Tie-dyeing is a method of dyeing by hand in which colored patterns are produced in the fabric by gathering together small portions of material and tying them tightly with string before immersing the cloth in the dye bath. After drying, the fabric is untied to reveal irregular circles, dots, and stripes.
Many people love tie-dye t-shirts because they create a fantastic opportunity to draw attention and express their personality and creativity.
For that reason, if you’re a screen printer or retailer finding profitable products to sell, tie-dye tees could be a great niche. And, this post will show you the 15 best wholesale partners to help you quickly source them at competitive prices with no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Suppliers Of Tie-Dye T-Shirts
Here’re the 15 best wholesale tie-dye t-shirt distributors.
Dyenomite is one of the largest dye houses in the USA. It enables you to bulk purchase blank tie-dye t-shirts in more than 400 colorways, dozens of dye patterns, and with many dye techniques, such as neon colors, pastels, subtractive colors, and sprays.
Dyenomite started as a screen printing business and exploded onto the tie-dye scene in 2000. Today, the company produces countless unique products annually, all done in-house in a facility in Columbus, Ohio.
- It’s possible to buy just 1 unit.
- Ship throughout the USA within 5-10 business days.
- Accept major credit cards.
- Not shipping internationally.
Colortone wholesales adult spiral tie-dye short-sleeves, stripe tie-dye tees, oil-wash t-shirts, acid-wash t-shirts, mineral-wash tie-dye long-sleeves, crystal-wash tees, ladies’ crop tops, v-necks, racerback tanks, and toddler & kids’ tie-dye t-shirts. They have one of the highest quality and brightest colors in the industry.
Colortone was launched in 1988 in South Florida and has now increased its warehouse footprint to over 200,000 square feet across the US and the Dominican Republic.
- No minimums.
- Ship within 1-7 business days throughout the USA.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, and Paypal.
- All international orders must be submitted via email or telephone.
Alphabroder is the fastest US distributor that doesn’t require you to have a wholesale license to buy blank tie-dye tees from renowned brands, including Alternative, J America, etc.
In 2017, Alphabroder merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of an international employee community of more than 2500 people.
- No minimum order amount.
- Next-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Free freight on orders over $150.
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (printing, embroidery, and heat seal).
- Support dropshipping directly to your customers.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
S&S Activewear is also a super quick domestic wholesale blank apparel supplier with a wider range of adult & youth tie-dye t-shirts sourced from famous labels like Dyenomite, Colortone, etc.
Launched in 1988, S&S Activewear now operates 8 strategically located distribution centers totaling 4M square feet which help it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing tools (digital catalogs, custom websites, advertising assets, etc.).
- Blind shipping services.
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- You will need your business information and a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
- Only supporting USA delivery.
Apparel N Bags is the cheapest place to bulk buy plain tie-dye t-shirts for men, women, and children, starting from just $4.99 each.
It’s a full-service marketing agency & wholesale distributor headquartered in Tampa, Florida, that is dedicated to providing streamlined solutions as well as various customizable promotional products to help companies reach potential customers no matter where they operate, from offline to online.
- No minimum order quantity for domestic orders.
- Ship to 100+ countries (to the US within 2-7 days and to other regions within 10-15 days).
- Free standard shipping on US orders over $149.
- Customization services, such as embroidery, screen printing, heat transfer, applique, and sublimation.
- Digital marketing solutions, including web development, logo & graphic design, search engine optimization, social media management, etc.
- Secure payments via credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum amount for orders outside the US is $249.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79. From $5.99-$8.95 on carts under that amount.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
Founded in 2004, JiffyShirts is the next reliable wholesaler carrying imprintable tie-dye tees in a broad selection of materials (100% cotton, 100% polyester, 50/50 blend, poly-cotton, etc.), collar types (crewneck, v-neck, and scoop-neck), thickness (extra-light, light, regular, and heavy), and sizes.
It stocks merchandise in large quantities from American Apparel, Next Level, Port & Company, Threadfast, and more.
JiffyShirts receives an outstanding rating of 4.9/5 on SiteJabber and TrustPilot based on 40K+ reviews.
- You can buy as few as 1 unit.
- USA delivery within 3-5 days.
- Free shipping on carts from $59 with an account. From $4.95-$7.95 on orders under that amount.
- Automatic 4%-24% discount on bulk orders from $80-$3,800.
- 100-day free return policy.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Klarna.
- Only ship within the contiguous US.
Wordans is a bulk blank tie-dye t-shirt supplier belonging to Needen.com Inc – an industry leader in wholesale textiles and accessories.
Wordans was established in 2015 and has been rapidly growing to currently maintain 23 country-specific websites to serve international customers with budget-friendly global shipping costs.
- No minimums.
- Deliver worldwide within 20 days.
- Free shipping on orders starting from $69-$99.
- Volume discounts up to 70% off.
- Customization services.
- Support major credit cards, wire transfers, Sezzle, Amazon Pay, and Viabill.
