Boho is short for “bohemian” and this style is also known as “boho chic” in the fashion world. Its outfits combine bohemian and hippie themes such as layers, fringes, floaty skirts, long or tiered dresses, floral prints, diverse patterns, and cowboy boots.
The products were first seen in the early 1990s and have remained popular since then.
If you’re interested in stocking boho clothes for your boutique, we’ve reviewed and created a list of the 22 best wholesale suppliers offering them at competitive prices to help you quickly pick the right partner.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Boho Fashion Clothes
Here’re the 22 best wholesale boho clothing suppliers.
Bloom curates current trending women’s boho-chic apparel from Los Angeles’ fashion brands and designers (Haptics, Sugarfox, Now N Forever, Hopely, Forgotten Grace, Oddi, and Entro) and passes down big savings to customers.
This wholesaler features fresh and playful block tops, striped shirts, boho tanks, animal print blouses, tie-dye ruffles, dolmans, embroidered kimonos, floral dresses, and woven rompers with high-resolution product photos taken with professional models.
- No MOQ.
- Ship throughout the USA and Canada within 1-2 weeks.
- Consolidated shipping with a flat-rate delivery costs $9.95 on orders under $800 and $16.95 on orders over that amount.
- Support USA Shopify dropshipping services (1-month free trial, then $69.95/month).
- Accept Amex, Diners Club, Discover, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, Venmo, and Visa.
- Only shipping to the US and Canada.
2. Trend Notes
With connections to 100+ LA’s top clothing suppliers, Trend Notes is committed to delivering new and up-to-the-minute boho fashion spirits at great bulk prices.
Founded in 2010, this California-based company has served over 34K retail customers and boutique owners, providing them with in-house photo shoots to separate themselves from competitors and bi-weekly updates detailing the bestselling merchandise, color palettes, and styles that apply to their location.
- Deliver to the United States and Canada within 5-7 business days.
- High-quality products with great packaging.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- The minimum is a pack of 6 pieces.
- Only accept US and Canadian customers.
- Require proofs of tax-exempt status (e.g., seller’s permits, wholesale licenses, reseller licenses, etc.) to view prices and place orders.
3. Soul Flower
Since its inception in 1999, it has evolved from a small boutique to a full-fledged online wholesale vendor, now located in Minnesota, United States.
- Ship internationally (deliver within 1-3 weeks).
- Screen printing services.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- The minimum order amount is $150.
- Not allowing the reselling of products on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, or other online marketplaces.
LoveStitch is a vintage-inspired women’s apparel wholesaler supplying a wide range of boho blouses, camis & tanks, kimonos & caftans, sweaters & jackets, tees & basics, skirts, pants, shorts, dresses, jumpsuits & rompers, beachwear, and loungewear with no minimum order quantity.
It imports products from fair trade-certified factories in India, China, Vietnam, Morocco, Mexico, and the USA.
- No minimums.
- Deliver to more than 100 other countries. Next-day shipping for US domestic orders.
- Free shipping on orders over $400 within the contiguous US (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and US territories can’t be expedited).
- Pay through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- No exchanges for any orders outside of the contiguous US.
- You need a seller’s permit to register a wholesale account.
5. Free People
Free People is the next wholesale women’s wear supplier of bohemian styles. It distributes tops, bottoms, denim, jackets, intimates, urban clothes, and activewear sourced from brands like We The Free, Endless Summer, For Love & Lemons, FP Beach, Levi’s, LoveShackFancy, and Magnolia Pearl.
The company has 4 showrooms in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London and a lot of boutiques throughout the United States and Canada. Its lines are also available in over 1,400 department and specialty stores, including Nordstrom, Selfridges, and ASOS.
Free People is part of URBN, a portfolio of global consumer brands.
- Ship to the US within 2-8 days, Canada within 3-10 business days, Australia within 4-16 business days, France within 3-10 business days, and other international countries/regions within 5-10 business days.
- Free standard shipping on US, CA, and AU orders over $100, FR orders over €100, and other international countries and regions orders over $150.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- The MOQ of some items is 2-10 pieces.
6. Natural Life
Natural Life is a bulk ladies’ boho-chic apparel vendor based in Florida. It provides graphic tees & sweatshirts, sleepwear & loungewear, tops, and bottoms.
Founded in 1996, Natural Life’s products can now be found in retail stores all over the world and online.
- Ship within 3-8 business days to the 48 contiguous USA states and 10-15 business days to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
- Free ground shipping for $100+ orders to 48 US states.
- Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Shop Pay, GooglePay, and ApplePay.
- The minimum US opening order is $500, then $150 for the next purchases. The minimum international opening order is $1000, then $500 for the next purchases.
- Only deliver to the US, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, New Zealand, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
- Long international shipping times (30-45 days).
- No returns/exchanges for international orders.
Leto Wholesale is a family-run business in Los Angeles carrying women’s western boho kimonos, ponchos, ruanas, knits, lounge sets, bralettes, bandeaus, and strappy lace intimates at bulk prices.
