According to GrandViewResearch, the global jewelry market size was valued at $249.02 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $482.22 billion, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6%.
If you want to jump into this lucrative industry, working with a reliable wholesale supplier is vital.
In this post, we will show you the 31 best bulk distributors offering a wide variety of jewelry at competitive prices to help you quickly pick the right partner.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Jewelry
Here’re the 31 best wholesale jewelry suppliers.
Nihao Jewelry is a cheap Chinese wholesale supplier that offers over 100K jewelry items with no minimum order quantity, including stainless steel jewelry, gold plated jewelry, copper jewelry, 925 silver jewelry, body piercing jewelry, crystal jewelry, pearl jewelry, natural stone jewelry, wedding jewelry, and men’s fashion jewels.
The company began in 2013 and now has built its own factory to serve businesses of all sizes, from small gift boutiques to large online stores.
Nihao Jewelry has earned an excellent rating on Trustpilot based on more than 5.5K+ reviews.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Ship worldwide within 20 days.
- 5% off for orders of $800. 8% off for orders of $2,000. 11% off for orders of $3,500. 15% off for orders of $8,000.
- Join VIP membership to get 3%-15% off on accumulated order amount of $200-$200,000.
- Branded shipment packages if you order more than 240 pieces of each style.
- Support free dropshipping integration to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Amex, Diners Club, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, OXXO (for Mexican), Moneygram, and bank transfers.
- Long processing times (up to 4 business days).
- Many items aren’t of great quality.
Israel Diamond Supply has been a bulk jewelry distributor for over 30 years, supplying a wide array of GIA-certified diamonds, engagement rings, wedding bands, bracelets, earrings, fashion rings, necklaces, and pendants. All of its products are backed by a rock-solid lifetime warranty.
In 2019, this US-based company was honored with the “Couples’ Choice Award” from WeddingWire.
- No minimums.
- Ship throughout the US within 7 to 45 business days.
- 3% discount for bank wire payments.
- Free professional cleaning and inspection.
- Offer special financing options for customers to buy now and pay after 6, 12, or 36 months.
- Support American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks, and wire transfers.
- Only ship within the United States.
David & Sons has been San Diego’s premier bulk supplier of fine jewelry since 1980.
Its team of master jewelers designs and handcrafts a broad range of engagement rings, wedding bands, eternity and infinity rings, bracelets, chains, tennis necklaces, diamond necklaces, stud earrings, hoop earrings, fine jewelry earrings, and colored stone items for men and women.
Over the years, David & Sons has received numerous awards and recognitions for its outstanding products and services. The company was awarded the “Bride’s Choice Awards” by WeddingWire in 2013 and was named the “#1 Rated Jeweler in California” in 2020. It has also received the “Readers’ Choice Awards” for best jewelry store from Village News for 11 consecutive years, from 2010 to 2021.
- Fast US delivery.
- Free US shipping on all items.
- Free lifetime jewelry maintenance and cleaning.
- Full value lifetime trade-up policy on loose diamonds.
- Support custom design services for engagement rings, wedding bands, and fine jewelry.
- Pay via major credit cards.
- Only ship within the 50 states of the US.
Allurez is a wholesale brand founded in 2010 and now has 2 showrooms situated in Great Neck Long Island and New York City.
It specializes in US-made men’s & women’s jewelry crafted from diamonds, colored diamonds, gemstones, moissanite, pearls, and plain metals.
Allurez was featured in several publications such as the Knot, Cosmopolitan, Forbes, The Huffington Post, Brides, etc.
- Ship worldwide.
- Free two-day US shipping for orders under $1,000. Free overnight US shipping for $1,000+ orders. Free international shipping for $2,000+ orders.
- Free 1-year warranty.
- Support custom jewelry.
- Payment methods are Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Amazon Checkout, Affirm, wire transfers, checks, three financing options, and money orders.
- High international shipping fees.
- Some items have long handling times (up to 8 weeks).
Stuller is a wholesale jewelry manufacturer established in 1970 in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA. The company employs over 1,000 staff and operates from five locations – three in North America; one in Barcelona, Spain; and one in Bangkok, Thailand.
Stuller offers a massive catalog with 10,000 items, including bridal jewelry, wedding bands, fine jewelry, mountings, diamond studs, brooches, permanent jewelry, family jewelry, religious and spiritual inspirational jewelry, and birthstone jewelry for both adults and youth.
