GlobalData evaluates that the United Kingdom’s womenswear market size was £20.8 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 3% during 2021-2026.
If you want to jump into this lucrative industry, working with a reliable wholesaler is vital.
In this post, we will show you the 23 best suppliers in the UK offering a wide variety of women’s fashion clothes at competitive bulk prices so you quickly stock products for your boutique.
Best UK Wholesale Suppliers To Purchase Women’s Boutique Apparel In Bulk
Here’re the 23 best wholesale women’s boutique clothing suppliers in the UK.
J5Fashion is the best women’s boutique clothing wholesale distributor in the UK.
It was established in 1993 in the market stalls of Amsterdam and relocated to Manchester in 2007. In 2017, the company was shortlisted for “Fashion Supplier of The Year” by the esteemed Drapers Awards.
Nowadays, J5Fashion is catering to some of the biggest retailers like PrettyLittleThing, Boohoo, Nasty Gal, and ASOS.
- Ship worldwide (2-3 business days to the UK, 2-9 days to the EU, 7-12 days to the USA, and 10-15 days to Australia).
- Support adding custom labeling & logos on clothes.
- Accept major credit/debit cards, bank transfers, PayPal, Klarna, and Laybuy.
- MOQ is a pack of 6 pieces.
- High delivery fees to locations outside the UK/EU (From £49.99).
Whispering Smith was founded in Manchester, England, UK in 1967 as a family-owned business.
Since then, it has grown to become a team of more than 30 designers with a warehouse totaling 500,000 sqft and showrooms in London, New York, Dusseldorf, and Madrid.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship all over Europe within 5-7 working days (except Spain, Iceland, and Serbia).
- Free delivery for orders over £400 in the UK and for orders over €500-€1000 to other EU countries.
- 10% off for your first order.
- Pay securely online using PayPal or via SagePay with Visa/Mastercard.
- Not delivering worldwide.
- You will need to wait for about 3 business days for your account to be reviewed and verified.
Parisian supplies celeb-inspired female dresses, skirts, tops, playsuits, jumpsuits, jeans, trousers, coordinated sets, blazers, coats, and jackets.
It’s a UK wholesaler that designs clothes in-house. 90% of them are manufactured by Parisian-owned factories in the Far East.
- Fast global delivery (within 1-5 days to the UK/EU).
- Free next-day shipping to the UK for orders over £400 and free delivery to the EU on orders over €500.
- It’s possible to add your own labels to garments.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Paypal, and Bacs.
- All merchandise comes in packs of 4-8 pieces.
- High delivery costs to the US and the rest of the world (from $40).
Catwalk is the next reliable bulk women’s attire supplier in the UK. As the name suggests, it takes inspiration for designs from catwalk shows.
This vendor is rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on 100+ reviews.
- Express delivery to over 100 countries around the world.
- Free shipping within the mainland UK on orders over £250.
- High-resolution images that you can use on your online shop.
- Private-label services.
- Accept credit/debit cards, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Klarna, and bank transfers.
- The minimum order is £100.
- Not shipping to several countries.
Europa Fashions is a wholesale women’s boutique clothing vendor in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
Some of the noteworthy items offered by this company are tracksuits, windbreakers, gilets, puffers, palazzo trousers, dungarees, tassel ponchos, hoodie dresses, oversized shirts, made-in-Italy garments, and lagenlook apparel.
- No minimum order.
- Timely global delivery.
- UK orders over £200 and EU orders over £450 enjoy free shipping.
- Accept Paypal, Klarna, Afterpay, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Costly shipping fees to non-UK/EU regions (from £59.99).
6. Saint Genies
Saint Genies is a UK womenswear wholesale brand established in 2016 by Locco Fashion (Locco Apparel Ltd).
Based in Manchester, the company designs, manufactures, and distributes trend-driven going-out styles including dresses, tops, blazers, lingeries, and denim jeans to boutique owners, branded stores, and eCommerce retailers.
- Ship to the UK within 1-3 business days and to international destinations within 2-10 days.
- Shipping cost is a flat rate of £8 per order for UK customers.
- Free shipping for orders from £500.
- Able to manufacture your own design developments.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and American Express through SagePay and Paypal.
- Only sell in ratio packs of 8 pieces.
- Requiring 2 business days to review your account. If your IP address doesn’t match your business address, or the company can’t find your business information on Google or Companies House, it would delay the approval of your account.
7. Fire Label
Products are sourced from renowned brands like AWDis, Bella+Canvas, Canterbury, Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, Next Level, Russell, Stormtech, and Tombo.
Launched in 2009, Fire Label has now won numerous awards for fast delivery and outstanding customer service.
- No minimum order.
- Deliver to the UK within 2-4 business days and to global locations within 3-10 days.
- Free standard shipping on UK orders over £50. Orders over £75 are delivered the next working day at no charge.
- 10% off for order £100+, 15% off for order £250+, and 25% off for order £500+.
- You can customize or re-label the garments and sell them as part of your brand.
- Support Paypal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and checks.
- High shipping costs to non-UK/EU countries.
