GrandViewResearch values the UPF clothing market size in the US at $590.5 million in 2019. It’s expected to reach $1,057.9 million by 2027, growing at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6%.
Among all types of sun-protective apparel, hoodies account for quite a significant revenue share.
To help you jump into this potential industry, we will show you the 11 best wholesale suppliers offering those products at competitive prices with no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Suppliers Of UV-Protection Hoodies
Here’re the 11 best wholesale UV-protection hoodie suppliers.
1. Delta Apparel
Delta Apparel wholesales blank hoodies, pullovers, and jackets with UPF 50+ sun protection that blocks 97.5%+ harmful UV rays.
The company is the home of a family of brands, including Callaway, Dri Duck, and Perry Ellis.
Currently, Delta Apparel possesses 7 distribution centers in Arizona, New Jersey, Tennessee, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and Puerto Rico. Each location is well-stocked to provide fast delivery of inventoried items, including top-selling SKUs.
- No minimum order charge.
- Prompt USA delivery.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $250.
- Customizable digital catalogs and lookbooks.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and net terms.
- Only ship within the USA.
2. Vapor Apparel
Vapor Apparel is an industry leader in wholesaling sustainable UV-protection sherpa hoodies, performance hoodies, thermal sweatshirts, and outerwear certified for digital sublimation, screen printing, heat transfer, and print-on-demand services.
The majority of its products are manufactured in Colombia. Vapor Apparel also operates from 26,000-sqft headquarters and 30,000-sqft cut-and-sew facilities in North & South Carolina, United States.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship across the USA within 3-7 business days via FedEx or LTL.
- Private-label & custom development solutions.
- Pay via major credit/debit cards.
- Orders can take up to 4 business days to be processed and prepared before shipping.
- Contact to arrange international shipments.
Coolibar has over 20 years of experience developing technical & stylish UV hoodies for a variety of activities, such as biking, boating, running, climbing, hiking, and fishing.
This Minesota-based wholesaler rigorously tests fabrics during normal wear and washing, including fabric weave, shrinkage, stretching, coatings, chlorine, salt water, laundry detergent, and changes in color to verify UPF 50+ protection.
- No minimums.
- Ship to the US/Canada within 3-6 business days, Australia within 3-5 business days, and the rest of the world within 10-18 days.
- Accept common credit cards and Paypal.
- Expensive delivery costs to countries outside the US (from $24.95).
Alphabroder is one of the fastest blank clothing wholesale suppliers with 8 massive warehousing facilities across the USA, allowing the company to deliver next-day to 96% of the population.
It carries imprintable adult & youth solar-protection hoodies sourced from renowned brands, such as Team 365 and A4.
In 2017, Alphabroder merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of an international employee community of more than 2500 people.
- No minimum order amount.
- Next-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Free freight on orders over $150.
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (screen printing, embroidery, and heat seal).
- Support blind dropshipping directly to your customers.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
5. Augusta Sportswear
Augusta Sportswear designs, produces, and wholesales high-performance sun-protective blank sleeveless hoodies, short-sleeve hoodies, long-sleeve vintage hoodies, and lightweight poly hoodies.
Founded in 1997, it’s now the home of a family of brands (Augusta, Holloway, High Five, Russell, CCM, and Pacific Headwear) offering a complete source of quality athletic wear and uniforms for teams, coaches, fans, and printing needs.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 1-5 days to the US.
- Orders over $200 qualify for free delivery.
- 50% discounts for samples.
- Customization services.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and payment terms.
- Requiring a resale certificate to buy products.
- Only accepting USA & Canadian customers.
6. S&S Activewear
S&S Activewear offers plain UPF sweatshirts, fleece hoodies, moisture-wicking quarter-zips, and fishing shirts from Paragon, Adidas, MV Sport, Columbia, Badger, and Hanes at competitive bulk prices.
Launched in 1988, S&S Activewear now operates 8 strategically located domestic distribution centers totaling 4M square feet which help it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing tools (digital catalogs, custom websites, advertising assets, etc.).
- Blind shipping services.
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- You will need your business information and a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
- Only supporting USA delivery.
ShirtSpace is the next affordable website to purchase men’s & women’s UV-protection athletic hooded sweatshirts, t-shirts, and jackets from well-known labels like Sport-Tek, Champion, UltraClub, Devon & Jones, Harriton, and North End with no wholesale license required.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
JiffyShirts also features UPF hoodies & sweatshirts from leading brand names, such as Paragon, Team 365, Adidas, UltraClub, and Callaway.
This wholesale distributor receives an outstanding rating of 4.9/5 on SiteJabber and TrustPilot based on 40K+ reviews.
- You can buy as few as 1 unit.
- USA delivery within 3-5 days.
- Free shipping on carts from $59 with an account.
- Automatic 4%-24% discount on bulk orders from $80-$3,800.
- 100-day free return policy.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Klarna.
- Only ship within the contiguous US.
Wordans is a bulk UV-protection hoodie supplier belonging to Needen.com Inc – an industry leader in wholesale textiles and accessories.
The company was established in 2015 and has been rapidly growing to currently maintain 23 country-specific websites to serve international customers with affordable global shipping costs.
- No minimums.
- Deliver worldwide within 20 days.
- Free shipping on orders starting from $69-$99.
- Volume discounts up to 70% off.
- Support major credit cards, wire transfers, Sezzle, Amazon Pay, and Viabill.
- Relatively high shipping costs to some regions in Europe, Asia, Oceania, etc.
10. AS Colour
AS Colour is the best Los Angeles-based wholesale vendor providing water-resistant men’s camo zip-up hooded windbreakers with UPF 50+ protection suited for logo embroidery.
Its supply chain is composed of 16 factories with 40% of its production capacity in China and 60% in Bangladesh.
- No minimum.
- Ship internationally within 5-7 working days.
- Free dispatching on orders over $500-$1,000 or a 10% discount on expedited delivery options.
- A multitude of assets for trade customers, from price lists, marketing images, and model photography to technical specifications and measurement guides.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
- Doesn’t deliver to many countries in Europe, Asia, etc.
11. UV Skinz
Finally, we have UV Skinz. It’s a family-owned wholesale company headquartered in California aiming to provide fun and fashionable sunwear.
On this website, you can discover UPF men’s everyday pullover hoodies, full-zip active fleeces, women’s hooded water jackets, vacation cover-ups, hooded resort wraps, as well as kids’ sweatshirts.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to the 50 US states within 3-7 days and all Canadian provinces within 2-3 weeks.
- Forms of payment are VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, checks, and money orders.
- Contact for international shipping.
How To Start An Online Store Selling UV-Protection Hoodies Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money up front to buy inventory, you can still start an online store selling UPF hoodies & sweatshirts to customers worldwide by leveraging a fulfillment model called dropshipping.
It works like this: When someone purchases clothes from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our full guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.