Maternity clothing is apparel specifically made for women as an adaptation to changes in body size during pregnancy.
TheInsightPartners reports that the maternity wear market is estimated to increase from $12,257.41 million in 2021 to reach $16,578.64 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.4%.
To help you jump into this huge market, this post will show you the 16 best wholesale vendors to buy quality maternity clothes at competitive bulk prices. Most of them require low to no MOQ so you don’t have to worry about overstocking.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Maternity Fashion Clothes
Here’re the 16 best wholesale maternity clothing suppliers.
1. Kancan USA
Kancan crafts and wholesales maternity jeans and shorts that will keep you stylish even through your third trimester.
Since its inception in 2003, this US clothing manufacturer has continually strived to create products that follow a body-before-fabric philosophy with an emphasis on comfort, aesthetics, and quality.
- Fast delivery throughout the continental United States.
- Free 2-day shipping on all US orders.
- Accept Amex, Apple Pay, Discover, Google Pay, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, Venmo, and Visa.
- The minimum wholesale order is $90.
- International shipping is currently unavailable.
Sexy Mama Maternity is a mom-owned and operated wholesaler in the USA.
The company supplies a broad range of pregnancy apparel, including wedding dresses, reception dresses, bridesmaid dresses, tops, denim & bottoms, layers, skirts & crops, jumpsuits, activewear, loungewear, and swimsuits.
Sexy Mama Maternity’s designs flatter your body through nine months of pregnancy and beyond.
- No minimum purchase.
- Ship worldwide with discounted shipping rates.
- Free shipping on all US and Puerto Rico orders.
- Free personal styling.
- Support blind dropshipping.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Visa Electron, Maestro, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, and Afterpay.
- Long processing time (up to 6 business days).
StoryTeller specializes in maternity graphic tops, young contemporary cardigans, gowns, and sets for every season and occasion.
It’s a wholesale manufacturer headquartered in Vernon, California, United States.
- Prompt delivery.
- Pay by Amex, Apple Pay, Diners Club, Discover, Meta Pay, Google Pay, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, Venmo, and Visa.
- All products come in a pack of 4 pieces.
- You need a seller’s permit number to register a wholesale account.
Established in 2001, Angel Maternity is an Australia’s wholesale pregnancy and breastfeeding fashion brand with a warehouse in Los Angeles, USA.
It carries knits, skirts, tops, shorts, sleepwear, sportswear, pants, sweats, loungewear, nursing dresses, workwear, and hospital outfits in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL.
- Ship to the US/AU within 5 business days and to other international countries/regions within 6-18 business days.
- Free US, AU, and CA shipping on orders over $100.
- Free returns on US & AU orders over $100.
- Pay via Amex, Apple Pay, Generic, Goole Pay, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, and Visa.
- The first order minimum for wholesale purchase is $300.
- Up to 8 business days to process orders.
5. Baby Be Mine
Baby Be Mine wholesales female labor & delivery woven hospital gowns, knit 3-in-1 nursing gowns, maternity & postpartum robes, pajamas, and family-matching clothes.
The vendor was founded in 2005 in West Hartford, Connecticut, United States.
- Ship to the US within 2-9 business days and to other countries/regions within 6-21 business days.
- Free US shipping on orders of $125.
- Payments through Shop Pay, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, After Pay, and Venmo.
- The minimum wholesale order requirement is 10 pieces.
FashionGo is a leading bulk fashion boutique marketplace that connects you to hundreds of mother-to-be wear brands in the USA.
Since its inception in 2002, FashionGo has been striving to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower over 1,400 sellers and over 740,000 buyers to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Consolidated shipping service to save 16%-27% on delivery costs by packaging multiple orders from different vendors into one shipment.
- Reward programs (earn 1% of points for every $1 spent and redeem them. 1 point = $1).
- Style Match+ software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- USA wholesale dropshipping services.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Some brands have high MOQs.
- Not all vendors deliver globally.
- Consolidated shipping is only available within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Require a seller permit to access full website functionalities.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there’re more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale pregnancy clothing suppliers.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
8. LA Showroom
LA Showroom is another online wholesale clothing marketplace that connects retail buyers to various different independent women’s maternity garment brands, top manufacturers, and large-scale bulk vendors.
Each supplier on the website has a personalized homepage (storefront) that shows their business information, accepted payment methods, shipping/return/cancellation policies, and minimum order quantities.
- Earn $100 coupons for every $10,000 you spend within 1 year.
- Buyers can download and use the same photos of the products on their websites.
- Search for similar items by images.
- Pay with credit cards and PayPal.
- Some brands require a high minimum.
- Not all brands ship internationally.
- Business documents are required to gain full access to the site and purchase items.
Specifically, it features curvy skinny jeans, wide-leg trousers, oversized jumpsuits, tiered dresses, stretch cycling shorts, jeggings, floral wrap tops, smock blouses, popover shirts, double zip parkas, puffer midi coats, nursing bras, low-cut bikinis, etc.
