Visors are a type of headwear, often a component of caps, with a brim or a protruding lip that is designed to protect the eyes from the sun. Unlike hats, visors typically only have a band going around the head, leaving the top of the head exposed. They’ve gained massive popularity in the sports world, casual outdoor activities, and even as a fashion statement.
In this blog post, we’ll delve deep into the world of print-on-demand, focusing on custom visors. Print-on-demand is an innovative retail fulfillment method where items are only printed after a customer makes a purchase, eliminating the need for large inventories.
We’ve done the legwork, sifted through many websites, and picked out the 7 best custom visor print-on-demand suppliers. Whether you’re a small business owner looking to expand your product offerings, or an individual wanting to express your creativity through personalized apparel, this list will have something for you. Let’s dive in!
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers Of Custom Visors
Here’re the 7 best custom visor print-on-demand companies.
Printful is the most popular print-on-demand website on the internet, featuring polyester/spandex visors from Flexfit and denim visors from Sportsman with no MOQs.
Besides, it also carries headbands, bucket hats, t-shirts, polos, crop tops, hoodies, jean jackets, coats, dresses, joggers, leggings, shorts, robes, rash guards, swimwear, street apparel, activewear, underwear, sports jerseys, tie-dye clothing, plus-size clothes, kidswear, duffle bags, glassware, mugs, tumblers, pillows, blankets, flags, mousepads, phone cases, notebooks, yoga mats, keychains, pin buttons, socks, art prints, pet supplies, candles, kitchenware, etc.
Printful has a network of fulfillment centers across the United States, Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, and associated facilities in Japan and Australia. This enables the company to lower shipping costs while still maintaining good shipping times.
One big benefit when using Printful is its diverse branded dropshipping solutions, including personalized packing slips, packaging inserts (flyers, coupons, business cards, stickers, postcards, and hand-written thank-you notes), inside/outside labels, sleeve printing, custom packaging, and white-label tracking pages.
- Blind dropshipping internationally within 20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Orders of $500+ get free shipping.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- 4-week return & refund policy.
- Warehousing & fulfillment solutions that help stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Additional services, including graphic design, photography, video, and store setup.
- Accept payments via PayPal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Wix, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Wish, and TikTok Shop.
- Up to 5 business days to process orders.
- Visors: From $18.90.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3.99 to the US, $6.99 to Canada, $4.39 to the UK, $4.59 to the EU, and $11.99 to Asia.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free. However, you can upgrade to the $9/month Plus plan to access advanced product mockups and the background removal tool. The $49/month Pro plan will let you access exclusive clipart graphics, premium images at no extra cost, and other robust features.
Printful is the most well-rounded platform to help you start a profitable visor print-on-demand store. It’s fast, reliable, and offers great quality products. Furthermore, you have the ability to personalize shipment packages which improves your customers’ unboxing experience and satisfaction.
Apliiq is a wholesale print-on-demand supplier based in Los Angeles, California, USA.
It provides both blank & custom visor hats that are available for embroidery and transfer print.
Apliiq lets you save up to anywhere between 20% and 55% when you buy in bulk, starting from a low 10 units. Your discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
- Ship to over 150 countries and regions within 1-2 weeks.
- Private-label print-on-demand services, including branded tags, embroidered patches, and woven labels.
- You can send in your own packages, product-finishing items, and pack-ins. Apliiq will warehouse them and include them in your customer orders.
- Accept PayPal and credit cards.
- Direct integration with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Processing times can be up to 1 week.
- The website interface is confusing and sometimes buggy.
- Visors: From $14.99.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $5.49 to the US and $7.95 for international orders. Free shipping on US orders over $100.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to begin a dropshipping side hustle with Apliiq.
Apliiq is one of the highest-quality print-on-demand suppliers of personalized visors.
It belongs to EPROLO – a Chinese dropshipping platform founded in 2015 that has served 300K+ business owners, powering them with free product sourcing, inventory management, quality control, automated ordering, brand building, and shipment tracking.
- Ship globally within 30 business days.
- Full refund if orders don’t arrive within 30 days in normal circumstances and within 40 days in busy seasons (from the date that the package leaves Inkedjoy’s warehouse).
