Fashion & costume jewelry is also known as artificial jewelry, imitation jewelry, trinkets, junk jewelry, or fake jewelry.
In 2021, the global fashion jewelry market was valued at $30.8 billion and was predicted to reach $47 billion by 2027.
If you want to jump into this lucrative industry, working with a reliable wholesale supplier is vital.
In this post, we will show you the 31 best bulk distributors offering a wide variety of fashion jewelry at competitive prices with low/no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Costume & Fashion Jewelry
Here’re the 31 best wholesale costume & fashion jewelry vendors.
1. Nihao Jewelry
Nihao Jewelry is one of the best & cheapest Chinese wholesale suppliers that offers over 50K fashion & costume jewelry pieces with no minimum order quantity, including stud earrings, couple rings, body chains, layered necklaces, beaded bracelets, mitten bracelets, rhinestone chokers, string anklets, kids’ trinkets, etc.
The company began in 2013 and has now built its own factory to serve businesses of all sizes, from small gift boutiques to large online stores.
Nihao Jewelry has earned an excellent rating on Trustpilot based on more than 5.5K+ reviews.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Ship worldwide within 20 days.
- 5%-15% off on bulk orders of $800-$8,000. 3%-15% off on accumulated order total (from your first order to the latest order) of $200-$200,000.
- Branded shipment packages if you order more than 240 pieces of each style.
- Support free dropshipping integration to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Amex, Diners Club, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, OXXO (for Mexican), MoneyGram, and bank transfers.
- Long processing times (up to 4 business days).
- Many items aren’t of great quality.
2. Wona Trading
Wona Trading is a leading bulk fashion jewelry provider established in 2004 in the heart of New York City, United States.
It specializes in flower brooches, clip-on earrings, charm bracelets, evening chokers, message necklaces, fringe anklets, arm cuffs, nose rings, head chains, and more.
- No minimum amount for in-stock items.
- Ship internationally.
- 7% discount for orders over $500. 10% discount on items purchased by the dozen.
- The reward program helps you earn points for every full dollar of eligible spend on purchases, and redeem them after every $10 within 1 year.
- Support blind dropshipping.
- Payments via all major credit cards and PayPal. For international customers, wire transfers and Western Union are accepted only if PayPal is not available in your country.
- An MOQ of 10 dozens and a 30% deposit are required for out-of-stock and custom items.
- Long processing times for out-of-stock and custom items (up to 6 weeks).
3. Fame Accessories
Created in 2010, Fame Accessories is a wholesale vendor located in downtown Los Angeles, California. It carries women’s fashion crystal drop earrings, costume magnetic bracelets, turquoise rings, bamboo bangles, pearl link chains, stackable tassel bracelet sets, evil eye necklaces, etc.
According to reviews from Shopper Approved and Google, Fame Accessories has been given an average rating of 4.9 stars and 4.8 stars respectively, based on over 250 reviewers and 120 customers.
- No minimum purchase.
- Ship worldwide (within 1 week to the USA).
- Free shipping for first-time contiguous US buyers with orders of $100+.
- $12 flat-rate delivery fees for online orders within the US.
- Offering custom-made items.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, PayPay, Venmo, and wire transfers.
- There is a $7 handling fee on orders under $100.
- US and Canadian customers will need EIN, tax ID, seller’s permits, or business licenses to make purchases. All other international customers must submit a minimum of 2 recent wholesale invoices from the US.
4. Trendy Wholesale
For over a decade, Trendy Wholesale has been providing imitation fashion jewels to over 70,000 retail customers.
This New Jersey-based vendor carries a vast range of products made from brass, zinc alloy, stainless steel, acrylic, leatherette, semi-precious stones, and sterling silver and available in many colors, themes, and shapes.
- Deliver worldwide (2-7 business days to the US).
- Free shipping for domestic orders over $200.
- Pay via Visa, Master, Discover, and PayPal.
- The minimum order is $50.
- Valid tax IDs are required for US customers.
5. ZENZII Wholesale
Founded in 2008, ZENZII is a wholesale company in Georgia, USA, providing pavé, resin, pearl, bright & pastel, tortoise & acetate, flower & petal, and faux leather rope fashion jewelry.
Its products have been featured in various editorial publications, such as Accessories, Vogue, People, Elle, InStyle, etc.
- Ship within 1-5 working days to 48 US continental states and 6-10 working days to Hawaii, Alaska, US territories, and other countries.
- A free 30-day full refund on your first order within the US.
- Reward points for every purchase (1 point for every $1 spent. 100 points = $1. Redeem your points for future purchases).