Cottonprint carries a huge range of plain women’s apparel from 80 leading fashion brands, including Sol’s, Anthem, Beechfield, Brook Taverner, Ecologie, Finden+Hales, Mantis, Tombo, and Spiro.
This UK wholesale distributor receives an average 4.5-star rating on Reviews.io based on 900+ reviews.
- No MOQ.
- Fast UK dispatching.
- A flat-rate shipping fee of £5.95 and free delivery on orders over £99 to the mainland UK. £10 to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and all Islands.
- 20% bulk discount on 200+ items.
- Join the email list to get 10% off.
- Bespoke printing and embroidery service.
- Pay via Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Paypal.
- Not shipping outside the UK.
Established in 2007, Buytshirtsonline is another top wholesale website in the United Kingdom to purchase quality blank womenswear.
It connects you to 60+ original brand names, such as Stanley/Stella, Just Hoods, B&C Collection, Premier, Result, Regatta Professional, Craghoppers, and TriDri.
Regarding the product catalog, Buytshirtsonline provides tees, sweatshirts, outerwear, joggers, loungewear, sportswear, and workwear.
- No minimums.
- Ship to the UK and most European countries within 2-6 days.
- Free shipping on orders over £99.00 to the UK mainland. A flat rate of £4.99 on orders under that amount.
- Having screen printing and embroidery solutions.
- Accept Visa, Delta/Connect, Maestro, Mastercard, Solo, and PayPal.
- Not delivering outside the UK/EU.
TradeGala is an online UK-based women’s boutique clothing marketplace. It aims to facilitate the buying process between wholesale suppliers and retail customers around the world, from real-time accounting, inventory, purchasing, warehouse management, logistics, POS, reporting, to CRM.
Additionally, TradeGala offers professional eCommerce model photograph services to help you showcase great designs in high-quality images, B2B marketing packages to get you featured in the top industry press, and influencer marketing solutions to help reach a targeted audience of thousands of potential customers.
- Prompt international delivery.
- Free shipping for all orders in the UK and orders over $300 in the US/EU.
- Accept credit cards and Paypal.
- A number of products require high MOQ.
- Buyers may be required to submit business licenses, seller’s permits, or purchase invoices before being able to view prices and make orders.
11. City Goddess
City Goddess is the home of 4 UK fashion brands, including City Goddess London, Goddiva, Cosmochic, and Danaya.
Its strength is wholesaling ladies’ stylish dresses, such as bodycon, chiffon, casual, cocktail, evening, flapper, floral, hand embellished, lace, little black, maxi, midi, mini, party, prom, sequin, summer, and workwear dresses.
- Fast shipping worldwide via DPD, UPS, DHL, and FedEx.
- Free delivery on all UK orders, on EU orders over £300, and on US orders over $400.
- Payment options are Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, AMEX, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Minimum order of 5-7 pieces.
12. Stylewise Direct
Since 2001, Stylewise Direct has been providing on-trend female clothing styles to multiple small and large high-street brands, retailers, boutiques, and fashion websites in the United Kingdom without requiring a wholesale license.
- Ship to over 80 countries within 1-2 weeks.
- Free delivery on UK orders over £400 and on EU orders over £500-£1000.
- Secure payments via Paypal, Stripe, and bank transfers.
- The MOQ is a pack starting from 6 pieces.
- Not shipping to many countries.
Wholesale Shopping is a women’s apparel wholesale vendor with warehouses in Manchester, England, UK.
It stocks an ample selection of made-in-EU clothes as well as garments manufactured in China and Turkey.
- No MOQ on many items.
- Prompt international shipping.
- Free delivery on any order above £200 for customers within the UK and on orders over £400 within the EU.
- Payment via credit/debit cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna, etc.
- High delivery fees to countries outside the UK/EU (from £59.99).
14. Nova Of London
Nova of London is one of the premier wholesalers of ladies’ boutique clothes sourced from the UK, Italy, and China.
The company also has its own in-house design team to bring you unique labels, including QED London, Wild Flower, and Misumi.
- Quick worldwide shipping (next-day delivery to the UK).
- Accept American Express, Discover, Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Paypal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Diners Club.
- Items come in a pack of 2-8 pieces.
- High international shipping costs (from £45).
Miss Bold Wholesale allows you to access a quality array of women’s Italian clothes at great bulk prices.
This company is another online wholesale vendor located in Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Ship fast internationally.
- Free UK next-working-day delivery on orders over £400. Free shipping on EU orders starting from £500. From £25-£30 to the rest of the world.
- Process orders via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.
- £100 minimum.
16. Missi Clothing
Created in 2004, Missi Clothing wholesales the latest female fashion pieces under exclusive Missi London and BlinQ brands. Many of the products are designed and manufactured by an in-house team in the UK.
In addition, Missi Clothing has a strong supply chain in Asia, Turkey, and Europe which enables it to offer a vast library of fabrics, prints, accessories, and samples.
- Deliver to over 200 countries & regions within 4-7 days.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £100 and on EU orders over £500.
