Jewelry is a timeless accessory that has been a part of human culture for millennia. With the rise of eCommerce and print-on-demand (POD) services, it’s now easier than ever to create and sell your own custom jewelry designs.
However, with so many suppliers out there, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one.
In this blog post, we’ll be taking a look at the top 3 jewelry print-on-demand suppliers in the UK. Whether you’re a designer looking to launch your own jewelry line or a consumer looking for unique and personalized pieces, these suppliers will have you covered.
So, without further ado, let’s dive in!
Best Jewelry Print-On-Demand Companies In The UK
Here’re the 3 best jewelry print-on-demand websites in the UK.
Contrado is the best print-on-demand dropshipping website in the UK for high-ticket jewelry, including sterling silver heart necklaces, triple disc necklaces, sterling silver earrings, wristbands, wooden earrings, and cufflinks.
Additionally, the company provides luxury dropshipping products in other categories like designer fashion clothing, bandanas, scarves, hats, handbags, purses, sunglasses, furniture, kitchenware, stationery, leather accessories, fabrics, etc.
It’s part of Contrado Imaging Ltd – a corporation with a network of 40 websites in 9 languages across 14 territories dedicated to empowering artists to realize their business potential.
- Blind dropshipping internationally within 15 business days (via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT).
- Process orders within 1-3 days.
- 20%-40% off on bulk print-on-demand orders.
- You can return faulty products within 14 days of delivery.
- White-label print-on-demand services, such as personalized labels, printed tags, and other bespoke branding options.
- Accept PayPal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products are expensive.
- Jewelry: From £89/sterling silver necklace, £89/sterling silver earrings, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from £5.99 to the UK, £7.90 to the US, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
It connects you to more than 50 local printers in over 10 countries, enabling your orders to be fulfilled near your customers and reducing carbon emissions in the process.
Besides jewelry, Prodigi also offers custom iPhone cases, iPad cases, mousepads, stickers, mugs, tumblers, cushions, shower curtains, blankets, doormats, tapestries, ornaments, pet supplies, photo books, UK notebooks, greeting cards, wrapping paper, puzzles, art prints, patches, keyrings, t-shirts, polos, hoodies, and kids’ clothes.
The company is trusted by artists, creatives, brands, enterprises, and even museums around the world, including Disney, RedBubble, Fy!, Costco, British Library, National Theatre, etc.
- Ship internationally within 14 days.
- 80% of products are manufactured and dispatched within 24-72 hours.
- 14-day replacement policy for damaged orders.
- Concierge services for Shopify sellers (product creation, image quality reviews, product recommendations, app walkthroughs, and best practices).
- Support major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Squarespace, and Etsy.
- Pretty high shipping costs to non-UK regions.
- Not having a wide range of jewelry.
- Jewelry: From £5.
- Shipping Costs: From £3.95 to the UK, £16.08 to the US, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start making money dropshipping from Prodigi.
Launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley, Printify connects you to the largest network of printing providers in over 100 locations (the United Kingdom included) to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those companies and flexibly choose the best options for your business needs.
The platform currently carries quality print-on-demand oval jewelry necklaces along with 750+ other custom products like crop tops, button-down shirts, jackets, dresses, joggers, shorts, leggings, kimonos, underwear, pajamas, aprons, streetwear, athletic wear, swimwear, sports jerseys, tie-dye clothing, plus-size garments, bucket hats, duffle bags, shoes, boots, socks, journals, bookmarks, calendars, wallpaper, playing cards, yoga mats, stuffed animals, signs, candles, glassware, tea towels, Mother’s Day gifts, UK eco-friendly items, etc.
- Ship worldwide within 15-20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant refund policy (within 30 days of product delivery).
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Pay with PayPal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, PrestaShop, Etsy, and eBay.
- 2-7 business days to process orders.
- Not having a wide collection of jewelry.
- Jewelry: From £7.8.
- Shipping Costs: From £4.11 to the UK, £3.71 to the US, £14.01 to the EU, £14.01 to Canada, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Of the 3 UK jewelry print-on-demand suppliers we’ve discussed – Contrado, Prodigi, and Printify – each has its strengths and weaknesses.
Contrado stands out for its wide range of high-end jewelry options, while Prodigi offers competitive pricing and great customer support. Printify, on the other hand, provides a vast network of global manufacturers, making it an excellent choice for those looking to expand their reach beyond the UK.
Ultimately, the best supplier for you will depend on your specific needs and priorities, so take the time to evaluate each option carefully and choose the one that best aligns with your business goals.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.