- Virtual appointments with jewelry consultants.
- Accept Amex, Apple Pay, Diners Club, Discover, Venmo, Visa, Meta, Google Pay, Mastercard, Shop Pay, PayPal, and Pay Later programs.
- The online minimum order is $150.
- Not shipping to Poland.
- You are not allowed to resell items on Etsy, Poshmark, eBay, Oberlo, and other online marketplaces.
- You will need a resale license or tax ID to make orders.
6. ZAD Wholesale Jewelry
ZAD is a wholesale artificial fashion jewelry importer based in California, USA.
Founded in 1986, the company currently offers women’s & men’s sea life anklets, bottled marble earrings, chakra healing bracelets, embroidered vintage cuff bangles, mood rings, essential oil necklaces, zodiac & birthstone trinkets, etc.
These items are created by ZAD’s global partners in India or China.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Free shipping for US and CA backorders over $75.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, net 30 terms, bank wires, ACH, and COD.
- The minimum opening order is $150. No minimum for reorders.
- You need a resale license number to view prices and make orders.
SWTrading Accessory Plaza is a family-owned and operated distributor of women’s fashion costume jewelry.
The company is located in Houston’s wholesale fashion district and has been in business since 1982.
- No minimum order value.
- Fast shipping to the US, Canada, Australia, and Puerto Rico.
- Free shipping on orders over $275.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- Only ship to the US, Canada, Australia, and Puerto Rico.
- You must have a sales tax permit to become a wholesale customer.
- Expensive shipping costs.
8. Blue Tortoise
Blue Tortoise started in 2007 in Houston, Texas as a small walk-in wholesale store named the Accessory House.
As of now, you can discover 5K+ fashion & junk jewelry pieces across a broad spectrum of themes on its website, from beaches, natural stones, gems, sports, western, animals, to inspirational messages.
- Timely US & CA delivery.
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $300.
- 5% off on purchases over $1,000.
- The minimum order requirement is $50.
- Only accepting USA and CA customers.
9. Fire Mountain Gems
Launched in 1973 in Oregon, USA, Fire Mountain Gems is a bulk vendor that provides over 100,000 fashion jewelry pieces and jewelry supplies.
The company imports products from factories in Peru, Argentina, China, the Czech Republic, Pakistan, India, and the Philippines.
Fire Mountain Gems is a member of the American Gem Trade Association (AGTA), the Data and Marketing Association (DMA), and the Association For Creative Industries (AFCI).
- No minimums.
- Ship worldwide within 1-8 business days.
- $6.99 flat-rate shipping for US orders under 20 lb.
- 90-day return policy with a full refund for regular items and precious metals.
- Special benefits and discounts for high purchase volume customers.
- Support major credit cards and PayPal.
- Costly international shipping costs.
10. Wholesale Accessory Market
Wholesale Accessory Market is a US costume jewels wholesaler that has been in the business since 2000.
The company stocks Navajo-inspired pearl necklaces, designer-look rings, wood earrings, cord bracelets, cross necklaces, beaded chokers, rattan earrings, and more.
- Deliver to the United States within 7-10 days.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $300.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Apple Pay, Venmo, Shop Pay, and PayPal.
- $50 minimum.
- Only ship to Australia, Canada, Ireland, Singapore, the UK, and the US.
11. Pink Whale Jewelry
Pink Whale Jewelry is a small wholesale shop situated in Atlanta, Georgia.
It presents you with animal fashion jewelry, heart jewelry, Christmas jewelry, and sea life costume jewelry.
- Purchases over $300 get free shipping. Purchases of $600-$1,200 get 3%-5% extra discounts.
- Payment options are credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum purchase amount is $50.
- Only ship to the US, Canada, some countries in the EU, and Australia.
- You must have an EIN and sales tax ID to register an account.
12. US Jewelry House
US Jewelry House is based in New York.
In terms of product catalog, it provides initial fashion jewelry, celestial imitation jewelry, Filigree costume jewelry, music jewelry, western jewelry, plant jewelry, etc.
- Ship internationally within 21 days.
- Free continental US delivery on orders over $250.
- Accept major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, etc.
- Requiring a seller permit number.
13. Panda Hall
Panda Hall wholesales fashion jewels as well as a massive collection of jewelry findings like jade, silver, pearl, gemstone, lampwork glass, and crystal.
It’s a Chinese company that receives an average rating of 4.2/5 stars based on over 450 reviews on Trustpilot.
- Ship worldwide within 15-30 days.
- 3%-15% off if the total goods value of your past purchase is more than $500-$20,000. 15%-20% off on single bulk orders over $2,000-$10,000.
