According to GrandViewResearch, the global t-shirt printing market size was valued at $3.64B in 2020 and is expected to reach $7.57B in 2028, expanding at a whopping CAGR of 9.7%.
There are a lot of factors contributing to the rise of the industry, such as the growth in the entertainment segment where fanatics buy apparel with movie slogans/logos or people use printed clothing to create social awareness, raise a voice, and support a cause. Start-ups also use custom tees to increase their brand visibility and grab the attention of their prospective customers.
For screen printers or resellers wanting to jump into this lucrative market with the least friction, we’ve curated a list of the 13 best suppliers to help you quickly purchase a variety of quality blank t-shirts without needing a wholesale license.
All of the websites also require no minimum order quantity so you don’t have to worry about overstocking.
Best Bulk Distributors Of Blank T-Shirts With No Wholesale License Needed
Here’re the 13 best wholesale blank t-shirt distributors with no seller’s permit or business license required.
Founded in 2004, JiffyShirts is the cheapest US-based wholesale website to purchase blank men’s & women’s & children’s t-shirts for custom screen printing, logo embroidery, or print-on-demand dropshipping with no reseller license needed.
It stocks merchandise in large quantities from leading brands like Hanes, Fruit Of The Loom, Augusta Sportswear, Adidas, Comfort Colors, Port & Company, Bayside, CornerStone, Columbia, Puma, and LAT.
JiffyShirts receives an outstanding rating of 4.9/5 on SiteJabber and TrustPilot based on 40K+ reviews.
- You can buy as few as 1 unit.
- USA delivery within 3-5 days.
- Free shipping on carts from $59 with an account. From $4.95 on orders under that amount.
- Automatic 4%-24% discount on bulk orders from $80-$3,800.
- 100-day free return policy.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Klarna.
- Only ship within the contiguous US.
AllDayShirts is an equally cheap no-license wholesale distributor of plain adult & youth tees.
The company features Gildan, Next Level, District, Champion, A4 Apparel, ComfortWash, Van Heusen, Under Armour, All Sport, Alstyle, J America, Rabbit Skins, and more.
AllDayShirts owns 3M square feet of inventory spaces and a network of 10 distribution centers across the United States.
- No minimums.
- Ship all over the USA within 5 days.
- A flat rate of $9.99 on orders under $49. Free shipping on orders over that amount.
- Free returns within 75 days of receipt.
- Payment via Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- Do not ship internationally.
- Some orders might need up to 5 days to be processed before dispatching.
Alphabroder is the fastest domestic wholesale blank t-shirt supplier with no resale certificate or business license required.
It carries Harriton, Core365, Team 365, Devon & Jones, North End, UltraClub, Jerzees, Alternative, Berne, Champion, Code Five, TriDri, Nautica, Threadfast, Econscious, Anvil, Dickies, Holloway, etc.
In 2017, Alphabroder merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of an international employee community of more than 2500 people.
- No minimum amount is required.
- Next-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Free freight on orders over $150 (only valid within the Contiguous States).
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (logo t-shirt screen printing, embroidery, and heat seal).
- Support dropshipping services.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
Delta Apparel wholesales high-quality blank t-shirts from a family of brands (Delta, Platinum, Soffe, Burnside, Callaway, Dri Duck, Original Penguin, Perry Ellis, and Sierra Pacific) to various screen printers and promotional product suppliers with no sales tax/retail ID necessary.
The company possesses 7 distribution centers in Arizona, New Jersey, Tennessee, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and Puerto Rico. Each location is well-stocked to provide fast delivery of inventoried items, including top-selling SKUs.
- No minimum order charge.
- Prompt USA delivery.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $250.
- Customizable digital catalogs and lookbooks.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and net terms.
- Only ship within the USA.
ShirtSpace is the next reliable no-reseller-license wholesaler with the most extensive selection of plain imprintable short-sleeve t-shirts, long-sleeve t-shirts, pocket tees, v-neck tees, tank tops, baseball jerseys, football jerseys, and more.
Products are sourced from lots of well-known brands, such as Sport-Tek, American Apparel, Port Authority, Tultex, Badger, Bright Shield, Dyenomite, Russel Athletic, StarTee, Volunteer Knitwear, Weatherproof, Kishigo, etc.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79. From $5.99 on carts under that amount.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
Founded in 1988, Bella+Canvas is the best sustainable clothing manufacturer in the US that provides premium-quality blank unisex t-shirts without requiring a wholesale license.
It owns massive facilities in Los Angeles that use 7x less water than the average apparel producer, create almost no landfill, and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’s factory & supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility as well as fair working conditions.
- No MOQ.
- Fast shipping throughout the United States.
- Custom & private-label clothing programs.
- Accept credit cards, Paypal, and bank transfers.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to assess and arrange shipments outside the USA.
