Oversized hoodies & sweatshirts are baggy outerwear with a loose fit that gives the impression of wearing clothes that is one or two sizes larger than your normal size.
In recent years, the products have taken off in terms of popularity because of their comfortableness & coziness as well as of the rise of hip-hop & street fashion styles.
If you’re interested in stocking oversized hoodies & sweatshirts for your next project, we will show you the 15 best wholesale suppliers offering them at competitive prices with no minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Oversized Hoodies & Sweatshirts
Here’re the 15 best wholesale oversized hoodie & sweatshirt suppliers.
Established in 1988, Bella+Canvas is the best sustainable wholesale clothing manufacturer in the United States, providing premium blank unisex oversized sueded drop-shoulder sweatshirts, raw-seam hoodies, crew pullovers, and women’s boxy cinched bottom cropped hoodies engineered with Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton to create super comfy & smooth feelings.
It owns massive production facilities in Los Angeles that use 7x less water than the average garment producer and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’s supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility as well as fair working conditions.
- No MOQ.
- Fast shipping throughout the United States.
- 50% off on up to 7 samples per calendar year (only available to customers with a valid resale certificate).
- Custom & private-label clothing programs.
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to assess and arrange shipments outside the USA.
Los Angeles Apparel is a wholesale streetwear vendor distributing plain unisex oversized heavy fleece zip-up hooded sweatshirts, plus-size mock-neck french terry pullovers, relaxed-fit garment-dye hoodies, midweight poly cotton wide hoodies, puffy cropped sweatshirts, boxy tie-dye hoodies, generous-fit turtle-neck sweaters, and oversized sleeveless hoodies.
The company was established in 2016 by Dov Charney – the founder of American Apparel.
Nowadays, Los Angeles Apparel consists of about 1.8K+ employees that run a 100,000-sqft factory with a capacity of 140K+ units per week.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to 60+ countries within 2-3 weeks.
- Free shipping on orders $75+ to the US, $100+ to Canada, and $120+ to other countries.
- Personalized manufacturing solutions.
- Forms of payment are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay.
- You have to wait for your account approval before being able to purchase wholesale products.
3. Asher LA
Asher LA is a sustainable fashion wholesale supplier offering 100% cotton men’s & women’s oversized hoodies and pullover sweatshirts.
It has been in the business for over 30 years and is now hiring 100+ employees operating a knitting mill and a sewing factory to ensure each product is 100% vertical.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship to 50 USA states within 3-5 days.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Not supporting global delivery.
- You need to wait for your account approval before you can view prices and purchase goods.
Independent Trading Co bulk produces blank lightweight, midweight, heavyweight, pigment-dye, tie-dye, mineral-washed, and special blend oversized hoodies.
Founded in 1987, the company now holds an extensive inventory in California and Pennsylvania. In addition to domestic distributors, it also has partner dealers in Canada, Australia, Chile, Germany, Japan, The UK, Brazil, and Mexico.
- No minimum order amount.
- Ship internationally within 15 days.
- Free shipping on orders over $75 within the continental 48 states.
- Full refund for returned goods within 30 days of purchase.
- Sales catalogs, flyers, and email blasts that you can use for your marketing campaigns.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Support net 30 terms, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- You need to wait 2-3 business days for your account to be reviewed and activated before being able to make orders.
- Not delivering to PO boxes.
- Up to 5 days to process orders.
Launched in 2012, Stanley/Stella is the best wholesale imprintable oversized hoodie & sweatshirt manufacturing company in the EU. It’s dedicated to initiating changes in the perception of the textile industry by offering authentic and responsible products that respect people and the environment.
Stanley/Stella exclusively uses 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton, recycled polyester, and other sustainable materials such as Modal. Furthermore, it encourages dealers to implement printing techniques that use non-harmful inks and eco-conscious production methods.
Stanley/Stella currently has 134+ employees that operate 10+ factories to cater to a network of official retailers, including textile branding specialists, events agencies, experts in promotional objects, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Prompt international delivery (within 4-10 days to the UK/EU).
- Free shipping if orders exceed a minimum amount (UK > £350, EU > €800, Switzerland > €1000, and Russia > €1600).
- Accept major credit cards and bank transfers.
- You must contact the company to register an account before being able to make orders (strict application processes).
Royal Apparel is a top wholesale plain clothing vendor located in New York that carries US-made fashion fleece oversized crew hoodies and organic oversized raglan sweatshirts.
It started in the early 90s offering private-label knitwear to luxury stores, national fashion brands, and leading retailers. Gradually, the company expanded into the blank industry, creating and selling timeless eco-friendly pieces.
Nowadays, Royal Apparel’s products are picked by musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, and restaurants.
- No minimums.
- Quick international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Providing personalized & relabeling services.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Requiring a state resale certificate/business license to purchase items.
7. AS Colour
Its supply chain is composed of 16 factories with 40% of its production capacity in China and 60% in Bangladesh.
- No minimum.
- Ship internationally within 5-7 working days.
- Free dispatching on orders over $500-$1,000 or a 10% discount on expedited delivery options.
