In the age of smartphones and digital communication, our handheld devices have become an extension of our personality. They’re not just tools for communication, but also a canvas for self-expression. Phone grips and PopSockets, with their practical functionality and customizable design, have emerged as a popular accessory in recent times. They provide a secure grip for easier texting, calling, and selfie-taking, and their flat surface is perfect for showcasing unique, custom designs.
In this blog post, we’re immersing ourselves in the world of print-on-demand, with a specific focus on phone grip and PopSocket customization. Print-on-demand is an innovative retail fulfillment method where products are created and printed only once a customer places an order, thus bypassing the need for large-scale inventory.
We’ve sifted through countless online resources and meticulously selected the 9 best phone grip and PopSocket print-on-demand suppliers. Whether you’re an established business owner looking to diversify your merchandise, a budding artist hoping to showcase your designs, or a tech enthusiast wanting to add a personal touch to your device, this list is sure to have a supplier that fits your requirements. So, let’s get started on this exciting journey!
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers Of Custom Phone Grips & PopSockets
Here’re the 9 best custom phone grip & PopSocket print-on-demand companies.
Printify is a leading print-on-demand dropshipping website to buy custom phone click-on grips (made from polycarbonate & metal) that can serve as mobile holders, kickstands, or phone rests.
Launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley, this tech startup connects you to the largest network of printing providers in over 100 locations to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those companies and flexibly choose the best options for your business needs.
Besides phone grips, Printify also offers 750+ other quality items with no MOQs, such as phone cases, mugs, tumblers, pint glasses, koozies, sticker sheets, calendars, bookmarks, notebooks, wrapping paper, jewelry, wristbands, watch bands, t-shirts, crop tops, polos, button-down shirts, jerseys, coats, hoodies, puffer jackets, jumpsuits, kimonos, pajamas, dresses, panties, shorts, joggers, leggings, gym wear, swimwear, urban clothes, aprons, bandanas, scarves, bucket hats, suitcases, slippers, socks, scrunchies, pin buttons, tea towels, plush toys, playing cards, dog collars, bumper stickers, car seat covers, wall clocks, license plates, cutting boards, candles, etc.
- Blind shipping globally within 15-20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant refund policy (within 30 days of product delivery).
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Pay with PayPal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, PrestaShop, Etsy, and eBay.
- 2-7 business days to process orders.
- Not having dropshipping branding solutions.
- Phone Grips & PopSockets: From $13.72.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.49 to the USA, $2.59 to the UK, $5.29 to the EU, $14.29 to Canada, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free to start dropshipping or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Go with Printify to access the biggest print network and easily switch between suppliers to suit each of your target markets.
DropshipCN is the cheapest print-on-demand supplier in China for personalized photo PopSockets made from plastic.
Having been around for 10 years, DropshipCN now owns 3 factories with over 150 employees to cater to dropshipping stores of all sizes.
- Ship globally within 30 days via FedEx, Standard Airmail, and Flat Rate Airmail.
- Bulk discounts.
- 30-day exchange policy.
- White-label branding services (labels, hang tags, and dust bags).
- Pay with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and other major credit cards.
- Support integration with Shopify.
- Up to 5 days to print orders.
- Phone Grips & PopSockets: From $4.79.
- Shipping Costs: Free.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free. However, you can upgrade to the $19.99/month Enterprise plan to enjoy 20% discounts on all items and access branding features.
Use DropshipCN to maximize your profits.
JetPrint carries collapsible ABS/TPU PopSockets for phones and tablets.
In addition, it presents sunglasses, duffle bags, wallets, clothing, hats, shoes, boots, umbrellas, doormats, tapestries, shower curtains, pillows, blankets, signs, flags, yoga mats, kitchenware, earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, message card jewelry, keychains, hip flasks, ornaments, puzzles, stationery, Mother’s Day gifts, wall art prints, pet supplies, etc.
JetPrint is a Chinese print-on-demand site, having served over 30k customers and shipping more than 120,000 orders per month.
- Global shipping within 25 days.
- Personalization tool that allows your customers to customize products right on your website.
- Pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and other credit cards.
- Integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Production lead times are 5-7 working days.
- Not having branded packaging services.
- Phone Grips & PopSockets: From $2.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.01 to the USA, $4.62 to the UK/EU, $4.92 to Canada, and $5.39 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start making money dropshipping from JetPrint.
If you want to easily involve your customers in the creation of personalized PopSockets, consider JetPrint.
Yoycol is another low-cost print-on-demand dropshipping company located in China for custom airbag phone grips & PopSockets.
Apart from personalizable products, the platform also provides a vast collection of pre-designed items so you can skip the hassle of coming up with beautiful designs and start importing products to your store to sell right away.
Yoycol was established in 2016 and currently has advanced printing machines with an artificial intelligence warehouse system capable of fulfilling 1.8M+ items yearly.
- Ship globally via YunExpress, DHL, 4PX, and YDH within 30 days.
