Are you a Canada-based Etsy seller looking to expand your product range with custom-designed merchandise?
Look no further! In this comprehensive guide, we’ll introduce you to 7 of the best print-on-demand suppliers in Canada that allow you to customize a wide range of high-quality items with competitive prices, no minimum order quantity, and seamless integration with your Etsy store.
Best Print-On-Demand Companies In Canada That Support Integration With Etsy
Here’re the 7 best Canadian print-on-demand suppliers to integrate with Etsy.
ArtOfWhere is the best print-on-demand service in Montreal, Canada to link to Etsy.
Since 2013, it has been producing all items in its own studio, handling everything from sewing to quality control.
By working closely with fabric factories, ArtOfWhere can come up with beautiful combinations of polyester, spandex, and locally-sourced raw materials to create unique clothing pieces (exclusive leggings, scoop bralettes, dresses, shorts, kimonos, t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, etc.), fashion accessories (scarves, makeup bags, headbands, beanies, etc.), home decor & kitchen supplies (pillow cases, blankets, duvet covers, tapestries, art prints, tea towels, etc.), stationery (notebooks, pencil cases, cards, etc.) and fabrics.
- Deliver internationally within 10-30 business days.
- Branding services include custom labels, artist cards, and stickers.
- 3D product previews.
- Bulk print-on-demand discounts.
- Returns & refunds within 10 days of the ship date for Canadian/US orders and within 15 days for international orders.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, Big Cartel, Squarespace, and BigCommerce.
- Up to 6 days to finish printing items.
- Lacking products in some categories (such as mugs, phone cases, etc.).
- Products: From $12.50/t-shirt, $24/hoodie, $26/legging, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.18 to CA/US and $13.5 to other countries.
- Etsy Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
For anyone finding a Canadian print-on-demand partner offering unique products to sell on Etsy, check out ArtOfWhere.
Printful is the most popular print-on-demand dropshipping supplier on the internet that supports integration with Etsy.
It doesn’t only have fulfillment centers in Canada but also throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Japan, and Australia. This helps the company lower shipping costs to anywhere in the world while still maintaining good shipping times.
At the present, Printful features 320+ high-quality products, ranging from street fashion, activewear, swimsuits, undergarments, plus-size clothes, tie-dye apparel, all-over-print clothing, shoes, socks, to duffle bags, bucket hats, candles, mugs, tumblers, Mother’s Day gifts, flags, and more.
One big benefit when using Printful is its diverse branded dropshipping services, including personalized packing slips, packaging inserts (flyers, coupons, business cards, stickers, greeting cards, and hand-written thank-you notes), labels, custom packaging, clothing sleeve printing, and white-label tracking pages.
- Blind dropshipping internationally within 20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Orders of $500+ get free shipping.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- 4-week return & refund policy.
- Warehousing & fulfillment solutions that help stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Additional services, including graphic design, photography, video, and store setup.
- Accept payments via PayPal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Support integration with Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Wix, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, eBay, Amazon, Wish, and TikTok Shop.
- Up to 5 business days to process orders.
- Higher product costs than many competitors.
- Products: From $9.25/t-shirt, $24.25/hoodie, 8.75/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $6.99 to Canada, $3.99 to the US, $4.39 to the UK, $4.59 to the EU, and $11.99 to Asia.
- Etsy Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Begin dropshipping for free. However, you can upgrade to the $9/month Plus plan to access advanced product mockups and the background removal tool. The $49/month Pro plan will let you access exclusive clipart graphics, premium images at no extra cost, and other robust features.
Printful is the most well-rounded platform to help you start a profitable Etsy print-on-demand shop. It’s fast, reliable, and offers great quality products. Furthermore, you have the ability to personalize shipment packages which improves your customers’ unboxing experience and satisfaction.
Launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley, Printify connects you to the largest network of printing providers in over 100 locations (Canada included) to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those companies and flexibly choose the best options for your Etsy business needs.
The platform currently carries 750+ print-on-demand products with no MOQ, such as journals, bookmarks, wrapping paper, playing cards, polos, crop tops, button-down shirts, jackets, joggers, sports jerseys, jumpsuits, pajamas, bandanas, wallets, boots, yoga mats, stuffed animals, pet supplies, doormats, and jewelry to sell on Etsy.
- Ship worldwide within 15-20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant refund policy (within 30 days of product delivery).
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Pay with PayPal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, PrestaShop, and eBay.
- 2-7 business days to process orders.
- Not having branding solutions.
- Products: From $8.95/t-shirt, $20.60/hoodie, $6.57/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $9.99 to Canada, $4.75 to the USA, $3.89 to the EU, etc.
- Etsy Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Printify provides the largest product selection. You should also consider Printify to access the biggest print network and easily switch between suppliers to suit each of your target markets.
