According to GrandViewResearch, the global luxury jewelry market size is expected to grow from $39.9 billion in 2021 to reach $70.2 billion in 2028, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2%.
If you want to jump into this lucrative industry, it’s vital to work with a reliable wholesale supplier.
In this post, we will show you the 11 best bulk distributors offering a wide variety of high-end & brand designer jewelry at competitive prices to help you quickly pick the most suited partner.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Luxury & Brand Designer Jewelry
Here’re the 11 best wholesale luxury & brand designer jewelry suppliers.
LePrix is a leading US wholesale marketplace that presents you with the most extensive range of men’s & women’s pre-owned luxury jewelry, including diamond rings, gold necklaces, silver bracelets, rhinestone earrings, designer brooches, etc.
It features well-known brands, such as Hermes, Chanel, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Van Cleef & Arpels, Celine, Dior, Fendi, Givenchy, Prada, Burberry, Valentino, Miu Miu, Saint Laurent, Versace, Eres, and Omega.
LePrix’s team of specialists inspects every order and collaborates with world-renowned authenticators like Entrupy and Real Authentication to ensure the legitimacy of products.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide delivery within 2-3 weeks via UPS and USPS.
- Free shipping for all US purchases. A flat delivery rate of $49 to other countries.
- Risk-free services (if an item doesn’t sell within 60 days, LePrix will take it back).
- Dedicated account managers that help with price negotiation, customs, payment management, etc.
- Accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), bank transfers, and Paypal.
- Up to 10-15 business days to process orders.
- Requiring a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
BrandsGateway is one of the best wholesale distributors in the EU of authentic name-brand jewelry.
It carries Dolce & Gabbana, Nialaya, Ermanno Scervino, Calvin Klein, Scervino Street, GF Ferre, and Costume National.
BrandsGateway was founded in 2017 and now has warehouses in Sweden, Germany, Italy, the UK, and the USA to cater to thousands of clients, including brick-and-mortar stores, small retailers, pop-up shops, and online boutiques.
- Ship within 3-10 days to Europe and 15 days to North America and Asia via UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Discounts up to 85%.
- Delivery fees start only at €15 for economy shipping and €35 for express shipping.
- All products come with their original tags. Some of the items will have dustbags, boxes, and authenticity cards included.
- Dedicated account managers to help you select the wholesale products and brands that are right for your business.
- Luxury product dropshipping services with the ability to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, & Shift4Shop, one-click order fulfillment, high-quality product photos, and marketing guides.
- Premade Shopify dropshipping store solutions.
- Accept bank transfers and Paypal.
- The MOQ for wholesale orders is €1000.
Established in 2019, Mirta is a top wholesale marketplace of excellent-quality made-in-Italy designer jewels from small local brands, such as Victoire Studio Paris, Kontessa, Monnaluna, Agua Marina, Bea Legami Preziosi, Carolina Ravarini, and Maitea.
Each vendor is carefully selected to ensure that they carry ethically produced items and follow sustainable practices.
- Lots of products have no minimum order quantity.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- Free delivery for orders over €2,000.
- Free returns up to 90 days after delivery.
- Each item is customizable.
- Support credit cards, Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, bank transfers, and 60-day payment terms.
- Long crafting times on a number of items.
- Fairly high shipping costs (from €20 to €45 to Italy, €50 to €110 to the EU, and €60 to €800 to the US).
4. The Brand Collector
The Brand Collector is another EU wholesaler that provides you with a large selection of real pre-owned luxury jewelry from iconic labels like Cartier, Celine, Tiffany & Co, Chaumet, Bulgari, Mikimoto, Tasaki, and Swarovski.
It was created in 2018 in France and quickly becomes a top recommended seller on Vestiaire Collective, Rebelle, and Vide Dressing.
- No minimum.
- International shipping within 2-3 weeks.
- Accepted forms of payment are major credit cards, Stripe, and bank transfers.