Stuller is committed to conducting environmentally conscious production practices and has received the “SCS Recognition for Recycled Metals” award in 2012 and earned the “Responsible Jewelry Council Certification” in 2019.
- No minimum requirements.
- Ship worldwide.
- 50% off for reorders of custom designs.
- Support customization and personalization services.
- Accept credit cards, COD, credit terms (for qualified accounts), 12-month financing, and pre-paid checks.
- You will need a government-issued business license, driver’s license, or passport to create an account.
Diamond Source NYC is a wholesale vendor in the United States distributing diamonds, Rolex watches, and jewelry. In addition, it is a licensed second-hand dealer for buying, selling, or trading previously owned products.
The company has a large collection of men’s and women’s authentic bracelets, necklaces, earrings, pendants, diamond semi-mount engagement rings, etc.
- No minimum order.
- Ship 1-2 business days within the continental USA, 1-3 business days to Canada, 3-5 business days to the UK, and 6-12 business days to other countries.
- Free US shipping.
- Free appraisals and cleaning.
- Support custom-designed jewelry.
- Offer virtual shopping with specialists.
- Payment via credit/debit cards, wire transfers, PayPal, and Shop Pay.
- High international shipping fees.
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, United States, Elite Fine Jewelers is a family-owned and operated business with more than 50 years of experience in the industry.
The company provides a wide range of GIA, EGL, and IGI-certified diamonds, high-quality vintage and estate jewelry, precious and semi-precious gemstones, bridal and wedding sets, permanent bracelets, Native American Indian jewelry, and watches at bulk prices.
- No minimum quantity.
- Ship within 1-5 working days to the US and 3-10 working days to international locations.
- Free US shipping on orders over $250.
- Support custom jewelry designs.
- Pay through cash, Amex, Apple Pay, Diners Club, Discover, Meta, Google Pay, PayPal, Shop Pay, Visa, Layaway, and financing via Acima.
- Costly international shipping fees.
Founded in 2008, ZENZII is a wholesale trendy fashion jewelry company in Georgia, USA.
It specializes in designing and supplying link chains, beaded bracelets, statement necklaces, flower earrings, quilted resin acrylic bangles, leather rope bracelets, and others.
ZENZII’s products have been featured in various editorial publications, such as Accessories, Vogue, People, Elle, InStyle, etc.
- Ship within 1-5 working days to 48 US continental states and 6-10 working days to Hawaii, Alaska, US territories, and other countries.
- A free 30-day full refund on your first order within the domestic US.
- Reward points for every purchase (1 point for every $1 spent. 100 points = $1. Redeem your points for future purchases).
- Virtual appointments with jewelry consultants.
- Accept Amex, Apple Pay, Diners Club, Discover, Venmo, Visa, Meta, Google Pay, Mastercard, Shop Pay, PayPal, and Pay Later programs.
- The online minimum order is $150.
- Not shipping to Poland.
- You are not allowed to resell items on Etsy, Poshmark, eBay, Oberlo, and other online marketplaces.
- You will need a resale license or tax ID to process orders.
Launched in 1998, Wholesale Jewelry & Loans is a family-owned business in Alabama, USA.
The vendor carries a wide range of fine jewelry products, including anniversary & eternity bands, ring enhancers, platinum bridal jewelry, settings & shanks, brooches & pins, lab-grown diamonds with grading reports, imitation gemstones, and more. It also buys and sells previously loved jewelry as well as antique jewelry.
Wholesale Jewelry & Loans received “Best of Huntsville” from Huntsville Awards Program in 2021.
- No minimums.
- Support engraving service.
- Pay via major credit cards.
- Request a quote and wait for its emails to receive pricing information.
- No online ordering system.
10. Trendy Wholesale
For over a decade, Trendy Wholesale has been providing boutique fashion jewelry and accessories to over 70,000 retail customers.
This New Jersey-based supplier stocks metal earrings, layered necklaces, ear cuffs, toe rings, adjustable rings, stackable bracelets, flower jewelry, sea life jewelry, chain jewelry, inspirational jewelry, gold-dipped jewelry, stainless steel jewelry, and many more.
- Deliver worldwide (2-7 business days to the US).
- Free shipping for domestic orders over $200.
- Pay via Visa, Master, Discover, and PayPal.
- The minimum order is $50.
- Discontinued items require 10 dozen minimum orders and delivery can take from 4-8 weeks.
- Valid tax IDs are required for US customers.
Founded in 1971, B&D is a wholesale jewelry manufacturer and designer in Florida, USA.
