Gold-plated jewelry refers to jewelry that is made from a base metal (such as copper, brass, or stainless steel) and then coated with a very light layer of gold.
It’s one of the most popular jewelry choices because it offers the luxurious look and feel of solid gold while being much more affordable.
For store owners interested in sourcing gold-plated jewelry items, this post will show you the 19 best wholesale vendors offering these products at competitive prices with low/no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Gold-Plated Jewelry
Here’re the 19 best wholesale gold-plated jewelry vendors.
1. Nihao Jewelry
Nihao Jewelry is a cheap Chinese wholesaler that offers various men’s & women’s gold-plated jewelry pieces with no minimum order quantity, including rings, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.
The company began in 2013 and has now built its own factory to serve businesses of all sizes, from small gift boutiques to large online stores.
Nihao Jewelry has earned an excellent rating on Trustpilot based on more than 5.5K+ reviews.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Ship worldwide within 20 days.
- 5%-15% off on bulk orders of $800-$8,000. 3%-15% off on accumulated order total (from your first order to the latest order) of $200-$200,000.
- Branded shipment packages if you order more than 240 pieces of each style.
- Support free dropshipping integration to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Amex, Diners Club, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, OXXO (for Mexican), MoneyGram, and bank transfers.
- Long processing times (up to 4 business days).
- Many items aren’t of great quality.
2. Silver Palace Inc
Silver Palace is one of the best wholesale gold-electroplated jewelry importers based in Los Angeles, California, with over 20 years of experience in the industry.
It participates in various trade shows throughout the year, including the JIS Miami Show and JCK show in Las Vegas.
Regarding the product catalog, Silver Palace offers hip-hop cuban chains, hoop earrings, stud earrings, link rings, lariat bracelets, confetti anklets, figaro bracelets, etc.
- Timely worldwide shipping.
- Orders of $500-$5,000 receive a 10%-25% discount.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, Shop Pay, and Pay Pal.
- $200 minimum purchase required.
3. Kaash USA
Kaash USA is also situated in Los Angeles.
Its bulk product line features Indian, Mexican, Brazilian, and USA jewelry with 18k and 14k gold plating, such as filigree earrings, cross necklace sets, San Judas pendants, CZ-stone chokers, etc.
- Ship internationally within 3 weeks.
- Free shipping to the USA on orders over $150 and to Mexico on purchases over $500.
- 5% off on orders over $1,000 and 10% off on orders over $ 5,000.
- Accept credit cards and wire transfers.
- $100 online order minimum. $150 showroom order minimum.
4. Fame Accessories
Created in 2010, Fame Accessories is a wholesale jewelry vendor located in downtown Los Angeles, California. It carries women’s 18K gold-dipped pendant necklaces, initial necklaces, rose-gold-finished stud earrings, dainty chains, gold-plated rhinestone-striped rings, adjustable bracelets, and more.
According to reviews from Shopper Approved and Google, Fame Accessories has been given an average rating of 4.9 stars and 4.8 stars respectively, based on over 250 reviewers and 120 customers.
- No minimum purchase.
- Ship worldwide (within 1 week to the USA).
- Free shipping for first-time contiguous US buyers with orders of $100+.
- $12 flat-rate delivery fees for online orders within the US.
- Offering custom-made items.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, PayPay, Venmo, and wire transfers.
- There is a $7 handling fee on orders under $100.
- US and Canadian customers will need EIN, tax ID, seller’s permits, or business licenses to make purchases. All other international customers must submit a minimum of 2 recent wholesale invoices from the US.
5. Wona Trading
Wona Trading is a leading bulk gold-plated & gold-dipped jewelry provider established in 2004 in the heart of New York City, United States.
It specializes in CZ-embellished evening bracelets, crisscross rings, clip-on earrings, metal chain necklaces, dangle earrings, charm anklets, etc.
- No minimum amount for in-stock items.
- Ship internationally.
- 7% discount for orders over $500. 10% discount on items purchased by the dozen.
- The reward program helps you earn points for every full dollar of eligible spend on purchases, and redeem them after every $10 within 1 year.
- Support blind dropshipping.
- Payments via all major credit cards and PayPal. For international customers, wire transfers and Western Union are accepted only if PayPal is not available in your country.
- An MOQ of 10 dozens and a 30% deposit are required for out-of-stock and custom items.
- Long processing times for out-of-stock and custom items (up to 6 weeks).
6. AAA Hip Hop Jewelry
AAA Hip Hop Jewelry is another reliable bulk supplier situated in Los Angeles, California, United States.
The company offers real 14K-gold-finished jewels with base metals like stainless steel, 925 sterling silver, brass, alloy, and tungsten.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Accept credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express), PayPal, etc.
- The minimum order value is $300.
- Up to 6 days to process orders.
7. Trendy Wholesale
For over a decade, Trendy Wholesale has been distributing jewelry with white gold and 18 gold plating to over 70,000 retail customers.
It’s a vendor based in New Jersey, providing products in numerous themes like animals, tree of life, love, spiritual, religious, etc.
- Deliver worldwide (2-7 business days to the US).
- Free shipping for domestic orders over $200.
- Pay via Visa, Master, Discover, and PayPal.
- The minimum order is $50.
- Valid tax IDs are required for US customers.
8. ZENZII Wholesale
Founded in 2008, ZENZII is a wholesale company in Georgia, USA, providing a variety of beaded necklaces, crystal rings, huggies, hoop earrings, and toggle bracelets plated in 18k gold.
Its jewelry products have been featured in various editorial publications, such as Accessories, Vogue, People, Elle, InStyle, etc.
- Ship within 1-5 working days to 48 US continental states and 6-10 working days to Hawaii, Alaska, US territories, and other countries.
