In recent years, the athleisure trend has been on the rise, with joggers and sweatpants becoming essential wardrobe staples.
With the rise of sustainable and ethical fashion, many consumers are now looking for high-quality pieces that are made domestically.
In this blog post, we’ll introduce you to the 13 best manufacturing partners in the USA who are committed to delivering premium quality sweatpants & joggers and supporting the local economy.
These manufacturers have earned a reputation for their craftsmanship, innovative designs, and dedication to sustainability. Whether you’re a fashion brand searching for a reliable supplier, or a consumer who values American-made products, this comprehensive guide will help you find the perfect partner for your needs.
Best Manufacturers Of Custom Joggers & Sweatpants In The USA
Here’re the 13 best custom joggers & sweatpants manufacturers in the United States.
The company started in the early 90s offering private-label knitwear to luxury stores, national fashion brands, and big retailers. Nowadays, its products are picked by musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, and restaurants.
- No minimum for in-stock blanks.
- International delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on stocked orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 blank product samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Dropshipping services.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Custom order minimums range from 1200-2400 units, per style and color.
- The lead time is 8-10 weeks from the date your samples are approved.
Established in 1988, Bella+Canvas is one of the best sustainable clothing manufacturers based in Los Angeles, United States.
It offers premium unisex joggers, straight-leg sweatpants, and toddler sweatpants that can be completely personalized to your needs or made ready for sewing on your branded labels.
The customization options range from patterns, color, stitching, to fabric. The development process includes custom lab dips, tech packs, and development sample approval.
Bella+Canvas owns massive production facilities that use 7x less water than the average garment producer and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’ supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility as well as fair working conditions.
- No minimum for in-stock blank clothes.
- 50% off on up to 7 blank product samples per calendar year (only available to customers with a valid resale certificate).
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers.
- The minimum number of items for custom orders starts at 25,000 units per style/color.
- The development process takes 1-3 weeks and the production times start at 2 weeks.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to arrange shipments outside the USA.
3. Bomme Studio
Bomme Studio is a made-in-USA sweatpants & joggers manufacturer offering full-package development, sourcing, and production.
Its services consist of personalized size labels, care labels, hang tags, patches, laces, plastic or metal aglets, heat-press stones, etc.
The company owns and operates manufacturing sites in California and Mexico, with an additional sourcing office in South Korea to ensure you get competitive costs at the highest quality available.
- Digital marketing agency services, including Shopify website building, product photography/video content, SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, brand coaching, etc.
- Payment can be made through Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express, and PayPal.
- For custom production orders, the MOQ is 150 units per style.
- The MOQ for private-label blanks programs is 50 units per style.
- Sample development takes 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Production takes 10-12 weeks from the time your sample is approved.
Tailored Industry is an on-demand manufacturer specializing in knitwear sweatpants & joggers. Its catalog contains various production-ready styles that can be made with your labels. You can also request adjustments to create a custom style.
Tailored Industry is situated in New York, United States.
- No MOQs for on-demand services.
- Support Shopify print-on-demand dropshipping.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, Affinity cards, American Express, PayPal, etc.
- On-demand services cost $299-$699/month.
- No-subscription bulk production services require a MOQ of 300+ pieces.
Scott x Scott is a family-owned and operated organic unisex sweatpants supplier in the United States, designing and manufacturing for clients such as Urban Outfitters, Levi’s, and Revolve Clothing.
Scott x Scott’s mission is to provide a full package production service from designing and development, to production and private labeling, at a competitive price with virtually no minimums.
- No MOQs.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Long production times.
Founded in 2005 in the US, The Evans Group is a reliable full-service fashion development and small-batch production house for over 3K emerging designers, small businesses, and high-end clothing brands, including Moncler, Banana Republic, Chantel Lauren, Kiln, Cosima, Over + Over, etc.
Its joggers & sweatpants manufacturing services include sourcing, grading, marking, cutting, hand sewing, trimming & packing, installation projects, and dedicated sewing modulars.
When working with The Evens Group, you will be paired with a dedicated team that walks you from start to finish, including a project manager, a design & sourcing expert, a master patternmaker, and a seasoned seamstress.
- In-house studio-level production with no minimum required (suitable for high-end brands that require special handling or quality, brands seeking rush orders, or brands seeking runs for publicity or up-front inventory for start-up sales).
- International shipping.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Factory-level production has a minimum of 50 pieces per style.
- 4-8-week turnaround times (rush deliveries within 1-4 weeks with additional charges).
Lefty Production Co is the next leading men’s & women’s sweatpants manufacturing company based in the heart of Los Angeles, California, USA.