Besides, it also provides a variety of hats, beanies, scarves, leather belts, socks, arm warmers, and jewelry for boho-chic lifestyles.
- Prompt global delivery.
- Shipping is free on US orders over $500.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro, and PayPal.
- The minimum order requirement is a pack of 6 pieces.
- You need to register an account with a seller permit to order.
8. Johnny Was
Johnny Was is a leading designer and wholesale supplier that is known for luxury effortless silhouettes and signature embroidered garments with a bohemian vibe.
It has more than 30 years of experience in artisan-inspired stitch work and luxe fabrications.
Johnny Was currently has more than 50 retail stores in the United States.
- No minimum purchase.
- Items will arrive in the US within 7 business days and in Canada, Mexico, Australia, and 200 other countries & regions within 5-10 business days.
- Free US shipping on orders $50+.
- Full refund for full-priced items within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Payment methods are Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Afterpay, and Johnny Was Gift Cards.
- Some customers may experience delays in shipping.
9. Davi & Dani
Davi & Dani wholesales boho-style printed v-necks, pullovers, smocked shoulder floral shirt dresses, ruffled maxi skirts, floral swimsuits, short-sleeve kimonos, etc.
The company was founded in 2014 at the heart of the Downtown Los Angeles Fashion District. Nowadays, its products can be found in large online retailers and fine boutique shops all over the world.
- Ship internationally (within 3-10 days to the USA).
- Free US shipping on orders over $500.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- MOQ is a bundle of 6 units.
- You need a seller’s permit to make orders.
Founded in 2010, BuddyLove specializes in wholesaling southern boho lifestyle clothes, including oversized tees, bodysuits, sweaters, swimwear, leisurewear, skirts, high-low dresses, and matching family outfits.
Currently, BuddyLove’s products are distributed and sold in over 1,000 boutiques around the US.
- Deliver in-stock products within 2-4 business days. Pre-order items will arrive within 7-10 days.
- Free shipping on $1,000+ orders.
- Free one-on-one personal styling.
- Accept major credit cards and Afterpay.
- $500 minimum order value for first-time customers. No minimum order amount after that.
- Deliver within the US only.
11. Tasha Apparel
Tasha Apparel features boho button-up shirts, layered hem tops, flare tops, sleeveless tops, long-sleeve blazers, cut-out rompers, hooded ponchos, midi dresses, mini skirts, high-waist shorts, two-piece matching sets, leggings, underwear, and more.
It’s a California-based boutique clothing vendor with no wholesale license needed. With more than 15 years of experience in the industry and deep knowledge of supply chain management, the company can bring the costs of garments down by 50%-80% compared to retail.
- Prompt international shipping within 14 days.
- Free shipping on orders over $300 and $9.95 flat rate ground shipping for all orders under $300 (US only).
- Support blind dropshipping services.
- Pay by Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and wire transfers.
- Most products come in a pack of 6 pieces.
- High shipping costs to countries outside the US.
12. By Together
Founded in 2009, By Together designs and wholesales timeless yet trendy boho-chic apparel specifically tailored for women, including basics, seamless, denim, etc.
The company is also located in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- No minimums.
- Prompt worldwide delivery.
- Free delivery services to consolidators and distributors around Los Angeles County.
- Offering loyalty rewards.
- Payments via all major credit cards, ACH, and wire transfers.
- Some orders might be shipped separately.
- Allowing access to registered buyers only.
Good Stuff Apparel is a wholesale bohemian wear distributor founded in 1985 in Los Angeles.
The company purchases the overstock goods from US clothing manufacturers at discounted prices and passes on the savings to customers.
Regarding product collection, Good Stuff Apparel carries tunics, crochet tops, tanks, lace dresses, pleated shorts, drawstring pants, ripped jeans, mini blazers, multi-color ponchos, etc.
- Ship to the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Greece, and the Philippines (domestic shipments will arrive within 4-7 business days).
- Accept major credit/debit cards, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal.
- The minimum is a pack of 6-12 units.
- Do not deliver globally.
14. Boho Beach Hut
Boho Beach Hut is a family-owned wholesaler offering ladies’ boho casual t-shirts, sexy boho beach dresses, cardigans, wraps, cover-ups, bikini sets, and boyfriend jeans.
Most of the products are hand-made by vendors from Italy, Portugal, Spain, the United Kingdom, China, and the United States.
- Free international shipping.
- Support wholesale dropshipping.
- Payments through Amazon Pay, Stripe, Apple Pay, Amex, Discover, JCB, Mastercard, PayPal, and Visa.
- $500 minimum order for opening wholesale orders. $300 minimum for re-orders.
- Long delivery time (12-20 days for US domestic delivery and 20-45 days for international delivery).
- Orders may come in separate packages.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there’re more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of bulk boho clothing suppliers.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
FashionGo is the next top wholesale fashion marketplace that connects you to hundreds of boho-chic apparel brands in the USA.