Gelato is a fast print-on-demand supplier for Etsy that connects you to multiple fulfillment centers in Canada (including Toronto, Ontario, and Montreal) and many print hubs in other countries.
Launched in 2007, Gelato has now reached 10M+ orders fulfilled with close to 90% of them produced locally and 99.9% uptime.
- Ship to over 200 countries and territories within 15 business days.
- 5%-16% discounts based on your monthly sales.
- Get 5% off when you buy 2 of the same item or 10% off when you buy 3 or more.
- Help merchants navigate customs, cross-border invoicing, tax, and vat issues.
- 30-day refund policy if you’re not satisfied with the quality of the products.
- Dedicated migration support from other platforms to Gelato.
- Custom packaging options, including packing labels, branded cards, personalized messages, and promotional campaign announcements.
- You can pay via PayPal, credit cards, and Gelato Wallets.
- Connect to Etsy, Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Wix.
- 2-6 business days to process orders.
- Products: From $9.08/t-shirt, $20.52/hoodie, $6.05/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.22 to Canada, $4.66 to the US, $4.07 to the UK, etc.
- Etsy Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $14.99/month plan to get 30% off all standard shipping, premium apparel mockups, product personalization tools for customers, ready-to-use graphics, and image filters. The $999/year plan will allow you to get up to 50% discount on shipping, 30 days free delivery, and dedicated customer success managers.
If you are looking for an Etsy dropshipping print-on-demand partner in Canada that strikes a great balance between affordability and speed, you should check out Gelato.
Prodigi is another Etsy print-on-demand company that collaborates with local print labs in Canada and other regions, enabling your orders to be fulfilled near your customers and reducing carbon emissions in the process.
Prodigi is trusted by artists, creatives, brands, enterprises, and even museums, including Disney, RedBubble, Fy!, Costco, British Library, National Theatre, etc.
- Ship internationally within 10-30 days.
- 80% of products are manufactured and dispatched within 24-72 hours.
- 14-day replacement policy for damaged orders.
- Concierge services for sellers (product creation, image quality reviews, product recommendations, app walkthroughs, and best practices).
- Accept credit/debit cards.
- Direct integration with Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Squarespace.
- Not many products are made in Canada.
- Branding services are only available for enterprise-level businesses.
- Products: $11.47/t-shirt, $22.88/hoodie, $5.08/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $15.23 to CA, $1.91 to the UK, $3.81 to the US/EU, etc.
- Etsy Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start making money dropshipping from Prodigi.
For beginners seeking a helping hand in setting up their online store, consider working with Prodigi.
PrintBest is operated by SinaLite – a family-run wholesale printing studio that has invested over $20M in state-of-the-art technology.
The company started breaking into the print-on-demand industry in 2020 with main production facilities in Canada and has now supported over 14.5K customers with 300K+ orders delivered.
- Ship all over Canada and the USA within 1-2 weeks via UPS or FedEx.
- Reprints & refunds within 10 business days of delivery.
- Pay with Paypal, credit cards, and Printbest Wallet.
- Compatible with Etsy, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Only ship to Canada and the US.
- Up to 5 business days of production times.
- Lacking a wide selection of items.
- No branding solutions.
- Products: Starting from $9.73/t-shirt, $19.99/hoodie, $6.81/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.99 for the first item and $1.25 for each additional one.
- Etsy Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
PrintBest is an affordable print-on-demand provider to choose from.
TeeLaunch is a print-on-demand supplier for Etsy that makes custom canvases in Canada.
Besides, it has facilities totaling over 170K feet across the USA, the UK, Australia, and Spain to produce other items as well as help customers around the globe get quality goods in the shortest amount of time.
Since 2015, TeeLaunch has helped over 215K merchants start and run their businesses.
- Fast dropshipping within 3-12 business days via UPS Mail Innovations and Ascendia.
- 30-day replacement policy for damaged or misprinted products.
- Support Paypal, Payoneer, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Integration with Etsy, BigCommerce, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- The production time can be up to 4-9 days during peak seasons.
- Doesn’t offer custom packaging solutions.
- Products: From $9/shirt, $19/hoodie, $9.5/canvas, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $10 to Canada, $5.5 to the US, etc.
- Etsy Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start a dropshipping side hustle with TeeLaunch.
Use TeeLaunch to further expand your product line.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, ArtOfWhere is the best Etsy print-on-demand partner for Canadian sellers looking for unique and high-quality items.
In case you’re finding a fast provider that offers various added services, check out Printful and Gelato. You can also use Printify to freely and easily switch between printers that are best for your needs.
Prodigi, Printbest, and TeeLaunch are other Canada-based print-on-demand suppliers for Etsy that have their own unique strengths and can also further expand your product line.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.