100% polyester t-shirts are a popular choice for heavy activities because of their durability, wicking capabilities, and fade & stain resistance.
They are also one of the best types of tees for sublimation printing since sublimation chemically bonds to polyesters and polymers only.
For anyone interested in stocking 100% poly t-shirts for their printing business or for resale, this post will show you the 13 best wholesale suppliers offering them at competitive prices with no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Suppliers Of 100% Polyester T-Shirts
Here’re the 13 best wholesale 100% polyester t-shirt distributors.
ShirtSpace is overall the easiest & cheapest place in the USA to bulk purchase blank 100% polyester t-shirts for men, women, and kids in many styles, fabric weights, sizes, and colors, starting from just $3.5 each.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality t-shirts, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79. From $5.99-$8.95 on carts under that amount.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
Alphabroder is the fastest domestic wholesale supplier that doesn’t require you to have a reseller license to buy plain t-shirts made from 100% polyester of famous labels like Sublivie, Team 365, Threadfast, UltraClub, Harriton, and Core 365.
In 2017, Alphabroder merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of an international employee community of more than 2500 people.
- No minimum order amount.
- Next-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Free freight on orders over $150.
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (printing, embroidery, and heat seal).
- Support dropshipping directly to your customers.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
Began as a family-owned business established in 1971 in Seattle, Washington, SanMar presently runs 8 distribution centers totaling 5.6M square feet across the United States.
- No minimums.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-2 days.
- Free freight on orders over $200 within the contiguous United States.
- Returnable samples (full refund within 30 days. You only pay for shipping).
- Free custom website builder.
- Decoration and private labeling services.
- Online customizable tools that allow both you and your customers to upload and preview logos & texts on a variety of products.
- A powerful design studio that helps you easily create, customize, organize, and share marketing materials in an intuitive drag-and-drop interface with live and up-to-date product information.
- A media library with thousands of product images, brand logos, videos, and more.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- Pay with major credit cards, wire transfers, and company checks.
- You have to submit a state sales tax license to open an account and make orders.
- High international delivery costs.
S&S Activewear specializes in wholesaling adult & youth imprintable 100% polyester performance tees with special treatments, such as anti-microbial, moisture-wicking, preshrunk, UV protection, and wrinkle-free.
It carries well-known brands like Paragon, Columbia, Anvil, Boxercraft, Kishigo, etc.
Launched in 1988, S&S Activewear now operates 8 strategically located domestic distribution centers totaling 4M square feet which help it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing tools (digital catalogs, custom websites, advertising assets, etc.).
- Blind shipping services.
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- You will need your business information and a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
- Only supporting USA delivery.
Founded in 2004, JiffyShirts is an affordable wholesale blank clothing distributor carrying 100% poly crewnecks, v-necks, scoop-necks, short-sleeves, long-sleeves, tank tops, crop tops, hooded t-shirts, henley shirts, raglan shirts, safety t-shirts, and pocket tees.
It stocks merchandise in large quantities from Adidas, Berne, CornerStone, Devon & Jones, Xtreme Visibility, and more.
JiffyShirts receives an outstanding rating of 4.9/5 on SiteJabber and TrustPilot based on 40K+ reviews.
- You can buy as few as 1 unit.
- USA delivery within 3-5 days.
- Free shipping on carts from $59 with an account. From $4.95-$14.95 on orders under that amount.
- Automatic 4%-24% discount on bulk orders from $80-$3,800.
- 100-day free return policy.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Klarna.
- Only ship within the contiguous US.
Apparel N Bags enables you to bulk buy 100% polyester fashion tees, ringer t-shirts, tie-dye tees, muscle tees, novelty t-shirts, school t-shirts, workwear tees, women’s plus t-shirts, and men’s big & tall tops from American Apparel, Code Five, Dyenomite, Kangol, Tultex, Port Authority, Ogio, Nike, etc.
Being a full-service marketing agency & wholesale vendor, it also provides 15K+ other budget-friendly promotional products to help companies reach potential customers both online and offline, including customizable Supima cotton t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, letterman outerwear, camo jackets, denim jeans, sweatsuits, hats, mugs, etc.
Apparel N Bags is headquartered in Tampa with warehouses in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Denver, etc.
- No minimum order quantity for domestic orders.
- Ship to 100+ countries (to the US within 2-7 days and to other regions within 10-15 days).
- Free standard shipping on US orders over $149.
- Customization services, such as embroidery, screen printing, heat transfer, applique, and sublimation.
- Digital marketing solutions, including web development, logo & graphic design, search engine optimization, social media management, etc.