- A free 30-day full refund on your first order within the US.
- Reward points for every purchase (1 point for every $1 spent. 100 points = $1. Redeem your points for future purchases).
- Virtual appointments with jewelry consultants.
- Accept Amex, Apple Pay, Diners Club, Discover, Venmo, Visa, Meta, Google Pay, Mastercard, Shop Pay, PayPal, and Pay Later programs.
- The online minimum order is $150.
- Not shipping to Poland.
- You are not allowed to resell items on Etsy, Poshmark, eBay, Oberlo, and other online marketplaces.
- You will need a resale license or tax ID to make orders.
Faire was established in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there are more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale gold-dipped & gold-plated jewelry suppliers, such as Spiffy & Splendid, Space 46, RM Gold, Ellison+Young, Sweet Three Designs, etc.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
10. MMA International
MMA International is a wholesale gold-plated silver jewelry website headquartered in Austin, Texas, having more than 40 years of experience.
It offers 4,000+ hand-picked pieces from more than 60 artisans and manufacturers from 13 countries, including America, Italy, Thailand, etc.
- Timely shipping to 60+ countries.
- Free shipping and 10%-15% off for domestic orders of over $500-$1,000.
- Support custom designs (engraving and monogramming).
- Dropshipping services.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and wire transfers. Net 30 days and COD are available to US customers with an approved credit application on file.
- $100 minimum for your first order. $50 minimum on reorders.
- Up to 3 business days for your account to get approved. To qualify, you must submit a tax identification number.
Launched in 2019, Mirta is a top EU wholesale marketplace offering excellent-quality made-in-Italy gold-plated jewels from small local brands, such as Victoire Studio Paris, Thais Bernardes, Giulia Dominici, Eneide Gioielli, and Carolina Ravarini.
Each vendor is carefully selected to ensure that they carry ethically produced items and follow sustainable practices.
- Lots of products have no minimum order quantity.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- Free delivery for orders over €2,000.
- Free returns up to 90 days after delivery.
- Each item is customizable.
- Support credit cards, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, bank transfers, and 60-day payment terms.
- Long crafting times on a number of items.
- Fairly high shipping costs (from €20 to €45 to Italy, €50 to €110 to the EU, and €60 to €800 to the US).
12. KRKC Wholesale
Created in 2014, KRKC Wholesale now owns 3 factories in China with a production capacity of 2.5 million pieces of 14K/18K-gold-plated jewelry monthly.
The company was ranked first in the most popular emerging brand In the Beyond Fashion Exhibition. In 2017, it sponsored Tokyo’s hip-hop party, selling more than 9,000 units online within 3 days.
- No MOQ.
- Ship globally within 7-18 days.
- OEM/ODM, custom jewelry design, and personalized packaging services.
- Support blind dropshipping.
- Accept PayPal, T/T, and Western Union.
- Some orders might experience long processing times.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Milanus is a family-owned and operated multinational business began in 1992.
Over the last 30 years, it has become an excellent distributor of gold-plated jewelry to many wholesalers and retailers in the United States, Europe, and Africa.
- Ship worldwide.
- 5% discounts on orders over $550.
- Payment options are credit cards, PayPal, Western Union, wire transfers, etc.
- The minimum purchase price is $200.
14. US Jewelry House
US Jewelry House is a wholesaler based in New York.
In terms of product catalog, it carries women’s gold-dipped mini hoop earrings, twisted rings, short necklaces, chain bracelets, message bracelets, etc.
- Ship internationally within 21 days.
- Free continental US delivery on orders over $250.
- Accept major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, etc.
- Requiring a seller permit number.
Established in Guangzhou China in 2011, Teemtry is a made-to-order gold-plated jewelry manufacturer dedicated to catering to both small & big brands, dropshipping stores, retailers, and wholesale distributors.
It has a professional design & research team with over 10 years of combined experience, along with 3 factories with 200 workers.
- Worldwide shipping within 30 business days via DHL, UPS, FedEx, Aramex, EMS, and ePacket.
- Free shipping on orders $1,000+.
- 2%-16% off based on the total order value from $100-$10,000.
- Private-label labeling and packaging solutions.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Order via PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, T/T, Western Union, and MoneyGram.
- The minimum order requirement is $99.
- Some items have long handling times.
Tomade is the next cost-effective wholesale jewelry supplier based in China with no reseller license required.
With connections to 7,600+ designers and factory alliances, it can offer a wide variety of gold-plated & gold-finished jewels in a vast array of styles and materials suitable for every occasion.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping within 20 working days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Packet, etc.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Support PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Some orders have long processing times.
JoyasdeChina is yet another cheap wholesale site to purchase gold-plated jewelry with no minimum order requirement.
It has served over 20,000 customers, including retailers selling on Facebook, brick-and-mortar stores, pop-up shops, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 25 working days.
- Support PayPal and credit cards.
- Up to 5 business days to process orders.
- Many products are low-quality.
JewelryBund is a bulk manufacturing supplier that was started in 2008.
It has 3 factories in China, which enable it to produce a diverse selection of gold-plated jewelry, 925 sterling silver jewelry, stainless steel jewelry, western jewelry, fashion jewelry, and Korean jewelry.
- Ship items through USPS, EMS, UPS, DHL, or TNT to 200+ countries within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-10% off on orders from $800-$8,000.
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, Western Union, and wire transfers.
- The minimum order requirement is $80.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale marketplace to start buying the most extensive selection of adult & youth gold-plated jewelry.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can begin dropshipping from Alibaba with no minimum with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (at least 15 working days).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
How To Sell Gold-Plated Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online gold-plated jewelry shop by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best jewelry dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand platforms to create and sell custom jewelry online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.