Turquoise jewelry is a type of jewelry that uses turquoise stones as the main decorative element. Turquoise is a blue-green mineral that has been used in jewelry-making for thousands of years. It is believed to have healing properties and is often associated with protection, wisdom, and good fortune.
For store owners interested in sourcing turquoise jewelry items for resale, this post will show you the 17 best wholesale vendors offering these products at competitive prices with low/no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Turquoise Jewelry
Here’re the 17 best wholesale turquoise jewelry vendors.
Alltribes is one of the largest wholesale turquoise jewelry dealers that has been in the business for over 50 years. The majority of its collection is produced by Navajo, Zuni, Hopi, and other Pueblo Native American artists.
Currently, the company is situated in Gilbert, Arizona, United States.
- No minimums.
- Support international shipping.
- Accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards.
- High international shipping costs.
Created in 2010, Fame Accessories is a leading wholesale turquoise jewelry supplier located in downtown Los Angeles, California. It carries women’s statement necklace sets, stone earring sets, western chain belts, magnetic bracelets, fashion rings, etc.
According to reviews from Shopper Approved and Google, Fame Accessories has been given an average rating of 4.9 stars and 4.8 stars respectively, based on over 250 reviewers and 120 customers.
- No minimum purchase.
- Ship worldwide (within 1 week to the USA).
- Free shipping for first-time contiguous US buyers with orders of $100+.
- $12 flat-rate delivery fees for online orders within the US.
- Offering custom-made items.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, PayPay, Venmo, and wire transfers.
- There is a $7 handling fee on orders under $100.
- US and Canadian customers will need EIN, tax ID, seller’s permits, or business licenses to make purchases. All other international customers must submit a minimum of 2 recent wholesale invoices from the US.
Wholesale Accessory Market is a US turquoise jewelry wholesaler that has been in the business since 2000.
The company stocks Navajo-inspired pearl bracelets, squash blossom necklaces, hoop earrings, teardrop earrings, and anklets.
- Deliver to the United States within 7-10 days.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $300.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Apple Pay, Venmo, Shop Pay, and PayPal.
- $50 minimum.
- Only ship to Australia, Canada, Ireland, Singapore, the UK, and the US.
Established in 1972, Sunwest Handmade is a large distributor of handcrafted Native American turquoise jewelry.
It features bolo neckties, concho belts, cuffs, earrings, hair pins, rings, and necklaces from many recognize pueblos and artisans like Tommy Jackson, Etta James, Ray Winner, Andy Cadman, etc.
Nowadays, Sunwest Handmade possesses wholesale showrooms and retail shopping areas of 5000 square feet in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- No MOQ.
- Prompt worldwide shipping.
- Pay with PayPal and major credit/debit cards.
- Expensive products.
MMA International is a wholesale turquoise jewelry website headquartered in Austin, Texas, having more than 40 years of experience.
It offers thousands of hand-picked pieces from more than 60 artisans and manufacturers from 13 countries, including America, Italy, Thailand, etc.
- Timely shipping to 60+ countries.
- Free shipping and 10%-15% off for domestic orders of over $500-$1,000.
- Support custom designs (engraving and monogramming).
- Dropshipping services.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and wire transfers. Net 30 days and COD are available to US customers with an approved credit application on file.
- $100 minimum for your first order. $50 minimum on reorders.
- Up to 3 business days for your account to get approved. To qualify, you must submit a tax identification number.
6. Wona Trading
Wona Trading is one of the best bulk turquoise jewelry providers established in 2004 in the heart of New York City, United States.
It specializes in multi-layer necklaces, pendant necklaces, dangle earrings, stud earrings, stretch bracelets, cuff bracelets, etc.
- No minimum amount for in-stock items.
- Ship internationally.
- 7% discount for orders over $500. 10% discount on items purchased by the dozen.
- The rewards program helps you earn points for every full dollar of eligible spend on purchases, and redeem them after every $10 within 1 year.
- Support blind dropshipping.
- Payments via all major credit cards and PayPal. For international customers, wire transfers and Western Union are accepted only if PayPal is not available in your country.
- An MOQ of 10 dozen and a 30% deposit are required for out-of-stock and custom items.
- Long processing times for out-of-stock and custom items (up to 6 weeks).
Nihao Jewelry is a cheap Chinese wholesale supplier that offers turquoise jewelry pieces with no minimum order quantity for men, women, and children.
