If you’re finding a reliable manufacturer in New York, United States to help you design and produce quality custom/private-label t-shirts, you’ve come to the right place.
This post will show you a list of the 9 best ones with great prices and reasonable minimum order quantities. We carefully select them based on their reputation in the industry as well as their range of products.
Best Manufacturers Of Custom T-Shirts In New York
Royal Apparel is a leading eco-friendly clothing manufacturer located at 91 Cabot Ct, Hauppauge, New York 11788.
Royal Apparel started in the early 90s offering private-label knitwear to luxury stores, national fashion brands, and big retailers. Nowadays, its products are picked by musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, and restaurants.
- No minimum for in-stock blanks.
- International delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on stocked orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 blank product samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Dropshipping services.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Custom order minimums range from 1200-2400 units, per style and color.
- The lead time is 8-10 weeks from the date your samples are approved.
Its catalog contains various production-ready styles that can be made with your labels. You can also request adjustments to create a custom style.
Tailored Industry is located at 88 35th St Building 4 Suite 3D, Brooklyn, New York 11232.
- No MOQs for on-demand services.
- Support Shopify print-on-demand dropshipping.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, Affinity cards, American Express, PayPal, etc.
- On-demand services cost $299-$699/month.
- No-subscription bulk production services require a MOQ of 300+ pieces.
POD Group NYC is a wholesale custom t-shirt manufacturer at 265 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018. Its clients consist of Nanette Lepore, Anna Sui, Hatch Collection, BCBG, Bebe, etc.
The company offers full services from concept ideation, fabric sourcing, sample making to final production.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Accept major credit/debit card payments.
- Requiring an MOQ.
Launched in 1996, 4 Seasons Fashion is a family-owned and operated manufacturer of custom t-shirts located in the heart of New York City’s famed Garment District.
It possesses over 40 operators, 10 pressers, 10 handwork stations, a 12-section cutting table, a block fuse machine, 2 keyhole/buttonhole machines, 2 cover stitch machines, and more.
You can visit 4 Seasons Fashion at 70 W 39th St #12, New York, NY 10018.
- You can pay by major credit/debit cards.
- Having a minimum order requirement.
Founded in 1947, Apparel Production NY is a highly experienced t-shirt producer situated at 270 W 39th St #1701, New York, NY 10018.
With the capabilities of handling the full manufacturing process from initial sketch & design, pattern making, and first sample production to full cutting and sewing, private labeling, and packing/shipping, Apparel Production NY is trusted by high-end fashion labels, such as Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Theory, Kenneth Cole, etc.
- Global shipping.
- Accept bank checks, money orders, cash, and PayPal.
- The minimum is 250 pieces per style in 3 different colors and different sizes.
- 2–3 weeks of production time.
6. Instyle USA
Instyle USA is a NY-based manufacturing company of custom t-shirts with over 30 years of experience.
The company offers full-package services, assisting you with design execution, fabric selection, trim selection, first pattern, and all parts of development to get your concept from samples to finished production.
Instyle USA possesses approximately 10,000 square feet of space at 307 W 36th St #2, New York, NY 10018 with over 60 sewing machines and 2 on-site cutting tables.
- No minimums.
- Pay with checks, cash, most major credit cards, ACH payments, and wire transfers.
- Development generally takes between 2-6 weeks and bulk production takes 4-12 weeks.
Beautiful Connection Group is a professional small-batch manufacturing partner of custom/private-label women’s & men’s tees.
Its address is 1441 Broadway Suite 3138, NY, 10018, USA.
- Accept payments via credit cards, checks, wire transfers, Zelle, and PayPal.
- The MOQ is 120 pieces for each style.
- 1-2 months to produce bulk goods.
Joanna Design Source is a t-shirt manufacturer at 270 West 38th Street #1601 New York, NY 10018.
Its clients include Macy’s, Nordstrom, Kaelen, Antony Vallon, etc.
- Accept major cards.
- Having a minimum.
3Crowns is a vertically integrated t-shirt manufacturer located at 237-39 Hancock St Brooklyn, NY 11216.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, etc.
- Having a production minimum.
How To Start An Online Custom T-Shirt Store In New York Without Buying In Bulk From Manufacturers
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online custom t-shirt store in New York by leveraging a fulfillment model called “print-on-demand.”
It’s a process in which a product is only printed with your own design and shipped to your customer after an order has been placed. This allows for greater flexibility and reduced costs, as there is no need to maintain inventory or pay for large runs in advance.
To start, check out the best print-on-demand partners to create and sell custom t-shirts online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.