Regarding product collection, the company provides GIA and IGI-certified diamonds, bridal jewelry, finished jewelry, mountings, tools, metals, findings, mill products, and gemstones.
- Fast shipping within 50 states of the US.
- Payment methods are Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- You need to visit the vendor in person or call for pricing information.
- Ship domestically only.
Launched in 1973 in Oregon, USA, Fire Mountain Gems is a wholesale vendor that provides over 100,000 jewelry pieces and jewelry supplies.
The company imports products from factories in Peru, Argentina, China, the Czech Republic, Pakistan, India, and the Philippines.
Fire Mountain Gems is a member of the American Gem Trade Association (AGTA), the Data and Marketing Association (DMA), and the Association For Creative Industries (AFCI).
- No minimums.
- Ship worldwide within 1-8 business days.
- $6.99 flat-rate shipping for US orders under 20 lb.
- 90-day return policy with a full refund for regular items and precious metals.
- Special benefits and discounts for high purchase volume customers.
- Support major credit cards and PayPal.
- Costly international shipping costs.
SWTrading Accessory Plaza is a family-owned and operated wholesaler of women’s fashion jewelry.
It features 2-line bead chain silver anklets, floral cuff bracelets, Christmas hair clips, rhinestone-embellished wedding party pins, western earrings, seashell bead chokers, and many more.
The company is located in Houston’s wholesale fashion district and has been in business since 1982.
- No minimum order value.
- Fast shipping to the US, Canada, Australia, and Puerto Rico.
- Free shipping on orders over $275.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- Only ship to the US, Canada, Australia, and Puerto Rico.
- You must have a sales tax permit to become a wholesale customer.
- Expensive shipping costs.
14. Wona Trading
Wona Trading is a bulk jewelry provider established in 2004 in the heart of New York City.
It carries large seasonal selections of pearl flower pin brooches, twisted metal hoop earrings, natural stone accented faux leather magnetic bracelets, omega chain necklaces, bead tassel adjustable anklets, rhinestone embellished adjustable rings, 14k gold dipped crescent moon heart nose clips, metal wire upper arm cuffs, vintage wings pendant sets, etc.
- No minimum amount for in-stock items.
- Ship internationally.
- 7% discount for orders over $500. 10% discount on items purchased by the dozen.
- The rewards program helps you earn points for every full dollar of eligible spend on purchases, and redeem them after every $10 within 1 year.
- Support blind dropshipping.
- Payments via all major credit cards and PayPal. For international customers, wire transfers and Western Union are accepted only if PayPal is not available in your country.
- An MOQ of 10 dozen and a 30% deposit are required for out-of-stock and custom items.
- Long processing times for out-of-stock and custom items (up to 6 weeks).
ZAD is a wholesale costume jewelry importer located in California, USA.
Founded in 1986, the company currently stocks a wide array of styles for both men and women, including bottled jewelry, dried flower jewelry, embroidered vintage jewelry, eye jewelry, genuine stone jewelry, laser cut jewelry, nature-inspired jewelry, and zodiac & birthstone jewelry, and more. These items are made from various metals, such as steel, brass, copper, and zinc alloy.
Most of ZAD’s products are created by its global partners in India or China.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Free shipping for US and CA backorders over $75.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, net 30 terms, bank wires, ACH, and COD.
- The minimum opening order is $150. No minimum for reorders.
- You need a resale license number to view prices and make orders.
16. Fame Accessories
Created in 2010, Fame Accessories is a jewelry wholesaler located in downtown Los Angeles, California.
It designs and imports women’s gold-dipped dainty chain necklaces, mini opal teardrop stud earrings, thick metallic twist fashion rings, dainty chain pearl bracelets, layered heart chain link anklets, and more for all occasions and events.
Fame Accessories has received 250+ 5-star ratings on Shopper Approved.
- No minimum purchase.
- Ship worldwide (within 1 week to the USA).
- Free UPS Ground shipping for first-time contiguous US buyers with orders of $100+.
- $12 flat-rate UPS Ground delivery for online orders within the US.
- Offering custom-made items.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, PayPay, Venmo, and wire transfers.
- US and Canadian customers will need EIN, tax ID, seller’s permits, or business licenses to make purchases. All other international customers must submit a minimum of 2 recent wholesale invoices from the US.
17. Judson & Company
Judson & Company is an Alabama-based online wholesale fashion distributor established in 1989.
