If you’re finding a reliable manufacturer in Los Angeles, California to help you design and produce quality custom/private-label t-shirts, you’ve come to the right place.
This post will show you a list of the 22 best ones with great prices and reasonable minimum order quantities. We carefully select them based on their reputation in the industry as well as their range of products.
Best Manufacturers Of Custom T-Shirts In Los Angeles, California, USA
Here’re the 22 best custom t-shirt manufacturers in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Established in 1988, Bella+Canvas is one of the best sustainable US-made clothing manufacturers headquartered at 9830 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 90212.
It offers premium men’s boxy t-shirts, short-sleeve v-neck tees, long-sleeve baseball t-shirts, women’s baby tees, crop tees, flowy muscle t-shirts, and slouchy tees that can be completely personalized to your needs or made ready for sewing on your branded labels.
The customization options range from patterns, color, stitching, to fabric. The development process includes custom lab dips, tech packs, and development sample approval.
Bella+Canvas owns massive production facilities that use 7x less water than the average garment producer and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’ supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility as well as fair working conditions.
- No minimum for in-stock blank t-shirts.
- 50% off on up to 7 blank product samples per calendar year (only available to customers with a valid resale certificate).
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers.
- The minimum number of items for custom orders starts at 25,000 units per style/color.
- The development process takes 1-3 weeks and the production times start at 2 weeks.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to arrange shipments outside the USA.
2. Bomme Studio
Bomme Studio is a startup-friendly clothing manufacturer at 1638 E 23rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90011, offering full-service development, sourcing, and production for custom oversized t-shirts, interlock t-shirts, fitted tees, cropped t-shirts, etc.
Its services consist of personalized neck tapes, size labels, care labels, hang tags, patches, laces, plastic or metal aglets, heat-press stones, etc.
The company owns and operates manufacturing sites in California and Mexico, with an additional sourcing office in South Korea to ensure you get competitive costs at the highest quality available.
- Digital marketing agency services, including Shopify website building, product photography/video content, SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, brand coaching, etc.
- Payment can be made through Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express, and PayPal.
- For custom production orders, the MOQ is 150 units per style.
- The MOQ for private-label blanks programs is 50 units per style.
- Sample development takes 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Production takes 10-12 weeks from the time your sample is approved.
Founded in 2005 and nowadays located at 1321 Palmetto Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013, The Evans Group is a reliable full-service fashion development and small-batch apparel production house for over 3K emerging designers and high-end clothing brands, including Moncler, Banana Republic, Chantel Lauren, Kiln, Cosima, Over + Over, etc.
Its t-shirt manufacturing services include sourcing, grading, marking, cutting, hand sewing, trimming & packing, installation projects, and dedicated sewing modulars.
When working with The Evens Group, you will be paired with a dedicated team that walks you from start to finish, including a project manager, a design & sourcing expert, a master pattern maker, and a seasoned seamstress.
- In-house studio-level production with no minimum required (suitable for high-end brands that require special handling or quality, brands seeking rush orders, or brands seeking runs for publicity or up-front inventory for start-up sales).
- International shipping.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Factory-level production has a minimum of 50 pieces per style.
- 4-8-week turnaround times (rush deliveries within 1-4 weeks with additional charges).
Lefty Production Co is the next leading custom t-shirt manufacturer based in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Specifically, it’s situated at 318 W 9th St #1010, LA, CA 90015.
Lefty Production Co has collaborated with some famous fashion brands like Matthew Williamson, Rosetta Getty, Christian Siriano, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus.
When working with Lefty, you’re provided with one-stop OEM/ODM service, from sketching, designing, fabric & trim sourcing, pattern making, branding, virtual 3D sampling, marking & grading, cutting, size testing, to production, laser cutting, and packing.
- Deliver to the USA, UK, Canada, Denmark, Switzerland, and France.
- Consulting and website development services.
- Pay with credit/debit cards.
- A MOQ of 50 pieces.
- Not delivering globally.
Scott x Scott is a family-owned and operated apparel company at 3453 Union Pacific Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90023, designing and manufacturing adult & kids’ t-shirts for clients such as Urban Outfitters, Levi’s, and Revolve Clothing.
Scott x Scott’s mission is to provide a full package production service from designing and development, to production and branding, at a competitive price with virtually no minimums.
- No MOQ.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Long production times.
Los Angeles Apparel is an LA-based wholesale clothing manufacturer of crewnecks, boyfriend tees, mock-neck t-shirts, denim t-shirts, pocket tees, fishnet t-shirts, cropped raglans, polo t-shirts, ringer tees, etc.
The company was established in 2016 by Dov Charney – the founder of American Apparel.