- Long shipping times to some regions in Europe, Asia, Oceania, etc.
Began as a family-owned business founded in 1971 in Seattle, Washington, SanMar presently runs 8 distribution centers totaling 5.6M square feet across the United States.
- No minimums.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-2 days.
- Free freight on orders over $200 within the contiguous United States.
- Returnable samples (full refund within 30 days. You only pay for shipping).
- Free custom website builder.
- Decoration and private labeling services.
- Online customizable tools that allow both you and your customers to upload and preview logos & texts on a variety of products.
- A powerful design studio that helps you easily create, customize, organize, and share marketing materials in an intuitive drag-and-drop interface with live and up-to-date product information.
- A media library with thousands of product images, brand logos, videos, and more.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- Pay with major credit cards, wire transfers, and company checks.
- You have to submit a state sales tax license to open an account and make orders.
- High international delivery costs.
NYFifth is a wholesale blank clothing supplier with many warehouse locations from California to Wisconsin.
Besides tie-dye t-shirts, its catalog also contains Supima tees, polos, hoodies & sweatshirts, varsity jackets, camo jackets, jeans, jogging sets, football jerseys, baseball jerseys, team uniforms, and fitness wear of numerous well-known brands like Gildan, Hanes, Jerzees, Champion, and more.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Deliver globally (within 3-5 business days to the US).
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $200.
- Decoration services (embroidery, screen printing, etc.).
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX.
- High international shipping fees.
Established in 1988, Bella+Canvas is one of the best wholesale sustainable apparel manufacturers providing premium unisex tie-dye tees engineered with the signature Airlume combed & ring-spun cotton to create super comfy & smooth feelings.
It owns massive production facilities in Los Angeles that use 7x less water than the average producer and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into clothes.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’s supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility as well as fair working conditions.
- No MOQ.
- Fast shipping throughout the United States.
- 50% off on up to 7 samples per calendar year (only available to customers with a valid resale certificate).
- Custom & private-label clothing programs.
- Accept credit cards, Paypal, and bank transfers.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to assess and arrange shipments outside the USA
12. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel is a leading eco-friendly bulk tie-dye t-shirt manufacturing company located in New York.
It started in the early 90s offering private-label knitwear to luxury stores, national fashion brands, and top retailers. Gradually, it expanded into the blank industry, creating and selling timeless pieces.
Nowadays, Royal Apparel’s products are picked by musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, and restaurants.
- No minimums.
- Quick international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Providing personalized & relabeling services.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Requiring a state resale certificate/business license to purchase items.
13. Spectra USA
Spectra USA has a bulk manufacturing base in California where it conceptualizes, designs, knits, and dyes pigment-neon tees, oil-wash tie-dye t-shirts, spiral tie-dye tees, and crystal-wash t-shirts.
Then, its expert engineers cut, sew, and finish all products in 2 vertically integrated production hubs in Baja, Ensenada, Mexico.
Finally, they are stocked in a spacious 500K-square-foot warehouse in Chino for timely delivery.
- Zero minimums.
- USA & Canadian delivery within 3-10 days.
- Orders over $100 qualify for free shipping.
- If you provide your UPS or FedEx account details, Spectra will ship 2 samples at no charge. Otherwise, you can place an order for 1 piece and the company will include the second sample in your existing order.
- Fulfillment & dropshipping services.
- Accept Paypal and major credit cards.
- Not shipping globally.
14. Shaka Wear
Its reputation is built upon the men’s Max Heavyweight tie-dye oversized t-shirt. With heavier fabric and longer-lasting color, the product caught on quickly, and soon, was picked up by various rappers and skateboarders.
- No MOQ.
- Prompt global delivery.
- Free standard shipping on all US orders over $50.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Expensive international delivery costs.
Los Angeles Apparel distributes imprintable women’s tie-dye short-sleeve high mock-neck t-shirts, crop tanks, and halter tops with a vintage & retro feel.
This wholesale supplier was established in 2016 by Dov Charney – the founder of American Apparel.
Nowadays, Los Angeles Apparel consists of about 1.8K+ employees that run a 100,000-sqft factory with a capacity of 140K+ units per week.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to 60+ countries within 2-3 weeks.
- Free shipping on orders $75+ to the US, $100+ to Canada, and $120+ to other countries.
- Personalized manufacturing solutions.
- Forms of payment are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay.
- You have to wait for your account approval before being able to purchase wholesale products.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including MOQ, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, Dyenomite and Colortone are the best wholesale tie-dye t-shirt brands.
If you’re looking for fast distributors that source products from diverse well-known labels, Alphabroder, S&S Activewear, ShirtSpace, JiffyShirts, Wordans, SanMar, and NYFifth are the ideal options.
For anyone finding a cheap wholesaler, we recommend Apparel N Bags.
Bella+Canvas, Royal Apparel, Spectra USA, Shaka Wear, and Los Angeles Apparel are excellent bulk tie-dye tee manufacturing companies that are also worth checking out.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.