The company has a catalog of over 8,000 handpicked jewelry items for women and kids, including silicone bracelets, multi-colored bubble chain necklaces, layered enamel heart anklets, iridescent coated metal drop earrings, beaded necklaces featuring freshwater pearls, gold tone rhinestone wrapped rings, etc.
- Deliver worldwide (within 7 days to the US).
- Free ground shipping on US orders over $500.
- 25% off on bulk orders over $400.
- A $14.99/month plan that allows you to get free shipping, discounts, exclusive sales, and a $25 minimum on all orders.
- Payment via Amex, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- $50 minimum.
- All customers are required to submit a state-issued sales tax certificate/ID number to make orders.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there are more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale jewelry suppliers like Made By Mary, Wild Junkie, Karrbear, Mio Queena, Avenue Zoe, Lisa Angel, etc.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
It carries Dolce & Gabbana, Nialaya, Ermanno Scervino, Calvin Klein, Scervino Street, GF Ferre, and Costume National.
BrandsGateway was founded in 2017 and now has warehouses in Sweden, Germany, Italy, the UK, and the USA to cater to thousands of clients, including brick-and-mortar stores, small retailers, pop-up shops, and online boutiques.
- Ship within 3-10 days to Europe and 15 days to North America and Asia via UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Discounts up to 85%.
- Delivery fees start only at €15 for economy shipping and €35 for express shipping.
- All products come with their original tags. Some of the items will have dustbags, boxes, and authenticity cards included.
- Dedicated account managers to help you select the wholesale products and brands that are right for your business.
- Luxury product dropshipping services with the ability to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, & Shift4Shop, one-click order fulfillment, high-quality product photos, and marketing guides.
- Prebuilt Shopify dropshipping store solutions.
- Accept bank transfers and PayPal.
- The MOQ for wholesale orders is €1000.
LePrix is a leading US wholesale marketplace that presents you with an enormous spectrum of men’s & women’s pre-owned luxury jewelry, including diamond rings, gold necklaces, silver bracelets, rhinestone earrings, designer brooches, etc.
It features well-known brands, such as Hermes, Chanel, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Van Cleef & Arpels, Celine, Dior, Fendi, Givenchy, Prada, Burberry, Valentino, Miu Miu, Saint Laurent, Versace, Eres, Michael Kors, and Omega.
LePrix’s team of specialists inspects every order and collaborates with world-renowned authenticators like Entrupy and Real Authentication to ensure the legitimacy of products.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide delivery within 2-3 weeks via UPS and USPS.
- Free shipping for all US purchases. A flat delivery rate of $49 to other countries.
- Risk-free services (if an item doesn’t sell within 60 days, LePrix will take it back).
- Dedicated account managers that help with price negotiation, customs, payment management, etc.
- Accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), bank transfers, and PayPal.
- Up to 10-15 business days to process orders.
- Requiring a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
Established in 2019, Mirta is a top wholesale marketplace of excellent-quality made-in-Italy designer jewels from small local brands, such as Victoire Studio Paris, Kontessa, Monnaluna, Agua Marina, Bea Legami Preziosi, Carolina Ravarini, and Maitea.
Each vendor is carefully selected to ensure that they carry ethically produced items and follow sustainable practices.
- Lots of products have no minimum order quantity.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- Free delivery for orders over €2,000.
- Free returns up to 90 days after delivery.
- Each item is customizable.
- Support credit cards, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, bank transfers, and 60-day payment terms.
- Long crafting times on a number of items.
- Fairly high shipping costs (from €20 to €45 to Italy, €50 to €110 to the EU, and €60 to €800 to the US).
FashionGo is another top-rated wholesale fashion marketplace that connects you to hundreds of independent jewelry brands in the USA, including Excused, Modern+Chic, Viv & Lou, Jovee, MIA Accessories, Signature 89, etc.
Besides, there are also numerous vendors offering clothes like western garments, streetwear, boho attires, maternity apparel, curvy clothing, activewear, vintage garments, denim jackets, oversized hoodies, oversized t-shirts, etc.
Since its inception in 2002, FashionGo has been striving to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Consolidated shipping service that can save you 16%-27% on delivery costs by packaging multiple orders from different vendors into one shipment.
- Earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them.
- Advanced software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Offer dropshipping solutions.
- Payment through common credit/debit cards.
- Many brands require a MOQ.
- Not all brands ship globally.
- Consolidated shipping is only available within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- You need to have a seller’s permit to access full website features.
