If you’re just starting out in the sublimation printing industry, you might be wondering “what types of t-shirts are suited for sublimation?.”
First, let’s get to the basics. Sublimation is the process of transferring the print onto a special sheet of paper and then onto a polyester or polyester mix fabric, creating a bright and vivid garment with a pattern that covers it from seam to seam. Then the ink is heated until it thoroughly penetrates the material and can withstand hundreds of wash cycles.
Since sublimation chemically bonds to polyesters and polymers only, experienced printers recommend using t-shirts with no less than 65% polyester for a sublimation image to transfer the dyes into the fibers vividly. You could go with 50%, however, the image will look faded with poor definition and dull colors.
Another factor to consider is that if you use a dark-colored tee or a black tee, you won’t see sublimation ink very well or at all. To get around this problem, you can print the sublimation paper above a heat transfer vinyl. That means, pressing the heat transfer vinyl on the shirt first, followed by the sublimation paper.
For anyone interested in sourcing blank t-shirts for sublimation, we’ve curated a list of the 15 best wholesale suppliers offering a variety of them at competitive prices with no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Suppliers Of Blank T-Shirts For Sublimation Printing
Here’re the 15 best wholesale sublimation blank t-shirt distributors.
ShirtSpace is one of the cheapest wholesalers of blank white & light-colored t-shirts for sublimation. It features many renowned brands, including Port & Company, Gildan, Hanes, Sport-Tek, Jerzees, OccuNomix, etc.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality tees, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79. From $5.99-$8.95 on carts under that amount.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
Founded in 2004, JiffyShirts is another super affordable wholesale supplier based in the USA carrying a vast range of plain crewnecks, v-necks, scoop-necks, short-sleeves, long-sleeves, tank tops, crop tops, hooded t-shirts, henley shirts, raglan shirts, safety t-shirts, and pocket tees made from 100% polyester and cotton-polyester blends that are suited for sublimation.
It stocks merchandise in large quantities from Adidas, District, SubliVie, Tultex, Berne, CornerStone, Devon & Jones, Xtreme Visibility, and more.
JiffyShirts receives an outstanding rating of 4.9/5 on SiteJabber and TrustPilot based on 40K+ reviews.
- You can buy as few as 1 unit.
- USA delivery within 3-5 days.
- Free shipping on carts from $59 with an account. From $4.95-$14.95 on orders under that amount.
- Automatic 4%-24% discount on bulk orders from $80-$3,800.
- 100-day free return policy.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Klarna.
- Only ship within the contiguous US.
Alphabroder is the fastest domestic distributor that doesn’t require you to have a wholesale license to buy imprintable t-shirts for sublimation from famous labels like Team 365, Threadfast, UltraClub, Harriton, and Core 365.
In 2017, Alphabroder merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of an international employee community of more than 2500 people.
- No minimum order amount.
- Next-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Free freight on orders over $150.
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (printing, embroidery, and heat seal).
- Support dropshipping directly to your customers.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
Began as a family-owned business established in 1971 in Seattle, Washington, SanMar presently runs 8 distribution centers totaling 5.6M square feet across the United States.
- No minimums.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-2 days.
- Free freight on orders over $200 within the contiguous United States.
- Returnable samples (full refund within 30 days. You only pay for shipping).
- Free custom website builder.
- Decoration and private labeling services.
- Online customizable tools that allow both you and your customers to upload and preview logos & texts on a variety of products.
- A powerful design studio that helps you easily create, customize, organize, and share marketing materials in an intuitive drag-and-drop interface with live and up-to-date product information.
- A media library with thousands of product images, brand logos, videos, and more.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- Pay with major credit cards, wire transfers, and company checks.
- You have to submit a state sales tax license to open an account and make orders.
- High international delivery costs.
S&S Activewear specializes in wholesaling adult & youth sublimation blank performance tees with special treatments, such as anti-microbial, moisture-wicking, preshrunk, UV protection, and wrinkle-free.
It carries well-known brands like Paragon, Columbia, Anvil, Boxercraft, Kishigo, etc.
Launched in 1988, S&S Activewear now operates 8 strategically located domestic distribution centers totaling 4M square feet which help it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing tools (digital catalogs, custom websites, advertising assets, etc.).
- Blind shipping services.
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- You will need your business information and a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
- Only supporting USA delivery.
Delta Apparel wholesales plain men’s henley shirts, ladies’ oversized tees, legging t-shirts, skinny muscle tanks, youth v-neck tees, and athletic t-shirts ready for dye sublimation under 2 brand names, which are Soffe and Delta.
Currently, the company possesses 7 distribution centers in Arizona, New Jersey, Tennessee, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and Puerto Rico. Each location is well-stocked to provide fast delivery of inventoried items, including top-selling SKUs.
- No minimum order charge.
- Prompt USA delivery.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $250.
- Customizable digital catalogs and lookbooks.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and net terms.
- Only ship within the USA.
Apparel N Bags enables you to bulk buy sublimation blank fashion tees, ringer t-shirts, tie-dye t-shirts, novelty t-shirts, school t-shirts, workwear tees, plus-size t-shirts, and big & tall tees from American Apparel, Code Five, Dyenomite, Kangol, Port Authority, Ogio, Nike, etc.
Being a full-service marketing agency & wholesale vendor, it also provides 15K+ other budget-friendly promotional products to help companies reach potential customers both online and offline, including customizable Pima cotton t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, varsity jackets, camo jackets, jeans, jogger sets, hats, mugs, etc.
Apparel N Bags is headquartered in Tampa with warehouses in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Denver, etc.
- No minimum order quantity for domestic orders.
- Ship to 100+ countries (to the US within 2-7 days and to other regions within 10-15 days).
- Free standard shipping on US orders over $149.
