Western jewelry is personal ornaments that derive their style from the jewelry worn by cowboys and cowgirls in the 19th-century Wild West.
They usually include statement dangle earrings, mismatched earrings and silver hoops, bib-style necklaces, large bracelet cuffs, sculptured rings, etc.
For store owners interested in sourcing these products, this post will show you the 18 best wholesale vendors offering western jewelry at competitive prices with low/no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Western Jewelry
Here’re the 18 best wholesale western jewelry suppliers.
1. Wona Trading
Wona Trading is one of the best bulk western jewelry providers established in 2004 in the heart of New York City, United States.
It specializes in cowboy hat dangle earrings, cowgirl boot pendants, natural stone embellished bracelets, boho twisted cuff bracelets, charm beaded anklets, triple layer necklaces, cluster collar necklaces, etc.
- No minimum amount for in-stock items.
- Ship internationally.
- 7% discount for orders over $500. 10% discount on items purchased by the dozen.
- The rewards program helps you earn points for every full dollar of eligible spend on purchases, and redeem them after every $10 within 1 year.
- Support blind dropshipping.
- Payments via all major credit cards and PayPal. For international customers, wire transfers and Western Union are accepted only if PayPal is not available in your country.
- An MOQ of 10 dozen and a 30% deposit are required for out-of-stock and custom items.
- Long processing times for out-of-stock and custom items (up to 6 weeks).
2. Fame Accessories
Created in 2010, Fame Accessories is a wholesale supplier located in downtown Los Angeles, California. It carries women’s western statement necklace sets, bullhead earring sets, turquoise jewelry chain belts, horseshoe charm necklaces, eagle chain links, cowboy hat rings, concho western bracelets, and more.
According to reviews from Shopper Approved and Google, Fame Accessories has been given an average rating of 4.9 stars and 4.8 stars respectively, based on over 250 reviewers and 120 customers.
- No minimum purchase.
- Ship worldwide (within 1 week to the USA).
- Free shipping for first-time contiguous US buyers with orders of $100+.
- $12 flat-rate delivery fees for online orders within the US.
- Offering custom-made items.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, PayPay, Venmo, and wire transfers.
- There is a $7 handling fee on orders under $100.
- US and Canadian customers will need EIN, tax ID, seller’s permits, or business licenses to make purchases. All other international customers must submit a minimum of 2 recent wholesale invoices from the US.
3. Wholesale Accessory Market
Wholesale Accessory Market is a US western-style fashion jewelry wholesaler that has been in the business since 2000.
The company stocks Navajo-inspired pearl necklaces, squash blossom chokers, cross bracelets, rodeo boot earrings, cactus rings, cow print earrings, thunderbird rings, etc.
- Deliver to the United States within 7-10 days.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $300.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Apple Pay, Venmo, Shop Pay, and PayPal.
- $50 minimum.
- Only ship to Australia, Canada, Ireland, Singapore, the UK, and the US.
SWTrading Accessory Plaza is a family-owned and operated distributor of women’s western jewelry.
The company is located in Houston’s wholesale fashion district and has been in business since 1982.
- No minimum order value.
- Fast shipping to the US, Canada, Australia, and Puerto Rico.
- Free shipping on orders over $275.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- Only ship to the US, Canada, Australia, and Puerto Rico.
- You must have a sales tax permit to become a wholesale customer.
- Expensive shipping costs.
5. Blue Tortoise Wholesale
Blue Tortoise started in 2007 in Houston, Texas as a small walk-in wholesale store named the Accessory House.
As of now, you can discover 13K+ western jewelry pieces across a broad spectrum of themes on its website, from natural stones, gems, squash blossom, to farm animals.
- Timely US & CA delivery.
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $300.
- 5% off on purchases over $1,000.
- The minimum order requirement is $50.
- Only accepting USA and CA customers.
6. ZAD Wholesale Jewelry
ZAD is a bulk western jewelry importer based in California, USA.
Founded in 1986, the company currently offers feather necklaces, desert fringe earrings, Southwest leather bracelets, carved stone arrowhead earrings, Aztec hoop earrings, etc. These items are created by ZAD’s global partners in India or China.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Free shipping for US and CA backorders over $75.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, net 30 terms, bank wires, ACH, and COD.
- The minimum opening order is $150. No minimum for reorders.
- You need a resale license number to view prices and make orders.
7. Trendy Wholesale
For over a decade, Trendy Wholesale has been providing western jewelry and accessories to over 70,000 retail customers.
This New Jersey-based vendor carries products made from brass, zinc alloy, stainless steel, and semi-precious stones in many colors and shapes.
- Deliver worldwide (2-7 business days to the US).
- Free shipping for domestic orders over $200.
- Pay via Visa, Master, Discover, and PayPal.
- The minimum order is $50.
- Valid tax IDs are required for US customers.
8. MMA International
MMA International is a wholesale western American jewelry and silver jewelry website headquartered in Austin, Texas, having more than 40 years of experience.
It offers 4,000+ hand-picked pieces from more than 60 artisans and manufacturers from 13 countries, including America, Italy, Thailand, etc.
- Timely shipping to 60+ countries.
- Free shipping and 10%-15% off for domestic orders of over $500-$1,000.
- Support custom designs (engraving and monogramming).