Wholesale Accessory Market is a US fashion jewelry wholesaler that has been in the business since 2000.
The company stocks wood earrings, silvertone bracelets, cork bracelets, pearl chokers, turquoise dragonfly rings, charm ankles, designer-look rings, etc.
- Deliver to the United States within 7-10 days.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $300.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Apple Pay, Venmo, Shop Pay, and PayPal.
- $50 minimum.
- Only ship to Australia, Canada, Ireland, Singapore, the UK, and the US.
Headquartered in China, JoyasdeChina is a cheap jewelry wholesale vendor with products starting from just $0.1/each.
It has served over 20,000 customers, including retailers selling on Facebook, brick-and-mortar stores, pop-up shops, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 25 working days.
- Support Paypal and credit cards.
- Up to 5 business days to process orders.
- Many products are low-quality.
25. Belle Wholesale
The company was born in 2015 and has nowadays successfully built a strong social media presence with over 3.3 million followers on Facebook and Instagram. Its Apple and Android apps also have daily active users of 10,000+.
Regarding item collection, Belle Wholesale features a variety of rhinestone chokers, boho pendants, drop earring sets, body chains, geometric ring sets, etc.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship worldwide within 30 days.
- 5%-8% off on orders over $1K-$10K.
- Dropshipping programs (an extra 5% discount on every order).
- Payment options are Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Amex, Discover, Diners Club, PayPal, and Klarna.
- Long processing times (up to 7 business days).
- Some items can take up to 90 business days to arrive in some countries.
- Low stock.
JewelryBund is a bulk manufacturing supplier that was started in 2008.
It has three factories in China, which enable it to produce a diverse selection of fashion jewelry, crystal jewelry, rose gold jewelry, silver jewelry, and Korean jewelry.
- Ship items through USPS, EMS, UPS, DHL, or TNT to 200+ countries within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-10% off on orders from $800-$8,000.
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, Western Union, and wire transfers.
- The minimum order requirement is $80.
Tomade is another cheap wholesaler of jewelry based in China.
With connections to 7,600+ designers and factory alliances, it can offer a wide variety of earrings, necklaces, pendants, chains, rings, bracelets, bangles, anklets, lapel pins, corsages, and cuff links. They come in an array of different styles, colors, and materials suitable for every occasion.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping within 20 working days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Packet, etc.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Support PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Some orders have long processing times.
Rubyimports has been a wholesale supplier of women’s costume jewelry in Tennessee, United States since 2014.
Its product line includes metal tassel mesh necklace sets, stackable bead bracelets, cutout metal rings, 3-row rhinestone anklets, etc.
- Prompt worldwide shipping (excluding Greece and Russia).
- Free shipping on US orders over $250 (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories).
- 3%-7% off when you buy 3-12 pieces of the same item.
- Dropshipping services.
- Support PayPal, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, and COD.
- The minimum order is $50.
- US customers need valid business tax IDs to register accounts.
- Costly shipping fees.
Alamode Fashion Jewelry is an online wholesale vendor based in California, US.
Its collection contains men’s and women’s promise rings, y-necklaces, lariats, stretch bracelets, bangles, chandelier earrings, ear jackets, tiaras & hair kits, and many more.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-25% off for $200-$5,000 orders.
- Custom-made orders (personalization, replication, and creation).
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Pay by major credit cards.
- The minimum of out-of-stock items is 24 pieces per style. $100 minimum for wholesale orders.
- Long processing times on many items.
- High international shipping costs.
MMA International is a wholesale silver jewelry and fashion jewelry website headquartered in Austin, Texas, having more than 40 years of experience.
It offers 4,000+ hand-picked pieces from more than 60 artisans and manufacturers from 13 countries, including America, Italy, Thailand, etc.
- Timely shipping to 60+ countries.
- Free shipping and 10%-15% off for domestic orders of over $500-$1,000.
- Support custom designs (engraving and monogramming).
- Dropshipping services.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and wire transfers. Net 30 days and COD are available to US customers with an approved credit application on file.
- $100 minimum for your first order. $50 minimum on reorders.
- Up to 3 business days for your account to get approved. To qualify, you must submit a tax identification number.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale marketplace to start buying the most extensive selection of adult & youth fashion jewelry.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can start dropshipping from Alibaba with no minimum with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (at least 15 working days).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
How To Sell Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online jewelry shop by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our comprehensive guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best jewelry dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand partners to create and sell custom jewelry online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.