- Customization services, such as embroidery, screen printing, heat transfer, etc.
- Digital marketing solutions, including web development, logo & graphic design, search engine optimization, social media management, etc.
- Secure payments via credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum amount for orders outside the US is $249.
AllDayShirts is the next budget-friendly wholesale supplier of imprintable t-shirts in many styles, sizes, colors, and fabrics (100% polyester, micro polyester, 60% poly/40% cotton, poly-viscose, etc.) suited for sublimation all-over printing.
It owns 3M square feet of inventory spaces and a network of 10 distribution centers across the USA.
- No minimums.
- Ship all over the USA within 5 days.
- A flat rate of $9.99 on orders under $49. Free shipping on orders over that amount.
- Free returns within 75 days of receipt.
- Payment via Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- Do not ship internationally.
- Some orders might need up to 5 days to be processed before dispatching.
Wordans is a bulk sublimation t-shirt blank supplier belonging to Needen.com Inc – an industry leader in wholesale textiles and accessories.
Wordans was established in 2015 and has been rapidly growing to currently maintain 23 country-specific websites to serve international customers with reasonable global shipping costs.
- No minimums.
- Deliver worldwide within 20 days.
- Free shipping on orders starting from $69-$99.
- Volume discounts up to 70% off.
- Support major credit cards, wire transfers, Sezzle, Amazon Pay, and Viabill.
- Long shipping times to some regions in Europe, Asia, Oceania, etc.
Threadsy is an online sublimation blank tee wholesale vendor that has a very simple and straightforward ordering process without you having to waste time registering an account.
It was established in 2021 in Austin, Texas, USA, and has become a recommended partner of Alphabroder.
- No minimum order amount.
- Ship across the US within 3-5 working days.
- A flat delivery rate of $8.95. Free shipping on all orders over $50.
- Bulk savings on orders from $110.
- Free returns up to 60 days after the delivery date.
- Payment by American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Not able to ship APO, FPO, DPO, and internationally.
Augusta Sportswear designs, produces, and wholesales excellent-performance plain t-shirts for dye sublimation that are sun-protective, quick-dry, odor-resistant, stain-resistant, snag-proof, stretchable, and ultra-durable.
Founded in 1997, it’s now the home of a family of brands (Augusta, Holloway, Russell Athletic, High Five, etc.) offering a complete source of quality sportswear and uniforms for teams, coaches, fans, and printing needs.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 1-5 days to the US.
- A flat rate shipping fee of $15. Orders over $200 qualify for free delivery.
- 50% discounts for samples.
- Customization services.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, and payment terms.
- Requiring a resale certificate to buy products.
- Only accepting USA & Canadian customers.
12. Founder Sport
Founder Sport houses multiple brands, including Badger Chromagear, Badger Sport, Alleson, and C2 Sport. They carry sublimation blank athletic t-shirts for playing football, baseball, basketball, soccer, track/race, lacrosse, and volleyball at competitive bulk prices.
Founder Sport has an in-house lab that tests, stretches, matches, washes, tries to pill, snags, and fades fabrics to ensure they meet the highest standard of quality.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Arrive within 3-5 days in the contiguous US.
- Free freight on orders $200+.
- One sample per size and color at a 40% discount.
- Personalized screen printing and sublimation services.
- Customizable product templates and white-label catalogs with your branding.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Orders $50 or less will incur a $5 handling fee.
- Only selling to businesses with retail storefronts or decorating operations.
13. A4 Apparel
A4 Apparel is also a wholesale vendor supplying white sublimation tee blanks for all kinds of sports with over 40 years of industry experience.
The company designs, cuts, and sews everything in Los Angeles’ headquarters and ships goods from warehouses in California and Missouri.
- No minimum order.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-3 days.
- Orders over $150 qualify for free delivery.
- Many marketing resources, such as custom flyers, branded catalogs, and image & data feeds.
- Decorated services.
- Payment via Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Orders totaling less than $50 will be charged a $5 handling fee.
- You must have a business license to become a wholesale dealer.
14. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel is a leading wholesale sublimation plain t-shirt manufacturing company located in New York.
It started in the early 90s offering private-label knitwear to luxury stores, national fashion brands, and top retailers. Gradually, it expanded into the blank industry, creating and selling timeless pieces.
Nowadays, Royal Apparel’s products are picked by musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, and restaurants.
- No minimums.
- Quick international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Providing personalized & relabeling services.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Requiring a state resale certificate/business license to purchase items.
Bella+Canvas carries blank unisex viscose fashion tees (65% poly/35% viscose), poly-cotton tees (50% poly/37.5% cotton/12.5% rayon), and tri-blend raw neck tees (50% poly/25% cotton/25% rayon) which can create a cool distressed look when sublimating on.
Bella+Canvas is a wholesale supplier established in 1988. Nowadays, it does all of the dyeing and cutting in Los Angeles and then ships goods to Central America where they are sewn.
- No MOQ.
- Fast shipping throughout the United States.
- 50% off on up to 7 samples per calendar year (only available to customers with a valid resale certificate).
- Custom & private-label clothing programs.
- Accept credit cards, Paypal, and bank transfers.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to assess and arrange shipments outside the USA.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including MOQ, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, ShirtSpace and JiffyShirts are the most affordable wholesale sublimation blank t-shirt providers.
If you’re looking for fast distributors, Alphabroder, SanMar, and S&S Activewear are the ideal options.
In case you’re finding a reliable sublimation blank tee manufacturer, consider Delta Apparel, Augusta Sportswear, Founder Sport, A4 Apparel, Royal Apparel, and Bella+Canvas.
Apparel N Bags, AllDayShirts, Wordans, and Threadsy are other budget-friendly wholesale vendors that are worth checking out.