- Manufacturing & custom printing services (the MOQ starts from 60-300 pieces).
- Payment via Paypal, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, and bank transfers.
- Only selling products in packs which usually contain 6 pieces.
17. Mia Fashions
Mia Fashions Wholesale specializes in fast and celebrity-inspired ladies’ boutique apparel.
Originally a family-run business, it has built up an impressive portfolio of UK retailers over the years, such as PrettyLittleThing, Boohoo, and Missguided.
- Ship across the UK within 1-2 days, to the EU within 2-6 days, and to other countries within 5-10 days.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £400 within the mainland UK.
- 5% off for new customers.
- Accept payment by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Paypal, and Apple Pay.
- MOQ is a pack of 3-4 units.
- Expensive delivery fees to some parts of the EU, the US, and internationally (from £39).
18. NAANAA Wholesale
NAANAA Wholesale is part of the Pure Fashion Clothing LTD Group. It aims to bring you exclusive women’s garments designed and manufactured in-house.
NAANAA Wholesale is based in Cheetham Hill, UK, with over 5 years of experience in the industry.
- International delivery within 1 week via DPD and FedEx.
- 5% discount on your first order.
- Secure payment with credit cards.
- Products are sold in ratio packs of usually 6 or 10 pieces.
- Costly international delivery fees.
19. JQ Wholesale
JQ Wholesale is a bulk women’s fashion clothing supplier headquartered in London, UK, that has catered to more than 2000 independent boutiques and department stores with a production capacity of 30.000 pieces weekly.
Speaking of the item collection, you can find midi, maxi, mini dresses, wrap dresses, tunic tops, knitwear, jumpers, jeans, denim, blazers, jackets, kaftans, and handbags on this website.
- Next-day delivery to the UK. EU & US & CA shipping within 3-5 days. The rest of the world takes 3-7 working days.
- Free shipping on orders above £200 to the UK & Northern Ireland, on orders above £300-£500 to Europe, and on orders above £500 to the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- You can become an exclusive reseller in 10 miles radius.
- Private-label services.
- Accept major credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, or pay later in 3 interest-free installments via Klarna.
- £100 minimum order.
20. LV Clothing
LV Clothing is a UK-based wholesale brand supplying stylish Italian female clothes. The company works out of its bespoke showroom and offices in the heart of Manchester’s fashion district.
Its massive range of products is updated daily, and every order is handpicked by dedicated staff to ensure that strict quality standards are met.
- No minimum order quantity.
- UK shipping within 2-5 business days.
- Free shipping on all UK mainland orders.
- 5% off for all new orders.
- Pay with bank transfers, Paypal, and credit/debit cards.
- The majority of products are one-sized.
- You have to arrange your own shipments to non-UK countries.
- 24 hours to manually check your details and activate your account.
21. G7 Clothing
G7 Clothing is also a reliable made-in-Italy ladies’ apparel wholesaler. It was established in 1983 and currently operates from Commercial Road, London, UK.
G7 Clothing’s styles are based on the newest trends created by its design teams in the fashion capitals of Paris and Italy with many products made from premium materials like linen and silk. It also supplies well-known brands, such as Stella Morgan and Laetitia Mem.
- No minimums.
- Ship internationally within 2-5 business days.
- The standard UK shipping cost is £8. Free next-day delivery on UK orders over £250.
- First-time orders get 10% off.
- Payment via Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express, and Paypal.
- The shipping fees to non-UK/EU regions start from £100.
22. Fashion Book
Launched in 2014, Fashion Book is a UK manufacturing company specializing in wholesaling curvy & plus-size women’s wear.
With a 12,500-sqft production facility, it’s able to serve famous brands like Pink Vanilla, Missy Empire, Lily Limited, Luxe To Kill, and In The Style.
- Fast worldwide delivery.
- A standard shipping rate of £10 to the UK and £18 to the EU.
- Support adding your own brand labels and swing tickets to clothes. Custom manufacturing is also available.
- Accept payments by PayPal and bank transfers.
- The minimum is 1 pack of 6 pieces.
- A surcharge of £50 to other countries.
Finally, we have Influence Fashion. Over the past 5 decades, it has developed lasting relationships with global retailers and factories in Asia. The company also manufactures women’s boutique clothing in the UK and is a proud member of SMETA.
In terms of product selection, Influence Fashion wholesales crop tops, smock shirts, sleeveless tops, skater dresses, sweats, bodysuits, playsuits, flared jeans, boho skirts, and more.
- UK & EU delivery takes 1-3 days. The rest of the world takes 1-5 days.
- Free UK delivery over £400. Free EU delivery over £500.
- 5% off your first order.
- Personalized manufacturing services.
- You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
- The minimum is a bundle of 6 pieces.
- You have to wait for your account approval to view prices and purchase goods.
How To Start An Online Women’s Clothing Boutique In The UK Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money up front to buy inventory, you can still start an online women’s fashion business in the United Kingdom by leveraging a fulfillment model called dropshipping.
It works like this: When someone purchases clothes from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our full guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best women’s clothing dropshipping vendors.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.