7. AS Colour
AS Colour is a wholesale vendor headquartered in Los Angeles that enables you to buy plain tees in over 100 colors and various fabric types (organic combed cotton, carded cotton, cotton/poly blend, cotton/poly fleece, cotton french terry, cotton oxford, polyester rip-stop, cotton canvas, and cotton drill) with no seller’s permit needed.
Its supply chain is composed of 16 factories with 40% of its production capacity in China and 60% in Bangladesh.
- No minimum.
- Ship internationally within 5-7 working days.
- Free dispatching on orders over $500-$1,000 or a 10% discount on expedited delivery options.
- A multitude of assets for trade customers, from price lists, marketing images, and model photography to technical specifications and measurement guides.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
- Doesn’t deliver to many countries in Europe, Asia, etc.
8. Shaka Wear
Also located in Los Angeles USA, Shaka Wear specializes in offering bulk blank street-styled & urban tees with no wholesale ID or resale number required.
Its reputation is built upon the Max Heavyweight shirt. With heavier fabric and longer-lasting color, the product caught on quickly, and soon, was picked up by various rappers and skateboarders.
- No MOQ.
- Prompt global delivery.
- Free standard shipping on all US orders over $50.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Expensive international delivery costs.
Apparel N Bags carries 15K+ bulk promotional products with no vendor’s license enforced, ranging from blank casual t-shirts, hoodies, letterman jackets, sweatsuits, fitness wear, team uniforms, hats, and backpacks to customizable pens, notebooks, and mugs.
It’s a full-service marketing agency & wholesaler headquartered in Tampa, Florida, offering streamlined services to help companies reach potential customers no matter where they operate, from offline to online.
- No minimum order quantity for domestic orders.
- Ship to 100+ countries (to the US within 2-7 days and to other regions within 10-15 days).
- Free standard shipping on US orders over $149. From $9.97 on orders under that amount.
- Customization services, such as embroidery, screen printing, heat transfer, applique, and sublimation.
- Digital marketing solutions, including web development, logo & graphic design, search engine optimization, social media management, etc.
- Secure payments via credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum amount for orders outside the US is $249.
Threadsy is an online blank clothing wholesale distributor established in 2021 in Austin, Texas, USA, and is a partner of Alphabroder.
Its product collection contains plain imprintable crew necks, v-necks, scoop necks, sleeveless shirts, raglan shirts, performance tees, crop tees, and tie-dyed t-shirts with no business license or VAT number necessary.
- No minimum order amount.
- Ship across the US within 3-5 working days.
- A flat delivery rate of $8.95. Free shipping on all orders over $50.
- Bulk savings on orders from $110.
- Free returns up to 60 days after the delivery date.
- Payment by American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Not able to ship APO, FPO, DPO, and internationally.
Wordans is a bulk blank t-shirt supplier without requiring a resale certificate belonging to Needen.com Inc – an industry leader in wholesale textiles and accessories.
Wordans was established in 2015 and has been rapidly growing to currently maintain 23 country-specific websites to serve international customers.
- No minimums.
- Deliver to 20+ countries (the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe) within 20 days.
- Shipping is free on orders starting from $59.
- Volume discounts up to 70% off.
- Support major credit cards, wire transfers, Sezzle, Amazon Pay, and Viabill.
- Fairly high shipping costs to many regions in Asia, Oceania, etc.
Clothing Authority supplies plain men’s workout t-shirts, multicolored t-shirts, tall t-shirts, ladies’ fitted tees, oversized tees, and racerback tanks with no retail license needed.
This wholesaler has a distribution network of over 10 warehouses around the US.
- No MOQ.
- Ship throughout the US within 7 working days.
- No-cost delivery on orders over $59. Orders under $59.00 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99.
- 5%-10% off for purchases from $100-$500.
- Free returns with no restocking fees.
- Accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
- Do not dispatch to PO boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rica, or anywhere internationally.
NYFifth is a no-wholesale-license provider of blank t-shirts sourced from US Blanks, Trimark, Colortone, Zorrel, Paragon, Boxercraft, Landway, etc.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Deliver globally (within 3-5 business days to the US).
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $200.
- Decoration services (embroidery, screen printing, etc.).
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX.
- High international shipping fees.
To sum everything up, the cheapest no-license wholesale distributors in the US offering blank t-shirts from diverse famous brands are JiffyShirts and AllDayShirts.
If you’re looking for the fastest domestic suppliers, we recommend using Alphabroder and Delta Apparel.
For anyone finding the best wholesale plain tee manufacturers with no resale certificate required, check out Bella+Canvas, AS Colour, and Shaka Wear.
ShirtSpace, Apparel N Bags, Wordans, Threadsy, Clothing Authority, and NYFifth carries some unique brands which are worth considering.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.