- Support PayPal, major credit cards, and bank transfers.
- Requiring an MOQ.
- Some orders might need up to 60 days to arrive.
Rubyimports has been a wholesale supplier of women’s costume jewelry in Tennessee, United States since 2014.
Its product line includes metal tassel mesh necklace sets, stackable bead bracelets, cutout metal rings, 3-row rhinestone anklets, etc.
- Prompt worldwide shipping (excluding Greece and Russia).
- Free shipping on US orders over $250 (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories).
- 3%-7% off when you buy 3-12 pieces of the same item.
- Dropshipping services.
- Support PayPal, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, and COD.
- The minimum order is $50.
- US customers need valid business tax IDs to register accounts.
- Costly shipping fees.
15. MMA International
MMA International is a wholesale fashion jewelry and silver jewelry website headquartered in Austin, Texas, having more than 40 years of experience.
It offers 4,000+ hand-picked pieces from more than 60 artisans and manufacturers from 13 countries, including America, Italy, Thailand, etc.
- Timely shipping to 60+ countries.
- Free shipping and 10%-15% off for domestic orders of over $500-$1,000.
- Support custom designs (engraving and monogramming).
- Dropshipping services.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and wire transfers. Net 30 days and COD are available to US customers with an approved credit application on file.
- $100 minimum for your first order. $50 minimum on reorders.
- Up to 3 business days for your account to get approved. To qualify, you must submit a tax identification number.
16. Atlas Fashion
Atlas Fashion is a bulk imitation jewelry importer, manufacturer, and wholesaler with showrooms in New York and warehouses in New Jersey.
It has thousands of clients across the United States, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- Ship domestically via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Volume discounts when you buy 5 dozens or more per category.
- Wholesale lots of 30, 50, or 100 pieces of various items on the eBay store with free shipping.
- Payment options are Amex, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, etc.
- $100 online minimum and $500 showroom minimum.
- Processing time is 5 business days.
- Not shipping internationally.
- All customers are required to have a reseller license or tax/EIN number to shop wholesale.
17. Michelle and Scott’s Wholesale Imports
Michelle and Scott’s Wholesale Imports is a fashion & costume jeweler based in Memphis, Tennessee.
It features toe rings, body piercings, leather bracelets, brooches, tiaras, ethnic jewelry, Celtic jewelry, and Bohemian jewelry.
- Timely US shipping.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover.
- The minimum purchase amount is $75 per order.
- High international delivery costs.
18. Sophia Wholesale
Sophia Wholesale is an Atlanta-based fashion jewelry supplier that aims to offer trendy boutique styles and fast-selling items.
- Fast USA delivery.
- Forms of payment are Amex, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- The minimum is $100.
- Only supporting domestic delivery.
19. Your Fashion Wholesale
Your Fashion Wholesale is the next reliable bulk women’s fashion jewelry vendor launched in Dallas, Texas in 2010.
It presents you with squash blossom necklaces, turquoise pendants, arrow boho chokers, feather earrings, state print bracelets, western concho jewelry belts, etc.
- Quick domestic shipping via UPS.
- Support designing and manufacturing personalized products.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- The minimum order amount is $100.
- No worldwide delivery.
- You need to register with a business tax id and wait for approval to view prices.
20. JS World Trading
JS World Trading is a family-owned wholesale fashion jewelry distributor founded in 1988 in Dallas, Texas.
- Fast US shipping.
- Free delivery on orders over $300.
- Accept PayPal and common credit cards.
- $50 minimum.
- Only shipping to USA and Canada.
21. Wholesale Fashion Square
Wholesale Fashion Square carries artificial jewelry like assorted costume earring sets, teardrop necklaces, metal leaf anklets, sports charms, and seed bead cuff bracelets.
The company is headquartered in Vernon and its items are sourced from fashion-forward Los Angeles manufacturers and importers.
- Fast shipping internationally.
- Free FedEx ground delivery on US orders over $300 (a flat rate of $9.95 on orders under that amount).
- Support credit/debit cards, PayPal, bank wire transfers, cashier checks, and money orders.
- MOQ is a bundle of 3-6 pieces.
- High shipping costs to non-US countries.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there are more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale imitation fashion jewelry suppliers like The Pretty Jewellery, Fashion City, Aim Eternal, Tracy Lynn Designs, and Calinaze.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
FashionGo is another top wholesale fashion marketplace that connects you to hundreds of independent costume jewels brands in the USA.