- You can customize labels, hangtags, packing bags, gift cards, and scotch tapes.
- Payment methods are PayPal and credit cards.
- Integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Production times are 2-5 working days.
- Visors: From $4.75.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from about $5.23 to the US, $3.93 to the UK, $5.11 to the EU, $3.93 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start making money dropshipping from InkedJoy.
InkedJoy is the cheapest partner to maximize your profits.
It’s affiliated with Fujian Zhongchao Technology Co Ltd, and over 90% of its team has been working in the eCommerce space for over 7 years.
Apart from visors, POPCustoms also presents bandanas, scarves, shoes, boots, slippers, bracelets, necklaces, message card jewelry, bags, wallets, clothing, umbrellas, tapestries, shower curtains, aprons, signs, car seat covers, license plates, bumper stickers, ornaments, puzzles, doormats, Mother’s Day gifts, etc.
- Global shipping within 15-30 days.
- Bulk discounts starting from 3-10 pieces.
- 15-day return & refund policy.
- Branding solutions (custom greeting cards, thank you notes, shoe boxes, neck labels, hang tags, velvet bags, etc.).
- Warehousing services.
- 3D design preview.
- Quick & simple website builder solutions.
- Payment via major credit cards.
- Integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Etsy, and Amazon.
- 5-10 days to produce an order.
- Visors: From $7.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 to the US, $6.5 to the UK/EU, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can begin dropshipping with POPCustoms for free.
POPCustoms is another low-cost partner but has more added services compared to InkedJoy.
Swagify is a print-on-demand dropshipping supplier having 2 fulfillment centers in the USA and hundreds of partner facilities. With over $10 million invested in equipment, it can fulfill more than 1 million items every month.
Regarding product selection, Swagify offers pigment-dyed visors, comfort fit visors, and 300+ other products with no minimums.
- Ship internationally within 1-3 weeks.
- Custom design services.
- Support all kinds of major credit cards.
- Integration with Shopify and Wix.
- No branding services.
- Visors: From $14.95.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3.99 to the US and $6.25 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free. However, by upgrading to a plan ranging from $311 to $1069 per year, you can receive a 10% to 20% discount on all products.
If you’re finding a fast USA print-on-demand service for personalized visors, try out Swagify.
InterestPrint is another print-on-demand provider in China of unisex sportswear visors made from chino cotton twill fabric.
It is trusted by many small and medium-sized brands, including YesCustom, MyPhotoBlankets, PhotoSocks, etc.
With fulfillment centers totaling 150K square feet in New York USA, Melbourne Australia, and Eastern Asia, the platform can handle up to 5K pieces of goods daily.
- International shipping within 30 days.
- 25% off on sample products.
- Discounts of up to 15% for wholesale dropshipping orders.
- Refunds and exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
- Branding solutions (logos, labels, pack-ins, etc).
- Pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and JCB.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy, and Amazon.
- Long processing times and shipping delays could occur.
- Visors: From $15.99.
- Shipping Costs: From $0.45 to the US, free to the UK/EU, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Use InterestPrint to expand your product line.
HugePOD is also a print-on-demand site based in China, carrying street-style vintage denim visors and 100% polyester visor hats.
It was launched in 2010 and has now opened offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Dubai.
Having been building a global network of 400+ manufacturers for over 10 years, HugePOD can efficiently allocate resources to reduce costs while still maintaining good product quality.
- Ship internationally within 20 days.
- 5%-10% off for bulk orders.
- Free samples.
- Free design library.
- Powerful 3D mockup tool.
- Payment methods include Paypal and major credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, BigCommerce, Squarespace, ShopLine, ShopLazza, and Etsy.
- Up to 7 days to process orders.
- No personalized packaging.
- Visors: From $7.15.
- Shipping Costs: From $8.30 to the US, $5.42 to the UK, $8.30 to the EU, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Use HugePOD to enhance your product offerings.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, if you’re looking for high-quality print-on-demand partners for custom visors, check out Printful and Apliiq.
In case you’re finding cheap providers, we recommend InkedJoy and POPCustoms.
Swagify, InterestPrint, and HugePOD are other companies that have their own unique strengths and can also further expand your product line.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.