2017, it sponsored Tokyo’s hip-hop party, selling more than 9,000 units online within three days.
- No MOQ.
- Ship globally within 7-18 days.
- OEM/ODM, custom jewelry design, and personalized packaging services.
- Support blind dropshipping.
- Accept PayPal, T/T, and Western Union.
- Some orders might experience long processing times.
AAA Hip Hop Jewelry is another bulk vendor situated in Los Angeles, California, United States.
The company offers urban & bling jewels made from stainless steel, 925 sterling silver, brass, alloy, tungsten, and moissanite.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Accept credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express), PayPal, etc.
- The minimum order value is $300.
- Up to 6 days to process orders.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there are more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale hip-hop jewelry suppliers like RM Gold, Mio Queena, Milie Jewels, Brenda Grands, King Of Blings, etc.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
6. Aab Style
Aab Style was established in 1998 and is now located at Plantation, Florida, USA.
It features stainless steel hip-hop bracelets, urban bangles, biker necklaces, lion pendants, skull pendants, dog tags, titanium rings, magnetic bangles, thin chains, money clips, and various other street-style jewelry at wholesale prices.
- Support international shipping.
- Free domestic delivery on orders $499+.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and COD.
- The minimum online order is $100 and the showroom minimum order is $200.
- High international delivery costs.
US Jewelry House is a wholesaler based in New York.
In terms of product catalog, it carries women’s urban rhinestone hoop earrings, cross drop earrings, hip-hop toggle necklaces, street curb chain bracelets, and more.
- Ship internationally within 21 days.
- Free continental US delivery on orders over $250.
- Accept major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, etc.
- Requiring a seller permit number.
With connections to 7,600+ designers and factory alliances, it can offer a wide variety of bling & hip hop jewels in a vast array of styles, colors, and materials suitable for every occasion.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping within 20 working days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Packet, etc.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Support PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Some orders have long processing times.
JoyasdeChina is yet another cheap wholesale website to purchase hip-hop jewelry with no minimum order requirement.
It has served over 20,000 customers, including retailers selling on Facebook, brick-and-mortar stores, pop-up shops, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 25 working days.
- Support PayPal and credit cards.
- Up to 5 business days to process orders.
- Many products are low-quality.
JewelryBund is a bulk manufacturing supplier that was started in 2008.
It has 3 factories in China, which enable it to produce a diverse selection of hip hop jewelry, 925 sterling silver jewelry, stainless steel jewelry, western jewelry, costume fashion jewelry, and Korean jewelry.
- Ship items through USPS, EMS, UPS, DHL, or TNT to 200+ countries within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-10% off on orders from $800-$8,000.
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, Western Union, and wire transfers.
- The minimum order requirement is $80.
11. Panda Hall
Panda Hall wholesales hip-hop jewels as well as a massive collection of jewelry findings like jade, pearl, gemstone, and lampwork glass.
It’s a Chinese company that receives an average rating of 4.2/5 stars based on over 450 reviews on Trustpilot.
- Ship worldwide within 15-30 days.
- 3%-15% off if the total goods value of your past purchase is more than $500-$20,000. 15%-20% off on single bulk orders over $2,000-$10,000.
- Support PayPal, major credit cards, and bank transfers.
- Requiring an MOQ.
- Some orders might need up to 60 days to arrive.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale marketplace to start buying the most extensive selection of adult & youth hip hop jewelry.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can start dropshipping from Alibaba with no MOQ with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (at least 15 working days).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
How To Sell Hip-Hop Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online hip-hop jewelry shop by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best jewelry dropshipping partners. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand platforms to create and sell custom jewelry online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.