- Up to 10-15 business days to inspect and process orders.
- You need to upload a business license to buy products.
5. Dallas Designer Handbags
Dallas Designer Handbags is a bulk branded jewelry supplier formed in 2015 in Frisco, Texas, United States.
It offers second-hand luxury chain link bracelets, enamel bangles, drop pendant necklaces, stud earrings, and multicolor gemstone rings from Christian Dior, David Yurman, Tiffany & Co, Hermes, and Gucci with a 100% authenticity-guaranteed policy.
Dallas Designer Handbags has more than 4,000 positive feedback from thousands of satisfied customers on eBay.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Fast and free shipping within the United States via FedEx or UPS.
- Pay via common credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay.
- May not be able to ship items to Africa, Latin America, parts of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Bagriculture is based in New York, having served over 20K+ clients with 30K+ successful deliveries.
The vendor enables you to bulk buy used designer jewelry that is still in excellent condition. Besides, it also wholesales brand-name clothing, luxury bags, high-end watches, and original shoes from Nike, Adidas, Michael Kors, Rolex, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Free USA delivery.
- Great discounts for volume orders.
- Payment methods consist of Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Discover.
- Long shipping times to countries outside the US.
7. Queen Bee Of Beverly Hills
Queen Bee Of Beverly Hills is a women-led business wholesaling name-brand jewelry founded in California USA in 2001.
It currently implements a thorough quality inspection process to guarantee that items are 100% authentic and of the finest quality.
- Ship worldwide within 4-15 days via USPS International, UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- Free domestic shipping. From $35 to other countries.
- Up to 70% discount off original prices.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Secure payments via Paypal and major credit cards.
- Requiring a minimum order value to access wholesale prices.
BrandsDistribution is a wholesale supplier distributing Guess luxury jewelry with 10+ years of experience in the industry.
It’s among Italian companies with high growth potential identified by the London Stock Exchange Group.
- Ship within 5-10 days to 170+ countries and territories via DHL, FedEx, Poste Italiane, and Boxberry.
- Great discounts on high purchase volumes.
- Dedicated sales assistance.
- Exclusive distribution solutions to help you become the only distributor in your country for a specific brand.
- Support blind dropshipping with the ability to integrate with Shopify, Wix, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Ecwid, Amazon, and eBay.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, wire transfers, Paypal, and Klarna.
- The minimum order for customers within the EU/US is €500 and for customers outside those regions is €1,000.
WWT has been around since 1999 with headquarters in Milan, Italy. It wholesales designer jewels from famous brands like DoDo, Pandora, Ray Milano, Chantecler, Recarlo, Rosato, LeBebe, etc.
Most products are at 30% -40% discounts compared to retail prices.
- Fast shipping worldwide via DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
- 24-month warranty on all products.
- Offering dropshipping & private-sale services.
- Accept bank wire transfers, credit cards, Unionpay, Paypal, and COD (Collect On Delivery).
- Many products require a large minimum order quantity.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there’re more than 85K+ independent brands & designers selling on this marketplace with thousands of luxe jewelry wholesale suppliers.
- Fulfilling orders fast to 17 countries (the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland).
- Free returns within 60 days on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- Not shipping worldwide.
FashionGo is another top-rated wholesale fashion marketplace that connects you to thousands of both high-end & everyday independent designer jewelry brands in the USA.
Since its inception in 2002, FashionGo has been striving to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Over 1,400 sellers and over 740,000 buyers.
- Earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them.
- Consolidated shipping service.
- Style Match+ software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Has dropshipping solutions.
- Accept common credit/debit cards.
- Many brands require a MOQ.
- Not all brands ship globally.
- You need to have a seller’s permit to access full website features.
How To Start Selling Luxury & Brand Designer Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash beforehand to buy items in bulk, you can still start an online store selling luxury designer footwear by leveraging a business model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases something from your shop, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business and the best jewelry dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand partners to sell custom jewelry online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.