- 2%-5% monthly discounts for merchants who reach certain sales thresholds.
- Bulk print-on-demand discounts (starting from 10 units).
- 7-day return & replacement policy for misprinted/damaged/defective items.
- Custom neck labels.
- Powerful 3D mockup generator.
- Free design library.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, and Discover.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, and Etsy.
- Production lead times are up to 7 days.
- No personalized packaging.
- Phone Grips & PopSockets: From $2.49.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4.45 to US/UK/EU, $5.93 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to begin a dropshipping side hustle with Yoycol.
You can go with Yoycol to start dropshipping a vast range of pre-designed products right away.
Modalyst stands out for providing both a reliable print-on-demand service and an advanced dropshipping marketplace to help you instantly start selling customizable as well as direct-purchasing products offered by 1K+ distributors of all sizes and shapes, ranging from private-label brands, indie companies, eco-friendly manufacturers, to AliExpress & Alibaba sellers.
At the moment, there’re over 350K online businesses and entrepreneurs using Modalyst, who have imported a total of 10M+ products to their stores and reached 50M+ worldwide shoppers.
Regarding product selection, Modalyst carries print-on-demand stick-on phone stand grips and other tech accessories with no minimum order quantity, including Bluetooth speakers, headphones, wireless chargers, wireless earbuds, iPad cases, mousepads, etc.
- USA delivery within 6-9 business days.
- Smart pricing rules.
- Automatic product info updates.
- Support importing products from Alibaba and AliExpress.
- Payment methods include PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Link to Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix.
- Processing times are 3-5 days.
- Only ship print-on-demand products within the United States.
- Phone Grips & PopSockets: Starting from $10.94.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can use Modalyst for free for up to 25 imported products. Paid plans start from $35/month to remove the limit.
Modalyst is suitable for merchants who are interested in both print-on-demand and the traditional dropshipping model.
ThisNew is a print-on-demand distributor in China, featuring circle phone grips and unique PopSockets that can be cut to match the shape of your picture.
It has modern factories in both Asia and North America totaling 160 square feet run by over 800 workers.
- Ship to over 200 countries and territories within 25 days.
- Discounts for large volume sellers.
- 20% off your first order.
- Refunds for unqualified products within 2 weeks of receipt.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, and Discover.
- Compatible with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Processing times are 7-9 business days.
- No branding solutions.
- Phone Grips & PopSockets: From $6.99.
- Shipping Costs: From $0.4 to the US, $0.1 to the UK/EU, and free to Asia.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Use ThisNew to enhance your item selection.
Printy6 is the next collapsible phone grip & stand print-on-demand supplier.
It’s located in Hong Kong but has built warehouses in Europe and the United States to have more reliable delivery times to over 230 countries around the world.
- International delivery within 25 days via EMS, DHL, FedEx, and YunExpress.
- Customizable shipment packages (packaging boxes, packaging bags, branded parts, etc.).
- Beginner-friendly design interface with lots of pre-built options.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, and Maestro.
- Compatible with Shopify, Ecwid, Wix, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Etsy.
- Long production times.
- Phone Grips & PopSockets: From $4.81.
- Shipping Costs: From $2.69 to the US and $2.89 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Utilize Printy6 to expand your product collection.
HugePOD is also a print-on-demand company based in China, carrying round stick-on phone grips with no MOQs.
It was launched in 2010 and has now opened offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Dubai.
Having been building a global network of 400+ manufacturers for over 10 years, HugePOD can efficiently allocate resources to reduce costs while still maintaining good product quality.
- Ship internationally within 20 days.
- 5%-10% off for bulk orders.
- Free samples.
- Free design library.
- Powerful 3D mockup tool.
- Payment methods include Paypal and major credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, BigCommerce, Squarespace, ShopLine, ShopLazza, and Etsy.
- Up to 7 days to process orders.
- No personalized packaging.
- Phone Grips & PopSockets: From $2.73.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.18 to the US, $3.43 to the UK, $3.90 to the EU, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Use HugePOD to enhance your product offerings.
PrintDoors is a cheap cell phone grip & ring holder print-on-demand platform with fulfillment centers in China.
It was founded in 2022, having invested $8+ million in printing equipment with a catalog of over 800 products.
- Ship globally within 1-4 weeks.
- 5%-10% discount on orders of 10-50 pieces.
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover, and PayPal.
- Connection to Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy, and Shoplazza.
- 3-7 days to process orders.
- Not providing branding solutions.
- Phone Grips & PopSockets: From $1.05.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.39 to the US/UK/EU, $6.40 to Canada, $5.36 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No monthly fees.
PrintDoors is the most affordable provider of custom phone ring holders.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, go with Printify to access the biggest printing network.
If you’re finding cheap phone grip & PopSocket print-on-demand partners, check out DropshipCN, JetPrint, Yoycol, ThisNew, and PrintDoors.
Modalyst, Printy6, and HugePOD are additional companies to enhance your product line.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.