Since its inception in 2002, FashionGo has been striving to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower over 1,400 sellers and over 740,000 buyers to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Consolidated shipping service to save 16%-27% on delivery costs by packaging multiple orders from different vendors into one shipment.
- Reward programs (earn 1% of points for every $1 spent and redeem them. 1 point = $1).
- Style Match+ software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- USA wholesale dropshipping services.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Some brands have high MOQs.
- Not all vendors deliver globally.
- Consolidated shipping is only available within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Require a seller permit to access full website functionalities.
17. Simplee Apparel
Simplee Apparel is a wholesale women’s bohemian garment manufacturing distributor located in Hangzhou Zhejiang.
Beginning in 2015, the company has now expanded its business reach to English, Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese markets with over 2M fans.
Being a fast-fashion Chinese manufacturer, Simplee maintains over 3K products in its inventory and updates new ones daily. All of them are at factory-direct wholesale prices to help you maximize profits.
- No MOQ.
- Free global shipping.
- Offering custom label and tag solutions.
- Free branded dropshipping services.
- Payment methods are PayPal and credit cards.
- Long processing times (up to 5 days to prepare standard orders and up to 7 days to process custom labeling ones).
It was launched in 2012 and now closely cooperates with 8.6K+ fabric manufacturers as well as small & medium-sized processing plants to offer the latest trends at super competitive prices.
- No minimums.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions across the globe within 10-30 days from warehouses in America, Europe, and China.
- Free quality inspection.
- Search items by images.
- Instagram fashion trend discovery features.
- KakaClo has its own R&D team and factory to provide customers with advanced services like logo & design printing, private labeling, and custom packaging.
- Dropshipping solutions with the capabilities to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Shoplazza, and ShopLine.
- Accept major credit cards and PayPal.
- Mediocre product quality.
- Some orders might take up to a few months to arrive.
FondMart is a wholesale fashion clothing marketplace based in Hangzhou Zhejiang with over 10 years of B2B experience.
Thanks to its integration with more than 5K Chinese apparel vendors, you can scroll through and purchase a sea of boho-chic women’s clothes with daily new arrivals and free original model photos without worrying about copyright infringement.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 10-30 working days to 195+ countries and regions via 40+ popular carriers.
- Support combined shipping from different vendors.
- White-label branding solutions (remove the manufacturers’ tags, sew on custom woven labels, and attach custom hangtags to clothes) and personalized packages with thank-you cards.
- Sample production, OEM/ODM, and logo clothing printing services.
- Free Shopify & WooCommerce automated dropshipping plugins.
- Payment options are PayPal, credit cards, and deposits via Payoneer, Alipay, and bank transfers.
- Many orders might experience long processing times and shipping delays (at least 3-5 business days to process standard orders and 7-15 days to handle white-label ones).
20. Dear Lover
Dear Love is an online Chinese fashion wholesale website supplying female boho clothes in various other styles to more than 15K retailers and online boutiques in excess of 160 nations.
The company has its own factory that sources top-quality fabrics, laces, and trims from over 650 vendors and uses the latest sewing equipment to provide great OEM, ODM, & customization services to clients.
- Most products have no minimum order quantity.
- Worldwide shipping within 10-20 days via DHL, EMS, TNT, and UPS.
- 5% discount on orders over $1,000, 10% on orders over $2500, and 15% on orders over $5000.
- 5%-15% loyalty discount if your monthly order volume is at least $2500-$10000.
- Support custom graphic and logo printing services.
- Free dropshipping solutions.
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, bank transfers, Western Union, and Klarna.
- The MOQ of pre-ordered items is 12 pieces.
- Many products are not of great quality.
- Some items have low stock levels.
Started in 2003, BohoClandestino is a wholesale producer based in Turkey of boho vest tops, crop tops, sweatshirts, harem pants, drop crotch pants, culottes, hippie floral skirts, gilet dresses, overall dresses, open-back jumpsuits, and printed coats made from high-quality textures and organic fabric.
BohoClandestino’s collections are inspired by Istanbul’s multicultural structure.
- No minimum order value.
- Ship worldwide within 2-8 days via express couriers like DHL, FedEx, TNT, or UPS.
- Free shipping on European orders over €1000 and on orders over $1000 to the rest of the world (excluding Australia and New Zealand).
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, Iyzico, and bank deposits.
- Fairly high shipping costs on orders that don’t reach free shipping thresholds.
22. Los Banditos
Finally, we have Los Banditos. Established in 2005, it’s also one of the best wholesale clothing manufacturers situated in Turkey.
Los Banditos is committed to providing quality boho, hippie, and gypsy-styled shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, and maternity garments crafted from 100% cotton and 100% viscose.
- No MOQ.
- Ship worldwide via DHL (2-7 days to the US/EU).
- Support credit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Only sell products to customers who own a retail shop or wholesale business.
- You are not allowed to resell items on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, and other online marketplaces.
How To Sell Boho Clothing Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online boho clothing boutique by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases apparel from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best clothing dropshipping providers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand partners to create and sell custom apparel online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.