Designer-inspired jewelry refers to a type of jewelry that takes inspiration and mimics the designs of high-end jewelry brands but is often made with much more affordable materials.
It’s popular among consumers who desire the look of luxury without paying the hefty price tag.
For store owners interested in sourcing designer-looked jewelry items, this post will show you the 13 best wholesale vendors offering these products at competitive prices with low/no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Designer-Inspired Jewelry
Here’re the 13 best wholesale designer-inspired jewelry vendors.
Silver Palace is a leading wholesale designer-inspired jewelry importer founded in Los Angeles, California, with over 20 years of experience in the industry.
It participates in various trade shows throughout the year, including the JIS Miami Show and the JCK show in Las Vegas.
Regarding the product catalog, Silver Palace offers men’s & women’s tennis necklaces, cross pendants, cuban link chains, toe rings, hoop earrings, CZ stone rings, charm bracelets, etc.
- Timely worldwide shipping.
- Orders of $500-$5,000 receive a 10%-25% discount.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, Shop Pay, and PayPal.
- $200 minimum purchase required.
MMA International is a wholesale luxury-inspired and designer-looked jewelry website headquartered in Austin, Texas, having more than 40 years of experience.
It offers 4,000+ hand-picked pieces from more than 60 artisans and manufacturers from 13 countries, including America, Italy, Thailand, etc.
- Timely shipping to 60+ countries.
- Free shipping and 10%-15% off for domestic orders of over $500-$1,000.
- Support custom designs (engraving and monogramming).
- Blind dropshipping services.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and wire transfers. Net 30 days and COD are available to US customers with an approved credit application on file.
- $100 minimum for your first order. $50 minimum on reorders.
- Up to 3 business days for your account to get approved. To qualify, you must submit a tax identification number.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there are more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale designer-inspired jewelry suppliers, such as PinkTownUSA, Beljoy, Brenda Grands, etc.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
4. Kaash USA
Kaash USA is also a vendor situated in Los Angeles.
Its wholesale product line features Indian, Mexican, Brazilian, and USA jewelry that takes inspiration from famous designers and brands.
- Ship internationally within 3 weeks.
- Free shipping to the USA on orders over $150 and to Mexico on purchases over $500.
- 5% off on orders over $1,000 and 10% off on orders over $ 5,000.
- Accept credit cards and wire transfers.
- $100 online order minimum. $150 showroom order minimum.
Launched in 2019, Mirta is a top EU wholesale marketplace offering excellent-quality made-in-Italy designer-inspired jewels from small local brands, such as Victoire Studio Paris, Thais Bernardes, Giulia Dominici, Eneide Gioielli, and Carolina Ravarini.
Each vendor is carefully selected to ensure that they carry ethically produced items and follow sustainable practices.
- Lots of products have no minimum order quantity.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- Free delivery for orders over €2,000.
- Free returns up to 90 days after delivery.
- Each item is customizable.
- Support credit cards, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, bank transfers, and 60-day payment terms.
- Long crafting times on a number of items.
- Fairly high shipping costs (from €20 to €45 to Italy, €50 to €110 to the EU, and €60 to €800 to the US).
For over a decade, Trendy Wholesale has been distributing designer-inspired jewelry to over 70,000 retail customers.
It’s a bulk supplier based in New Jersey, providing products in numerous themes like animals, tree of life, love, spiritual, religious, etc.
- Deliver worldwide (2-7 business days to the US).
- Free shipping for domestic orders over $200.
- Pay via Visa, Master, Discover, and PayPal.
- The minimum order is $50.
- Valid tax IDs are required for US customers.
Sophia Wholesale is an Atlanta-based supplier that aims to offer trendy designer-looked jewelry.
Some items you can discover on the website are cuff bracelets, pendant necklaces, stud earrings, adjustable bracelets, bangles, and more.
- Fast USA delivery.
- Forms of payment are Amex, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- The minimum is $100.
- Only supporting domestic delivery.
AAA Hip Hop Jewelry is another wholesaler situated in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Accept credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express), PayPal, etc.
- The minimum order value is $300.
- Up to 6 days to process orders.
9. Milie Jewels
Milie Jewels is based in Miami, Florida, USA.
It specializes in wholesaling gold-filled jewelry with a designer look, including rope chains, earrings, huggies, bracelets, anklets, necklaces, charms, pendants, chokers, rings, bangles, cuffs, and sets.
- No MOQ.
- Ship domestically within 5-8 business days.
- Free shipping in the USA on orders over $35.
- Up to 20% discounts on volume purchases.
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Shop Pay.
- High international delivery costs.
10. Nihao Jewelry
Nihao Jewelry is a cheap Chinese wholesaler that offers various designer-inspired fashion jewelry pieces with no minimum order quantity, including Korean bracelets, western earrings, gold-plated necklaces, anklets, chokers, body chains, waist chains, nose rings, belly rings, tongue rings, and more.
The company began in 2013 and has now built its own factory to serve businesses of all sizes, from small gift boutiques to large online stores.
Nihao Jewelry has earned an excellent rating on Trustpilot based on more than 5.5K+ reviews.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Ship worldwide within 20 days.
- 5%-15% off on bulk orders of $800-$8,000. 3%-15% off on accumulated order total (from your first order to the latest order) of $200-$200,000.
- Branded shipment packages if you order more than 240 pieces of each style.
- Support free dropshipping integration to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Amex, Diners Club, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, OXXO (for Mexican), MoneyGram, and bank transfers.
- Long processing times (up to 4 business days).
- Many items aren’t of great quality.
JoyasdeChina is the next cheap wholesale site to purchase luxury-inspired jewelry with no minimum order requirement.
It has served over 20,000 customers, including retailers selling on Facebook, brick-and-mortar stores, pop-up shops, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 25 working days.
- Support PayPal and credit cards.
- Up to 5 business days to process orders.
- Many products are low-quality.
With connections to 7,600+ factory alliances, it can offer a wide variety of designer-inspired jewels in a vast array of styles, colors, and materials suitable for every occasion.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping within 20 working days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Packet, etc.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Support PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Some orders have long processing times.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale marketplace to start buying the most extensive selection of adult & youth designer-looked jewelry.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can start dropshipping from Alibaba with no MOQ with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (at least 15 working days).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
How To Sell Designer-Inspired Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online luxury-brand-inspired jewelry shop by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best jewelry dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand platforms to create and sell custom jewelry online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.