Nowadays, Los Angeles Apparel consists of about 1.8K+ employees that run a 100,000-sqft factory at 1020 E 59th St, Los Angeles, California 90001 with a capacity of 140K+ units per week.
- No MOQ for in-stock blanks.
- Free shipping on catalog orders $75+ to the US, $100+ to Canada, and $120+ to other countries.
- Forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay.
- Limited personalized manufacturing solutions.
7. ARGYLE Haus
Since its launch in 2010, it has been offering one-stop services to 100+ established designers, growth-stage companies, and national brands.
Speaking of the location, you can visit ARGYLE Haus at 429 Jessie St, San Fernando, CA 91340.
- Services include technical fashion design, research & concept development, fabric & material selection, pattern development, sampling & prototyping, cutting & sewing, private labeling, quality control & evaluation, marketing & promotion, etc.
- Support major credit card payment methods.
- High MOQ (starting from 300 pieces).
Hyphen Apparel has been manufacturing and supplying t-shirts to licensing companies like Disney, NFL licensing, and Marvel as well as corporate retailers such as Old Navy, Gap, Hot Topic, Torrid, Buckle, and Forever21.
The company has warehouses and offices in two locations in Los Angeles (10613 Rush St, South El Monte, CA 91733) and Guatemala, offering start-to-finish services from sample making, monitor compliance, administration, production, to delivery.
- Ship globally.
- No minimums for stocked blanks.
- Free domestic delivery on in-stock orders $150+.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- A minimum quantity of 3,000 pieces per color per style for custom orders.
9. Expert Brand
Expert Brand is one of the best manufacturers of eco-friendly made-in-LA activewear tees, including unisex organic cotton t-shirts, heather t-shirts, muscle tees, short-sleeve henley t-shirts, front-tie tees, shirttail t-shirts, cinch back tees, etc.
It started in 1993 creating technical performance fabric for famous brands. Since then, the company has combined expert engineering and an eco-conscious approach to craft elevated basics that meet the rigorous demands of professional athletes and the armed forces.
Expert Brand’s location is currently at 4309 Exchange Ave, Vernon, CA 90058.
- No minimum for in-stock items.
- Free shipping in the continental USA for catalog orders over $500.
- Accept all major credit cards (Discover, American Express, Visa, and Mastercard), PayPal, and Google Pay.
- A minimum of 144 units for custom neck or logo prints on stocked blanks, 1500-3000 units for custom colors, and 3000-5000 units for custom styles.
- If you’re an overseas customer, you will need to arrange your own shipping carrier.
10. LA Speedy
The next men’s & women’s blank t-shirt manufacturer to check out is LA Speedy. It’s at 4156 S Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90037.
LA Speedy’s products are available for services such as pattern-making, sampling, grading, fabric sourcing, marking, cutting, sewing, trimming, steam pressing, product photography, and printing/embroidery/sublimation.
Having over 20 years of production experience along with a vertically integrated manufacturing factory, LA Speedy is able to provide the newest styles quickly and ensure the quality of products.
- No minimums for stocked items.
- Payment via major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, and Shop Pay.
- The MOQ for custom orders is 100-5,000 pieces. Any orders below 100 pieces per color & style are subject to a $50 cutting fee.
- The production phase requires at least 10-15 business days.
- Not shipping globally.
11. Quality Blank
Quality Blank carries men’s streetwear t-shirts that are produced from custom-made 100% luxury quality cotton fabrics developed sustainably and free from harmful substances and chemicals.
This manufacturer is headquartered at 1301 S Main St Ste 205, Los Angeles, California, 90015.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Full-service production (DTG, screen printing, embroidery, sublimation, private labeling, and custom designs).
- Accept common credit cards and bank wire transfers.
- The MOQ for wholesale stocked orders is 30 units.
- An MOQ of 60-100 units for custom cut & sew orders.
- Production times are 2-3 weeks.
Lane Seven Apparel manufactures unisex everyday essential tees, urban heavyweight t-shirts, long-sleeve crewneck tees, heavy pigment tees, and vintage crewneck t-shirts.
Its services include sourcing fabrications, screen printing, embroidery, custom colors, trims, and labeling & packaging.
Lane Seven Apparel is based at 5082 4th St. Irwindale, Los Angeles, California 91706, with over 30 years of production experience.
- No minimums for blanks.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Accept payments through all major credit cards, wire transfers, and business checks.
- Requiring a MOQ for custom orders.
- Long lead times.
StartYourLine has been manufacturing textile products for over 20 years. It’s situated at 1926 Doreen Ave, South El Monte, CA 91733.