Founded in 1994, Yours Clothing currently has over 150 stores all over the United Kingdom and Ireland as well as a 17,000-sqft warehouse.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to over 100+ countries.
- Payment methods via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, JCB, Paypal, and Klarna.
- Not offering wholesale services to the UK, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Kuwait, Jordan, and Lebanon.
Purpless Maternity is an apparel wholesaler with no reseller license required established in 2012 in the UK.
It designs a vast selection of tees, vests, camis, tunics, hoodies, yoga leggings, casual & formal dresses, nightwear, and cardigans for pregnant ladies.
- No minimum.
- Deliver to the UK within 2-6 working days, to the EU within 3-7 working days, and to Asia within 7-14 working days.
- Free UK and US shipping for £100+ orders.
- Pay by all major credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- High shipping costs to many regions.
Launched in 2007 in Canada, Momzelle is a family business wholesaling quality nursing tops, tanks, dresses, and bras designed for all four trimesters and beyond that also fit during pregnancy.
It has received recognition over the years from a wide variety of organizations and peers, including the “Best Young Entrepreneurs” award from the Desjardins Bank in 2011, the “Canada Post ECommerce Innovation Award” for the Pure-Play of the Year in 2016, etc.
Momzelle now partners with over 100 retailers all over the world.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Ship within 2-8 business days to Canada, 4-8 business days to the US, and 5-15 days to other countries.
- Free US/CA shipping on orders over $75.
- Accept Shop Pay, PayPal, and Google Pay.
- Not having a large range of items.
Matterhorn is a women’s clothing wholesale website based in Poland that is introduced to the market in 2004.
It offers maternity jumpers, leggings, blouses, nightshirts, turtlenecks, ponchos, day dresses, lingerie, and pajamas from leading European brands & manufacturers, such as Peekaboo, Lupo Line, Mitex, and Italian Fashion.
- No minimum order.
- Fast shipping to the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU within 2-10 days.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Payments via credit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal.
- High shipping costs to non-EU countries (€10.90 to the UK, €13.90 to the US, etc.).
- Might need at least 5 days to process orders.
KakaClo is one of the cheapest bulk apparel suppliers in China that possesses a massive assortment of boutique clothes for expectant mothers with no minimum order quantity.
It was launched in 2012 and now closely cooperates with 8.6K+ fabric manufacturers as well as small & medium-sized processing plants to offer the latest trends at super competitive prices.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions across the globe within 10-30 days from warehouses in America, Europe, and China.
- Free quality inspection.
- Search items by images.
- Instagram fashion trend discovery features.
- Support advanced services like logo & design printing, private labeling, and custom packaging.
- Wholesale dropshipping solutions with the capabilities to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Shoplazza, and ShopLine.
- Accept major credit cards and PayPal.
- Mediocre product quality.
- Some orders might take up to a few months to arrive.
KisKissing belongs to Sintex – a fashion manufacturer in China with 30 years of experience in the industry.
With its own production facility and 20+ long-time cooperative factories, the company is able to supply diverse styles of dresses, short sleeves, long sleeves, tank tops, sweaters, pants, swimwear, underwear, streetwear, vintage clothing, and outfits for pregnant women.
- No MOQ.
- Ship worldwide within 25 business days.
- 30% shipping off on orders over $500, 40% shipping off on orders over $800, and 50% shipping off on orders over $1000.
- Support OEM/ODM orders.
- Dropshipping services.
- Payments by credit cards, bank transfers, Western Union, and Paypal.
- Handling time can be up to 9 business days.
15. Glamix Maternity
Glamix is a wholesale pregnancy apparel vendor featuring photoshoot gowns, bridal dresses, midi dresses, work tops, t-shirts, tanks, cardigans, hooded sweatshirts, tie-dye clothes, etc.
As of now, Glamix has 3 warehouses in the United States, Germany, and China.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship worldwide within 12-25 work days.
- Free shipping for $49+ orders.
- 17% off for reorders when the previous orders reach $500. 20% off for reorders when the previous orders reach $2000. 25% off for reorders when the previous orders reach $5000.
- Tailor-made dress services.
- Pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro, and Discover.
- Long shipping times and shipping delays to many countries.
16. Los Banditos
Finally, we have Los Banditos. Established in 2005, it’s one of the best bulk boho clothing manufacturers situated in Turkey.
Los Banditos is committed to providing quality hippie & gypsy-styled maternity shirts, harem pants, baggy pants, mini skirts, maxi dresses, oversized dresses, and tunic dresses crafted from 100% cotton and 100% viscose.
- No MOQ.
- Ship worldwide via DHL (2-7 days to the US/EU).
- Support credit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Only sell products to customers who own a retail shop or wholesale business.
- You are not allowed to resell items on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, and other online marketplaces.
How To Sell Maternity Clothing Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online pregnancy clothing boutique by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases apparel from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our comprehensive guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best apparel dropshipping providers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand partners to create and sell custom clothes online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.