A napkin is a square piece of cloth or paper used at the table for wiping the mouth and fingers while eating. It’s an essential part of any dining experience, combining functionality with potential for aesthetic appeal.
In this article, we’re exploring the print-on-demand realm, with a specific focus on custom napkins. The print-on-demand model is a modern approach in retail, where products are printed and produced only after a customer places an order, eliminating excess inventory and reducing waste.
Finding a reliable supplier among the multitude can be a daunting task. That’s why we’ve curated this guide, presenting you with the top 6 print-on-demand providers capable of bringing your personalized napkin designs to life.
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers Of Custom Napkins
Here are the 6 best custom napkin print-on-demand companies.
Printify is a leading global print-on-demand dropshipping platform launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley.
This tech startup connects you to the largest network of printing providers in over 100 locations to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those companies and flexibly choose the best options for your business needs.
Currently, Printify offers print-on-demand eco-friendly three-ply white coined napkins and 100% polyester napkins that are perfect for any social event like weddings, birthdays, and bar mitzvahs.
It also provides 750+ other quality items with no MOQs, such as tea towels, chopping boards, oven gloves, lunch boxes, pint glasses, lamps, hats, duffle bags, clothing, socks, notebooks, pencil cases, sticker sheets, calendars, bookmarks, clipboards, wall clocks, wrapping paper, playing cards, bumper stickers, car seat covers, license plates, pet collars, pet leashes, dog bowls, pet hoodies, watch bands, wristbands, plush toys, etc.
- Global shipping within 15-20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant refund policy (within 30 days of product delivery).
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Pay with PayPal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, PrestaShop, Etsy, and eBay.
- 2-7 business days to process orders.
- Not having dropshipping branding solutions.
- Napkins: From $18.97/4-piece set.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.99 to the USA and $11.49 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free to start dropshipping or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Go with Printify to access the biggest print network and easily switch between suppliers to suit each of your target markets.
2. Printed Mint
Printed Mint is a beverage & luncheon napkin supplier launched in the USA in 2015.
It specializes in one-off white-label print-on-demand solutions that can be tailored to small, midsize, and enterprise-level brands.
Over the years, Printed Mint has been able to develop cutting-edge printing technologies with an emphasis on quality, consistency, and efficiency.
- Ship worldwide via USPS, DHL, and FedEx (2-8 business days domestically).
- Free custom packaging labels, crinkle paper, ribbons, twines, cello bags, and packing slips. 10% of the subtotal for product labels and gift boxes.
- 5%-16% discounts on monthly volume over $5K.
- Bulk orders over $200 might be eligible for free shipping.
- 7-day replacement policy.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Etsy and Shopify integration.
- Up to 4-7 days to fulfill orders.
- Napkins: From $12.50/2-piece set.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.79 to the USA, $12.95 to Canada, and $13.80 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Printed Mint provides you with the best free branding services.
Gooten is a cloth napkin print-on-demand supplier in the United States. Apart from cooperating with domestic distribution centers, the company also teams up with a few international manufacturers to expedite delivery and lower shipping costs.
Since its inception, Gooten has manufactured and delivered 4M+ products with less than a 2% error rate and a 95% ship-on-time rate.
The most significant advantage when working with Gooten is that it provides cookie-cutter B2B solutions, a smart supply chain with flexible sourcing & dynamic routing & meticulous quality control, industry insights, dedicated consultants & financial advisors, and VIM (Very Important Merchant) loyalty reward programs that help established businesses scale.
- Global delivery within 4-30 days via UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS.
- Support overnight shipping to the US and expedited shipping for international orders (at extra fees).
- Custom packing slips.
- Reprints, returns, and refunds within 4 weeks of receiving your orders.
- Payment methods include PayPal and credit/debit cards.
- Compatible with Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- 3-6 business days to handle orders.
- No customized shipment packages.
- Napkins: From $6.40/piece.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.49 to the US, $7.49 to Canada, and $6.49 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
For merchants doing high volume and wanting to further grow their business in a reliable manner, Gooten is a good partner.
Additionally, the company allows you to customize luxury apparel, scarfs, bandanas, scrunchies, ties, belts, neck gaiters, headbands, winter gloves, sleep masks, pocket mirrors, bags, suitcases, purses, fanny packs, neck pillows, sunglasses, pens, spiral notebooks, passport covers, lighters, bean bag chairs, home furnishings, dinner plates, dinner bowls, wallpaper, etc.
It’s part of Contrado Imaging Ltd – a corporation with a network of 40 websites in 9 languages across 14 territories dedicated to empowering artists to realize their business potential.
- Ship internationally within 15 business days (via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT).
- Process orders within 1-3 days.
- 20%-40% off on bulk print-on-demand orders.
- You can return faulty products within 14 days of delivery.
- Personalized labels, printed tags, and other bespoke branding options.
- Accept PayPal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products are expensive.
- Napkins: From $39.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $9.95.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Contrado is the best provider of high-ticket products.
It was founded in 2022 in China and has invested $8+ million in printing equipment.
Other items provided by PrintDoors are mugs, tumblers, kitchenware, tapestries, shower curtains, pillows, blankets, signs, wall art, aprons, pen holders, jewelry boxes, shoes, flip flops, hooded blankets, hoodie dresses, hooded cloaks, t-shirts, sweatshirts, crop tops, underwear, streetwear, Mother’s Day gifts, etc.
- Global shipping within 1-4 weeks.
- 5%-10% discount on orders of 10-50 pieces.
- Branding options, including shoe boxes, neck labels, greeting cards, and hang tags.
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover, and PayPal.
- Connection to Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy, and Shoplazza.
- 3-7 days to process orders.
- Napkins: From $3.13/piece.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.13 to the US/UK/EU, $8.58 to Canada, $6.67 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Zero.
PrintDoors is the best partner to maximize your profits.
Modalyst stands out for providing both a reliable print-on-demand service and an advanced dropshipping marketplace to help you instantly start selling customizable as well as direct-purchasing products offered by 1K+ distributors of all sizes and shapes, ranging from private-label brands, indie companies, eco-friendly manufacturers, to AliExpress & Alibaba sellers.
At the moment, there’re over 350K online businesses and entrepreneurs using Modalyst, who have imported a total of 10M+ products to their stores and reached 50M+ worldwide shoppers.
Regarding product selection, Modalyst carries print-on-demand polyester twill napkins and cotton twill napkins, along with other unique items like skateboard decks, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, wireless earbuds, phone cases, iPad cases, phone display stands, PopSockets, wireless chargers, mousepads, etc.
- USA delivery within 6-9 business days.
- Smart pricing rules.
- Automatic product info updates.
- Support importing products from Alibaba and AliExpress.
- Payment methods include PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Link to Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix.
- Processing times are 3-5 days.
- Only ship print-on-demand products within the United States.
- Napkins: From $4.89/piece.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can use Modalyst for free for up to 25 imported products. Paid plans start from $35/month to remove the limit.
Modalyst is suitable for merchants who are interested in accessing both custom and direct-purchasing products in one place.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, if you’re looking for high-quality print-on-demand distributors of custom napkins, check out Printify, Printed Mint, Gooten, Contrado, and Modalyst.
For merchants seeking a cheap provider, we recommend PrintDoors.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.