- A multitude of assets for trade customers, from price lists, marketing images, and model photography to technical specifications and measurement guides.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- Doesn’t deliver to many countries in Europe, Asia, etc.
West Coast Blends is another excellent blank oversized hooded sweatshirt & tee wholesale distributor in Los Angeles to printers, merch companies, small start-up fashion brands, and dye houses.
With a focus on quality and longevity in mind, the company uses the strongest stitch types along with strategically placed details and bar tacks.
- You can buy as low as 1 unit.
- Fast shipping throughout North America.
- Printing, dyeing, embroidery, and custom labeling & packaging services.
- Pay by common credit/debit cards.
- Requiring an EIN and resale license number to verify your account.
- Doesn’t offer global shipping.
9. Made Blanks
Made Blanks features slightly oversized vintage-style varsity & recess hoodies crafted from 100% organic cotton or 80% organic cotton/20% recycled polyester fleece.
Founded in 2014, it’s an LA-based wholesaler and manufacturer with a mission to consistently innovate the quality and fit of staple pieces.
- There are no order minimums.
- Deliver to the US and Canada within 1 week.
- Custom dye programs.
- Pay online with major credit/debit cards.
- It takes about 2 days to assess and approve your wholesale account.
- Only shipping inside the US and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico).
Lane Seven Apparel’s signature wholesale products are blank oversized urban hooded sweatshirts with a 3-end knit, which makes the surface area easier to screen print on.
This supplier is based in Irwindale, California, with over 30 years of manufacturing experience.
- No minimums.
- Ship to the US within 1 week.
- Custom manufacturing services, from sourcing fabrications, printing & embroidery, and trimming, to labeling & packaging.
- Accept payments through all major credit cards, wire transfers, and business checks.
- Up to 4-5 business days to process orders.
- You will need to submit a copy of your seller’s permit license and a resale certificate form to open a wholesale account.
- Not delivering worldwide.
Continental Clothing has been designing, producing, and wholesaling earth-positive oversized heavyweight pullover hoodies and imprintable tees to screen printers since 1998.
Its headquarters & warehouses are based in the UK, and the majority of styles are made at state-of-the-art factories in rural Bangladesh, Turkey, and China.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 2-5 days to the UK/EU and 3-8 days to the rest of the world.
- Bespoke manufacturing solutions.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Only sell to trade customers with valid business details and contacts.
Alphabroder is one of the fastest wholesale distributors with 8 massive warehousing facilities across the USA. This allows the company to deliver next-day to 96% of the population.
Alphabroder carries numerous plain oversized hoodies & sweatshirts sourced from renowned brands, such as Alternative, A4, Champion, Team 365, TriDri, Berne, Bayside, etc.
In 2017, Alphabroder merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of an international employee community of more than 2500 people.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Next-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Free freight on orders over $150 (only valid within the Contiguous States).
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (embroidery, screen printing, and heat seal).
- Support dropshipping directly to your customers.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
Founded in 2004, JiffyShirts is one of the most affordable wholesale providers that doesn’t require a reseller license to purchase imprintable oversized hoodies.
JiffyShirts receives an outstanding rating of 4.9/5 on SiteJabber and TrustPilot based on 40K+ reviews.
- You can buy as few as 1 unit.
- USA delivery within 3-5 days.
- Free shipping on carts from $59 with an account.
- Automatic 4%-24% discount on bulk orders from $80-$3,800.
- 100-day free return policy.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Klarna.
- Only ship within the contiguous US.
ShirtSpace is another low-cost blank wholesaler to buy oversized drawstring pullovers, boxy cropped sweatshirts, relaxed-fit full-zip hoodies, and UV-protection hoodies from well-known labels like MV Sport, Next Level, J America, Shaka Wear, Tultex, Harriton, etc.
Besides, it supplies plus-size tees, sublimation blank t-shirts, blank polos, football jerseys, baseball jerseys, camo jackets, letterman jackets, denim jeans, jogging suits, plain athletic clothing, team uniforms, etc.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
15. Delta Apparel
Delta Apparel wholesales oversized & curvy hoodies for ladies, men, and children made from comfort fabrics in many styles and silhouettes complimented by an industry-leading color palette with excellent printability.
The company is the home of a family of brands, including Delta, Platinum, Soffe, Burnside, Callaway, and Dri Duck.
Currently, Delta Apparel possesses 7 distribution centers in Arizona, New Jersey, Tennessee, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and Puerto Rico. Each location is well-stocked to provide fast delivery of inventoried items, including top-selling SKUs.
- No minimum order charge.
- Prompt USA delivery.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $250.
- Customizable digital catalogs and lookbooks.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and net terms.
- Only ship within the USA.
These wholesale vendors are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including MOQ, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, Bella+Canvas, Los Angeles Apparel, Asher LA, Independent Trading Co, Royal Apparel, AS Colour, West Coast Blends, Made Blanks, and Lane Seven Apparel are the best oversized hoodie & sweatshirt manufacturing companies in the United States.
Regarding the UK/EU market, the top options are Stanley/Stella and Continental Clothing.
Alphabroder, JiffyShirts, ShirtSpace, and Delta Apparel are the leading wholesale distributors of various well-known brands.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.