- Secure payments via credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum amount for orders outside the US is $249.
It owns 3M square feet of inventory spaces and a network of 10 distribution centers across the USA.
- No minimums.
- Ship all over the USA within 5 days.
- A flat rate of $9.99 on orders under $49. Free shipping on orders over that amount.
- Free returns within 75 days of receipt.
- Payment via Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- Do not ship internationally.
- Some orders might need up to 5 days to be processed before dispatching.
Wordans is a bulk plain 100% poly t-shirt supplier belonging to Needen.com Inc – an industry leader in wholesale textiles and accessories.
Wordans was established in 2015 and has been rapidly growing to currently maintain 23 country-specific websites to serve international customers with reasonable global shipping costs.
- No minimums.
- Deliver worldwide within 20 days.
- Free shipping on orders starting from $69-$99.
- Volume discounts up to 70% off.
- Support major credit cards, wire transfers, Sezzle, Amazon Pay, and Viabill.
- Long shipping times to some regions in Europe, Asia, Oceania, etc.
Augusta Sportswear designs, produces, and wholesales excellent-performance 100% polyester tees that are sun-protective, quick-dry, odor-resistant, stain-resistant, snag-proof, stretchable, and ultra-durable.
Founded in 1997, it’s now the home of a family of brands (Augusta, Holloway, Russell Athletic, High Five, etc.) offering a complete source of quality sportswear and uniforms for teams, coaches, fans, and printing needs.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 1-5 days to the US.
- A flat rate shipping fee of $15. Orders over $200 qualify for free delivery.
- 50% discounts for samples.
- Customization services.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, and payment terms.
- Requiring a resale certificate to buy products.
- Only accepting USA & Canadian customers.
10. Founder Sport
Founder Sport houses multiple brands, including Badger Chromagear, Badger Sport, Alleson, and C2 Sport. They carry 100% polyester athletic t-shirts for playing football, baseball, basketball, soccer, track/race, lacrosse, and volleyball at competitive bulk prices.
Founder Sport has an in-house lab that tests, stretches, matches, washes, tries to pill, snags, and fades fabrics to ensure they meet the highest standard of quality.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Arrive within 3-5 days in the contiguous US.
- Free freight on orders $200+.
- One sample per size and color at a 40% discount.
- Personalized screen printing and sublimation services.
- Customizable product templates and white-label catalogs with your branding.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Orders $50 or less will incur a $5 handling fee.
- Only selling to businesses with retail storefronts or decorating operations.
A4 Apparel is also a wholesale vendor supplying blank performance 100% polyester t-shirts for all kinds of sports with over 40 years of industry experience.
The company designs, cuts, and sews everything in Los Angeles’ headquarters and ships goods from warehouses in California and Missouri.
- No minimum order.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-3 days.
- Orders over $150 qualify for free delivery.
- Many marketing resources, such as custom flyers, branded catalogs, and image & data feeds.
- Decorated services.
- Payment via Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Orders totaling less than $50 will be charged a $5 handling fee.
- You must have a business license to become a wholesale dealer.
12. Delta Apparel
Delta Apparel wholesales adult 100% poly henley shirts, girl v-neck tees, and 100% poly athletic t-shirts under 2 brand names, which are Soffe and Delta.
Currently, the company possesses 7 distribution centers in Arizona, New Jersey, Tennessee, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and Puerto Rico. Each location is well-stocked to provide fast delivery of inventoried items, including top-selling SKUs.
- No minimum order charge.
- Prompt USA delivery.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $250.
- Customizable digital catalogs and lookbooks.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and net terms.
- Only ship within the USA.
13. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel is a leading wholesale 100% polyester t-shirt manufacturing company located in New York.
It started in the early 90s offering private-label knitwear to luxury stores, national fashion brands, and top retailers. Gradually, it expanded into the blank industry, creating and selling timeless pieces.
Nowadays, Royal Apparel’s products are picked by musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, and restaurants.
- No minimums.
- Quick international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Providing personalized & relabeling services.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Requiring a state resale certificate/business license to purchase items.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including MOQ, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, ShirtSpace is overall the cheapest wholesale blank 100% polyester t-shirt provider.
If you’re looking for fast distributors, Alphabroder, SanMar, and S&S Activewear are the ideal options.
In case you’re finding the best 100% poly tee manufacturers, consider Augusta Sportswear, Founder Sport, A4, Delta Apparel, and Royal Apparel.
JiffyShirts, Apparel N Bags, AllDayShirts, and Wordans are other affordable wholesale vendors that are worth checking out.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.