Puma is the third-largest athletic company, having generated around €6.81 billion in global sales.
Many people love the brand and are willing to pay significantly more for its products than non-branded items, especially shoes & sneakers.
As shown by Statista, footwear sales account for 46.5% of Puma’s sales, the largest share of the company’s three primary product segments.
For anyone interested in reselling Puma shoes & sneakers to make money, working with a reliable wholesaler is crucial. And, in this post, we’ve curated a list of the 6 best ones to help you quickly pick the most suited partner.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Authentic Puma Shoes & Sneakers
Here’re the 6 best wholesale authentic Puma shoes & sneakers suppliers.
BigBuy is a leading wholesale supplier headquartered in Spain with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry.
It has warehouses all over the EU, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to a variety of genuine Puma sports shoes & sneakers (X-Ray, Evolve Run Mesh, Twitch Runner, Fuse, Deviate, Velocity, Court Rider, etc.) for adults and kids at a very competitive price (up to 70% off compared to retail).
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship globally within 5-11 days with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Dropshipping solution with the capability to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Wix, Magento, eBay, Amazon, and 200+ marketplaces and real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- Prebuilt Shopify dropshipping store service filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- A registration fee of €45 to start buying wholesale.
- Fairly high shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
Launched in 2009, BrandsDistribution is one of the best luxury fashion wholesalers located in Italy.
It carries authentic Puma sneakers along with designer shoes from other premium brands like Nike, Adidas, Bikkembergs, Ellesse, etc. Besides, the vendor also wholesales original clothes, luxury handbags, high-end watches, and name-brand jewelry from Michael Kors, Gucci, Chanel, etc.
BrandsDistribution is among Italian companies with high growth potential identified by the London Stock Exchange Group.
- Ship within 5-10 days to 170+ countries and territories via DHL, FedEx, Poste Italiane, and Boxberry.
- Discounts on high purchase volumes.
- Dedicated sales assistance.
- Exclusive distribution solutions to help you become the only distributor in your country for a specific brand.
- Support blind dropshipping (integration with Wix, PrestaShop, Shopify, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Ecwid, Amazon, and eBay).
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, wire transfers, PayPal, and Klarna.
- The minimum order for customers within the EU/US is €500 and for customers outside those regions is €1,000.
Griffati is the next great website in Italy EU to purchase original Puma footwear in bulk.
All items are carefully selected and quality-checked with the aim to create a long-term and solid relationship with over 10 major distributors and more than 150K registered retailers worldwide.
- Ship to Italy within 2-3 working days, EU within 3-6 days, and other countries within 10 days.
- Up to 50%-80% discounts off the retail price.
- Product descriptions in 24 languages.
- Multilingual customer service, product consulting, and technical assistance.
- Prestashop, Woocommerce, Magento, and Shopify dropshipping apps.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, MyBank, PayPal, and Klarna.
- The minimum order amount is €500.
Wholesale55 is a wholesale Puma shoes & sneakers vendor in Miami, Florida, United States.
It has been selling on eBay for over 14 years and received over 99% positive feedback from 10K+ customers.
- Prompt global shipping.
- Pay with credit cards and Paypal.
- Products are packed in a bundle of mixed brands.
- Costly international shipping charges.
Merkandi is an international wholesale trading platform to find liquidation stock Puma shoes, overstocks, excess stocks, bankrupt stocks, and customer returns from various third-party brokers.
Currently, it has over 75K users from over 150+ countries worldwide.
- Payment options include Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and wire transfers.
- High minimum order requirement.
- Usually high shipping fees to countries outside the EU.
RGD Wholesale has been selling & distributing branded merchandise for over 15 years, including Puma sneakers & shoes.
The company has offices in both the USA and Canada.
- Timely international delivery.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex.
- High shipping fees to non-US/Canadian regions.
How To Start Selling Puma Shoes & Sneakers Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash beforehand to buy items in bulk, you can still start an online store selling authentic Puma shoes & sneakers by leveraging a business model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases something from your shop, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our full guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business.