Besides services like project consulting, design & development, sourcing, screen printing, fabric printing, digital printing, and sublimation printing, this LA-based t-shirt producer also offers additional finishing packages which can include folding, packing, pressing, labeling, hang tags, and boxing.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Minimums start at 300 units per style.
14. Made Blanks
Made Blanks specializes in producing vintage-style t-shirts.
Founded in 2014, it’s a wholesale manufacturer at 4900 District Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90058, with a mission to consistently innovate the quality and fit of staple pieces.
- No order minimums for in-stock products.
- Pay online with major credit/debit cards.
- The minimum for custom orders is 72 units per color/per style.
- Limited custom production services.
- Only shipping inside the US and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico).
15. ARI JOGIEL
ARI JOGIEL is a full-package t-shirt supplier in downtown Los Angeles (318 W 9th St, California 90015), offering consulting, graphic design, development, manufacturing, and finishing & packaging services.
Currently, it’s working with over 150 brands across the United States.
- Additional services like embellishments, marketing assets, product packaging design, etc.
- Pay via major credit/debit cards.
- Minimums start at 150 pieces per style (up to 2 colors and 4 sizes).
- Production takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks.
Avendors is a t-shirt manufacturer at 155 W. Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015 that has worked with clients such as Pangaia, Fear Of God, Vuori, Vince, etc.
As for services, Avendors provides pattern making, sample making, fabric knitting, fabric dying, grading, marking, cutting, production sewing, and trimming & packing.
- Global delivery.
- Pay via major credit/debit cards.
- 95-piece minimum.
- The production turnaround time is around 4-6 weeks.
Mola is a Los Angeles-based apparel manufacturing company specializing in contemporary knit tops, basic tees, tanks, crop tops, and raglan t-shirts.
It offers full-package and semi-package production for all of your company’s needs. Some of its clients are Kondi, Bacabuche, Vetta, Parachute, MATE the Label, etc.
Regarding the location, Mola is at 3226 E 44th St, Vernon, CA 90058.
- Free domestic shipping for in-stock blanks on orders over $99.
- Payment methods are Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, Google Pay, etc.
- Minimums are 300 pieces per style/100 pieces per color.
- Do not currently manufacture wovens, denim, dress shirts, outerwear, swimwear or heavily constructed garments.
- The lead time is typically 5-8 weeks.
18. Make It LA
Make It LA is a vertically integrated and full-scale t-shirt production house founded in 2010.
Its location is at 1220 Maple Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
- Full-service manufacturing solutions (tech packs, pattern making, fabric & trim sourcing, marking & grading, fabric cutting & sewing, samples and duplicates, screen printing, embroidery, dye-sublimation, private label, finishing, quality control, steam and press, tagging, bar codes, folding, bagging, and packing).
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Requiring a minimum.
19. Sew In LA
Sew In LA is a manufacturer of custom t-shirts at 719 S Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
It works with a spectrum of clients from start-ups, emerging designers/brands, to well-established brands.
- One-stop services.
- Payment by major cards.
- Having a minimum.
- Between 4-8 weeks for production.
Arzee International’s headquarter is based at 12804 S Spring St, Los Angeles, California, 90061, United States.
This t-shirt manufacturer also has factories in Las Vegas and Mexico City.
- Design & development, fabric & materials sourcing, sampling, and production.
- The minimum order requirement is 500 pieces.
21. Seam Apparel
Seam Apparel is a custom/private-label t-shirt wholesale producer at 3705 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019, USA.
It has 10 years of garment production experience and is dedicated to serving both small startups and big brands.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Fabric/material sourcing, sampling, pattern making, sizing, grading, marking, etc.
- Accept all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- The minimum is 50 pieces.
- Long lead times.
22. Affix Apparel
Affix Apparel is a custom tee manufacturer at 7190 Sunset Blvd #74D, Los Angeles, CA 90046, with over 10 years of experience serving both small and large fashion brands.
It provides various services, including material sourcing, grading, pattern designing, sampling sizing, cut & sew manufacturing, all-over sublimation printing, screen printing, embroidery, and private labeling like custom woven labels, satin labels, hangtags, and heat transfer labels.
- Global delivery.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank checks, money orders, and cash.
- A MOQ of 50+ pieces.
- Lead times are between 2-6 weeks.
How To Start An Online Custom T-Shirt Store In Los Angeles Without Buying In Bulk From Manufacturers
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online custom t-shirt store in Los Angeles by leveraging a fulfillment model called “print-on-demand.”
It’s a process in which a product is only printed with your own design and shipped to your customer after an order has been placed. This allows for greater flexibility and reduced costs, as there is no need to maintain inventory or pay for large runs in advance.
To start, check out the best print-on-demand partners to create and sell custom t-shirts online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.