- Dropshipping services.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and wire transfers. Net 30 days and COD are available to US customers with an approved credit application on file.
- $100 minimum for your first order. $50 minimum on reorders.
- Up to 3 business days for your account to get approved. To qualify, you must submit a tax identification number.
9. Wholesale Fashion Square
Wholesale Fashion Square presents you with rodeo boot acrylic drop earrings, tribal concho stone layered bangles, western-style teardrop necklaces, horse riding star earrings, cowboy hat pendants, etc.
The company is headquartered in Vernon and its items are from fashion-forward Los Angeles manufacturers and importers.
- Fast shipping internationally.
- Free FedEx ground delivery on US orders over $300 (a flat rate of $9.95 on orders under that amount).
- Support credit/debit cards, PayPal, bank wire transfers, cashier checks, and money orders.
- MOQ is a bundle of 3-6 pieces.
- High shipping costs to non-US countries.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there are more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale western jewelry suppliers like Wild Junkie, DOBBI, JILLIAN INK LLC, Avenue Zoe, UNISHE, etc.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
FashionGo is another top-rated wholesale fashion marketplace that connects you to hundreds of independent western jewels brands in the USA.
Besides, there are also numerous vendors on the website offering western wear, urban apparel, boho clothing, maternity garments, curvy clothes, fitness wear, vintage apparel, jean jackets, hoodies, shirts, oversized sweatshirts, oversized tees, shoes, etc.
Since its inception in 2002, FashionGo has been striving to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Consolidated shipping service that can save you 16%-27% on delivery costs by packaging multiple orders from different vendors into one shipment.
- Earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them.
- Advanced software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Offering dropshipping solutions.
- Payment through common credit/debit cards.
- Many brands require a MOQ.
- Not all brands ship globally.
- Consolidated shipping is only available within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- You need to have a seller’s permit to access full website features.
12. Nihao Jewelry
Nihao Jewelry is a cheap Chinese wholesale supplier that offers numerous western jewelry pieces with no minimum order quantity for men, women, and children.
The company began in 2013 and has now built its own factory to serve businesses of all sizes, from small gift boutiques to large online stores.
Nihao Jewelry has earned an excellent rating on Trustpilot based on more than 5.5K+ reviews.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Ship worldwide within 20 days.
- 5%-15% off on bulk orders of $800-$8,000. 3%-15% off on accumulated order total (from your first order to the latest order) of $200-$200,000.
- Branded shipment packages if you order more than 240 pieces of each style.
- Support free dropshipping integration to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Amex, Diners Club, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, OXXO (for Mexican), Moneygram, and bank transfers.
- Long processing times (up to 4 business days).
- Many items aren’t of great quality.
13. Judson & Company
Judson & Company was established in Alabama in 1989 doing business by wholesaling brand-name watches.
Gradually, it expanded its catalog to include jewelry, such as western tassel earrings, rhinestone cowboy boot necklaces, skull drop earrings, wood bar charm necklaces, etc.
- Deliver worldwide (within 7 days to the US).
- Free ground shipping on US orders over $500.
- 25% off on bulk orders over $400.
- A $14.99/month plan that allows you to get free shipping, discounts, exclusive sales, and a $25 minimum on all orders.
- Payment via Amex, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- $50 minimum.
- All customers are required to submit a state-issued sales tax certificate/ID number to make orders.
14. Alamode Fashion Jewelry
Alamode Fashion Jewelry is an additional online wholesale vendor situated in California, US.
Its collection contains hundreds of western jewelry pieces, mostly rings & earrings in various shapes and styles.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-25% off for $200-$5,000 orders.
- Custom-made products (personalization, replication, and creation).
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Pay by major credit cards.
- The minimum of out-of-stock items is 24 pieces per style. $100 minimum for wholesale orders.
- Long processing times on many items.
- High international shipping costs.
Headquartered in China, JoyasdeChina is a cheap wholesale jewelry website with many western pieces starting from just $0.5/each.
It has served over 20,000 customers, including retailers selling on Facebook, brick-and-mortar stores, pop-up shops, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 25 working days.
- Support Paypal and credit cards.
- Up to 5 business days to process orders.
- Many products are low-quality.
Tomade is another low-cost wholesale distributor of western jewelry based in China with no reseller license required.
With connections to 7,600+ designers and factory alliances, it can offer a wide variety of earrings, necklaces, pendants, chains, rings, bracelets, bangles, anklets, lapel pins, brooches, cuff links, body jewelry, hair jewelry, and sets. They come in a vast array of styles, colors, and materials suitable for every occasion.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping within 20 working days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Packet, etc.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Support PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Some orders have long processing times.
JewelryBund is a bulk manufacturing supplier that was started in 2008.
It has three factories in China, which enable it to produce a diverse selection of western fashion jewelry, crystal jewelry, rose gold jewelry, silver jewelry, and Korean jewels.
- Ship items through USPS, EMS, UPS, DHL, or TNT to 200+ countries within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-10% off on orders from $800-$8,000.
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, Western Union, and wire transfers.
- The minimum order requirement is $80.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale marketplace to start buying the most extensive selection of adult & youth western-style jewelry.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can start dropshipping from Alibaba with no MOQ with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (at least 15 working days).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
How To Sell Western Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online western jewelry shop by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best jewelry dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand partners to create and sell custom jewelry online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.