Besides, there are also numerous vendors on the website offering western clothes, urban wear, boho apparel, pregnancy garments, plus-size clothes, activewear, vintage attires, jean jackets, sweatshirts, tees, oversized hoodies, oversized shirts, shoes & sneakers, etc.
Since its inception in 2002, FashionGo has been striving to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Consolidated shipping service that can save you 16%-27% on delivery costs by packaging multiple orders from different vendors into one shipment.
- Earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them.
- Advanced software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Offering dropshipping solutions.
- Payment through common credit/debit cards.
- Many brands require a MOQ.
- Not all brands ship globally.
- Consolidated shipping is only available within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- You need to have a seller’s permit to access full website features.
24. Liuhua Mall
Liuhua Mall consists of hundreds of Chinese OEM/ODM factories that manufacture and export low-cost junk fashion jewels & trinkets in bulk to Europe, Africa, South America, North America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
After 20 years of operation, the marketplace has reached a business area of 25K square meters in Guangzhou and become one of the country’s major fashion distribution centers.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Negotiable costs of goods and shipping fees.
- You can pay via PayPal and T/T.
- High minimum order quantities on many products.
- Mixed product quality between vendors.
- Production lead times are up to 30 days.
25. Judson & Company
Judson & Company was established in Alabama in 1989 doing business by wholesaling name-brand watches.
Gradually, it expanded its catalog to include costume fashion jewelry, such as tassel earrings, cross stretch bracelets, wood bar charm necklaces, gold-tone chain links, etc.
- Deliver worldwide (within 7 days to the US).
- Free ground shipping on US orders over $500.
- 25% off on bulk orders over $400.
- A $14.99/month plan that allows you to get free shipping, discounts, exclusive sales, and a $25 minimum on all orders.
- Payment via Amex, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- $50 minimum.
- All customers are required to submit a state-issued sales tax certificate/ID number to make orders.
26. Alamode Fashion Jewelry
Alamode Fashion Jewelry is an additional online wholesaler situated in California, US.
Its collection contains hundreds of high-polished costume jewelry pieces, mostly rings, earrings, and necklaces made from stainless steel, brass, iron, white paper, and resin.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-25% off for $200-$5,000 orders.
- Custom-made products (personalization, replication, and creation).
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Pay by major credit cards.
- The minimum of out-of-stock items is 24 pieces per style. $100 minimum for wholesale orders.
- Long processing times on many items.
- High international shipping costs.
Established in Guangzhou China in 2011, Teemtry is a made-to-order costume jewelry manufacturer dedicated to catering to both small & big brands, dropshipping stores, retailers, and wholesale distributors.
It has a professional design & research team with over 10 years of combined experience, along with 3 factories with 200 workers.
- Worldwide shipping within 30 business days via DHL, UPS, FedEx, Aramex, EMS, and ePacket.
- Free shipping on orders $1,000+.
- 2%-16% off based on the total order value from $100-$10,000.
- Private-label labeling and packaging solutions.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Order via PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, T/T, Western Union, and MoneyGram.
- The minimum order requirement is $99.
- Some items have long handling times.
JoyasdeChina is a cheap wholesale fashion jewelry website with many pieces starting from just $0.1/each.
It has served over 20,000 customers, including retailers selling on Facebook, brick-and-mortar stores, pop-up shops, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 25 working days.
- Support PayPal and credit cards.
- Up to 5 business days to process orders.
- Many products are low-quality.
Tomade is another low-cost wholesale supplier based in China with no reseller license required.
With connections to 7,600+ designers and factory alliances, it can offer a wide variety of imitation earrings, necklaces, pendants, chains, rings, bracelets, bangles, anklets, lapel pins, brooches, cuff links, body fashion jewelry, hair costume jewelry, and sets. They come in a vast array of styles, colors, and materials suitable for every occasion.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping within 20 working days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Packet, etc.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Support PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Some orders have long processing times.
JewelryBund is a bulk manufacturing supplier that was started in 2008.
It has three factories in China, which enable it to produce a diverse selection of fashion jewelry, crystal jewelry, rose gold jewelry, silver jewelry, and Korean jewels.
- Ship items through USPS, EMS, UPS, DHL, or TNT to 200+ countries within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-10% off on orders from $800-$8,000.
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, Western Union, and wire transfers.
- The minimum order requirement is $80.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale marketplace to start buying the most extensive selection of adult & youth costume fashion jewelry.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can begin dropshipping from Alibaba with no MOQ with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (at least 15 working days).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
How To Sell Fashion Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online costume jewelry shop by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best jewelry dropshippers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand suppliers to create and sell custom jewelry online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.