If you’re finding a wholesale vendor in Chicago, Illinois, United States to bulk buy quality clothes for your boutique or screen printing business, you come to the right place.
This post will show you a list of the 11 best distributors with great prices and competitive shipping fees. We carefully select them based on their reputation in the industry as well as their range of products.
Best Wholesale Suppliers Of Apparel In Chicago, Illinois
Here’re the 11 best wholesale clothing vendors in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Aviva Wholesale is a reliable bulk apparel vendor with a storefront at 1422 W 47th St, Chicago, IL 60609.
Starting as a family-run and operated business in 2000, since then, the company has gained the trust of thousands of customers, ranging from schools, eCommerce shops, and retail stores to individuals.
Regarding product collection, Aviva Wholesale provides quality blank t-shirts, polos, tank tops, plain hoodies, and joggers sourced from renowned brands like Gildan, Bella+Canvas, Laviva Sports, Next Level, Anvil, and Rabbit Skins.
- No MOQ.
- Ship across the US within 3 days.
- Free shipping on orders of $99 or more.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.
- Only support USA shipping.
Located at 4920 S Monitor Ave, Chicago, IL, 60638, Cotton Connection is a great wholesale clothing supplier of blank activewear and sportswear with 30 years of expensive in the industry.
It stocks closeouts and irregulars from leading mills, such as Comfort Colors, American Apparel, Fruit of the Loom, Jerzees, Hanes, Champion, and Russel Athletic. Plus, the company manufactures garments under its own brand Cotton Plus.
- No minimum order quantities for first-quality items.
- Worldwide shipping (to the USA within 1-5 business days).
- 50% shipping discount on orders over $1000 (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
- Free delivery on large quantity orders.
- Various marketing resources to use on your website or advertising campaigns.
- Accept COD, wire transfers, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- The minimum for irregulars is 1 dozen per size per color.
- You will need to wait 1-2 business days for your account to be reviewed and activated.
3. EZ T-Mart
EZ T-Mart is a bulk garment wholesaler you can visit at 1815 N Monitor Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60639.
It features items from Gildan, AllStyle, Anvil, AF Apparel, Lyfe Lyke, Red Label, Urban 360, and Circle Clothing.
- Most products have no minimum order amount.
- Deliver throughout the USA within 2-5 business days.
- Payments via major credit cards and Paypal.
- Domestic shipping only.
- Credit cards issued outside of the USA are not accepted.
ShirtSpace is a no-license plain apparel supplier operating a warehousing facility in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
The company carries the most extensive range of men’s & women’s clothes, including products from well-known wholesale manufacturers like Sport-Tek, Bella+Canvas, StarTee, Alstyle, Berne, Beimar, Code Five, Columbia, LAT, Lane Seven, Tultex, Soffe, etc.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79. From $5.99 on carts under that amount.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
Alphabroder is the fastest domestic wholesale blank clothing distributor with a fulfillment center at 760 West Crossroads Pkwy, Suite 100, Bolingbrook (a southwest suburb of Chicago), IL 60490, and 7 others strategically located across the USA. This allows the company to deliver next-day to 96% of the population.
Regarding brands, Alphabroder carries A4, Alternative, Augusta Sportswear, Harriton, Core365, Team 365, Devon & Jones, North End, Shaka Wear, Threadfast, UltraClub, US Blanks, Econscious, and more.
In 2017, Alphabroder merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of an international employee community of more than 2500 people.
- No minimum order quantity is required.
- One-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Free freight on orders over $150 (only valid within the Contiguous States).
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (embroidery, screen printing, and heat seal).
- Support blind dropshipping to your customers without you having to buy inventory.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
ApparelnBags offers numerous adult & youth clothing products in diverse categories at competitive bulk prices, including casual tops, baseball jerseys, football jerseys, varsity jackets, vests, shorts, pants, jogging suits, athletic wear, team uniforms, etc.
- No minimum order quantity for domestic orders.
- Ship to 100+ countries (to the US within 2-7 days and to other regions within 10-15 days).
- Free standard shipping on US orders over $149. From $9.97 on orders under that amount.
- Customization services, such as embroidery, screen printing, heat transfer, applique, and sublimation.
- Digital marketing solutions, including web development, logo & graphic design, search engine optimization, social media management, etc.
- Secure payments via credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum amount for orders outside the US is $249.
Needen is an online apparel wholesale platform with many local warehouses across the United States, including one in Bollingbrook, Chicago suburb.
Currently, it maintains 20+ country-specific websites with a large catalog of over 60 brands to serve international customers.
- No minimum order is required.
- Deliver to 20+ countries (throughout the US within 2-5 business days).
- Free shipping on all orders starting at $89. The delivery cost on orders under that amount is $8.99.
- Volume discounts up to 40% off.
- Pay online with common credit cards, wire transfers, Sezzle, Amazon Pay, and Viabill.
- No customer pickup (all warehouses are for logistic purposes and not open to the public).
- Not shipping to many regions in Asia, Oceania, etc.
8. Dodo Inc
Founded in 1999, Dodo Inc is a designer, importer, and wholesale vendor of contemporary & urban women’s boutique clothes. It’s open to visitors at 7789 N. Caldwell Ave, Niles, Chicago suburb, Illinois 60714, USA.
Speaking of product selection, you can bulk-purchase cami tops, tube tops, sports bras, bodysuits, jumpsuits, denim pants, leggings, biker shorts sets, dresses, skirts, cardigans, coats, shoes, and fashion accessories from DoDo Inc.
- Prompt domestic delivery.
- Free shipping via UPS on orders $1000+.
- Payment options are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, and Apple Pay.
- $250 minimum for all orders.
- Orders under $1000 will be charged a 10% shipping and handling fee.
- Not shipping outside of the contiguous United States (US states excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
- You need to submit a resale certificate and driver’s license to activate your account.
Style Room 326 is a wholesale vendor established in 2015 and now supplies up-to-date ladies’ fashion dresses, swimsuits, kimonos, lingeries, activewear, tops, and bottoms.
Every order from Style Room 326 is double-checked, packaged, and shipped from a dedicated warehouse situated at 722 W Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60657.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver across the USA within 5-7 business days.
- Free shipping on retail orders over $100.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal.
- Do not ship to PO boxes and internationally.
MB Fashion Wholesale is a bulk boutique clothing supplier located at 4556 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640.
It has over 15 years of experience serving 4,000+ stores with a wide selection of trendy junior women’s apparel in dimensions from standard to plus sizes.
- Many items don’t have a MOQ.
- In-stocked items are shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Free dispatching for orders in excess of $350+.
- Accept major credit cards and Paypal.
- Only ship within the domestic United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- A valid seller’s permit is required.
11. D&L Apparel
D&L Apparel is a distributor located at 4645 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60630. It spealizes in wholesaling name brand fashion clothes for men, women, and kids.
D&L Apparel was started back in 1972. Since then, it has gradually grown from a small store to a company with a network of trusted employees, suppliers, and clients.
- Timely domestic shipping.
- Not having an online ordering system.
How To Start An Online Clothing Business In Chicago, Illinois, Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online fashion boutique in Chicago by leveraging a fulfillment model called dropshipping.
It works like this: When someone purchases clothes from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best apparel dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand partners to sell custom clothing online.