It has collaborated with some famous fashion brands like Matthew Williamson, Rosetta Getty, Christian Siriano, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus.
When working with Lefty, you’re provided with one-stop OEM/ODM service, from sketching, designing, fabric & trim sourcing, pattern making, branding, virtual 3D sampling, marking & grading, cutting, size testing, to production, laser cutting, and packing.
- Deliver to the USA, UK, Canada, Denmark, Switzerland, and France.
- Consulting and website development services.
- Pay with credit/debit cards.
- A MOQ of 50 pieces.
- Not delivering globally.
Renaissance Creative Studios is a luxury clothing manufacturer located in Los Angeles, USA.
It has the capability to produce high-end military joggers, harem joggers, flower-print sweatpants, pleated joggers, etc.
With expert tailors, sample makers, and production managers under one roof, the company is able to provide clients with transparent access to the end-to-end design development of their line.
- No minimum requirements.
- Free shipping within the United States and Canada for all purchases over $1000.
- Payment via major credit/debit cards.
- Long lead times.
It’s a mill-direct & WRAP-certified bulk clothing manufacturer in the USA with warehouses in Dallas TX, Los Angeles CA, and Ridgeway VA.
- No minimum for stocked orders.
- Free UPS ground shipping on catalog orders from $250.
- Generous pricing and freight discounts based on order quantity.
- Payment methods include major credit cards, company checks, and COD.
- The minimum for custom orders is 600-1200 pieces.
- Production turnaround times are 90-120 days.
- Need to contact the customer service team to arrange international shipments.
Based in Los Angeles, USA, West Coast Blends is an excellent full-package manufacturer of custom sweatpants made from 100% cotton and 0% synthetic fibers.
It provides custom style & color programs, personalized dyes & washes, printing & embroidery, private labeling, etc.
With a focus on quality and longevity in mind, the company uses the strongest stitch types along with strategically placed details and bar tacks.
- No MOQs for in-stock blanks.
- Ship timely throughout North America.
- Pay by common credit/debit cards.
- Minimum quantities for custom orders start at 500 pieces per style/color and a minimum of 1000 pieces per production run.
- Lead times start at 2 weeks.
- Doesn’t deliver globally.
11. LA Speedy
The next reliable custom joggers & sweatpants manufacturer in the United States to check out is LA Speedy.
Its products are available for services such as pattern-making, sampling, grading, fabric sourcing, marking, cutting, sewing, trimming, steam pressing, product photography, and printing/embroidery/sublimation.
Having over 20 years of production experience along with a vertically integrated manufacturing factory, LA Speedy is able to provide the newest styles quickly and ensure the quality of products.
- No minimums for stocked items.
- Payment via major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, and Shop Pay.
- The MOQ for custom orders is 100-5,000 pieces. Any orders below 100 pieces per color & style are subject to a $50 cutting fee.
- The production phase requires at least 10-15 business days.
- Not shipping globally.
Lane Seven Apparel specializes in manufacturing urban sweatpants with a 3-end knit, which makes the surface area easier to screen print on.
Its services include sourcing fabrications, screen printing, embroidery, custom colors, trims, and labeling & packaging.
Lane Seven Apparel is based in Irwindale, California, United States, with over 30 years of production experience.
- No minimums for blanks.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Accept payments through all major credit cards, wire transfers, and business checks.
- Requiring a MOQ for custom orders.
- Long lead times.
13. Hyphen Apparel
Hyphen Apparel has been manufacturing and supplying quality custom sweatpants to licensing companies like Disney, NFL licensing, and Marvel as well as corporate retailers such as Old Navy, Gap, Hot Topic, Torrid, Buckle, and Forever21.
The company has US warehouses and offices in two locations in Los Angeles and Guatemala, offering start-to-finish services from sample making, monitor compliance, administration, production, to delivery.
- Ship globally.
- No minimums for stocked blanks.
- Free domestic delivery on in-stock orders $150+.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- A minimum quantity of 3,000 pieces per color per style for custom orders.
How To Start An Online Custom Sweatpants & Joggers Store In The USA Without Buying In Bulk From Manufacturers
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory from manufacturers, you can still start an online custom sweatpants & joggers store in the USA by leveraging a fulfillment model called “print-on-demand.”
It’s a process in which a product is only printed with your own design and shipped to your customer after an order has been placed. This allows for greater flexibility and reduced costs, as there is no need to maintain inventory or pay for large runs in advance.
To start, check out the best print-on-demand partners to create and sell custom sweatpants online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.