The company began in 2013 and has now built its own factory to serve businesses of all sizes, from small gift boutiques to large online stores.
Nihao Jewelry has earned an excellent rating on Trustpilot based on more than 5.5K+ reviews.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Ship worldwide within 20 days.
- 5%-15% off on bulk orders of $800-$8,000. 3%-15% off on accumulated order total (from your first order to the latest order) of $200-$200,000.
- Branded shipment packages if you order more than 240 pieces of each style.
- Support free dropshipping integration to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Amex, Diners Club, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, OXXO (for Mexican), Moneygram, and bank transfers.
- Long processing times (up to 4 business days).
- Many items aren’t of great quality.
Blue Tortoise started in 2007 in Houston, Texas as a small walk-in wholesale store named the Accessory House.
As of now, you can discover various turquoise jewelry pieces across a broad spectrum of themes on its website, from natural stones, gems, squash blossom, sea life, to farm animals.
- Timely US & CA delivery.
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $300.
- 5% off on purchases over $1,000.
- The minimum order requirement is $50.
- Only accepting USA and CA customers.
For over a decade, Trendy Wholesale has been providing jewelry and accessories to over 70,000 retail customers.
This New Jersey-based vendor carries turquoise bangle bracelets, concho pendant sets, drop earrings, charm anklets, and more.
- Deliver worldwide (2-7 business days to the US).
- Free shipping for domestic orders over $200.
- Pay via Visa, Master, Discover, and PayPal.
- The minimum order is $50.
- Valid tax IDs are required for US customers.
Alamode Fashion Jewelry is an online wholesale vendor situated in California, US.
Its collection contains hundreds of designer-inspired turquoise jewelry pieces, mostly rings & earrings in various shapes and styles.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-25% off for $200-$5,000 orders.
- Custom-made products (personalization, replication, and creation).
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Pay by major credit cards.
- The minimum of out-of-stock items is 24 pieces per style. $100 minimum for wholesale orders.
- Long processing times on many items.
- High international shipping costs.
ZAD is also a bulk turquoise jewelry importer based in California, USA.
Founded in 1986, the company currently offers a wide range of items created by global partners in India or China.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Free shipping for US and CA backorders over $75.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, net 30 terms, bank wires, ACH, and COD.
- The minimum opening order is $150. No minimum for reorders.
- You need a resale license number to view prices and make orders.
JoyasdeChina is the next low-cost wholesale site in China to purchase turquoise jewelry with no minimum order requirement.
It has served over 20,000 customers, including retailers selling on Facebook, brick-and-mortar stores, pop-up shops, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 25 working days.
- Support PayPal and credit cards.
- Up to 5 business days to process orders.
- Many products are low-quality.
With connections to 7,600+ factory alliances, it can offer a broad variety of turquoise jewels in a vast array of styles, colors, and materials suitable for every occasion.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping within 20 working days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Packet, etc.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Support PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Some orders have long processing times.
14. JS World Trading
JS World Trading is a family-owned wholesale turquoise jewelry distributor founded in 1988 in Dallas, Texas.
- Fast US shipping.
- Free delivery on orders over $300.
- Accept PayPal and common credit cards.
- $50 minimum.
- Only shipping to USA and Canada.
JewelryBund is a bulk manufacturing supplier that was started in 2008.
It has 3 factories in China, which enable it to produce a diverse selection of turquoise jewelry, gold-plated jewelry, 925 sterling silver jewelry, stainless steel jewelry, western jewelry, and Korean jewelry.
- Ship items through USPS, EMS, UPS, DHL, or TNT to 200+ countries within 1-2 weeks.
- 5%-10% off on orders from $800-$8,000.
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, Western Union, and wire transfers.
- The minimum order requirement is $80.
Your Fashion Wholesale is the next reliable bulk women’s turquoise jewelry vendor launched in Dallas, Texas in 2010.
It presents you with layered squash blossom necklaces, western belts, cross earrings, stacked bracelets, etc.
- Quick domestic shipping via UPS.
- Support designing and manufacturing personalized products.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- The minimum order amount is $100.
- No worldwide delivery.
- You need to register with a business tax id and wait for approval to view prices.
Faire was founded in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there are more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale turquoise fashion jewelry suppliers like UNISHE, Mio Queena, The Bijoux FAB, etc.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
How To Sell Turquoise Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online turquoise jewelry shop by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best jewelry dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand platforms to create and sell custom jewelry online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.